E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
TrackFast

My Ride: Dodge Ram
Want to trade for track car

The car seriously runs drives and looks like it has less than 100k on it. I ran car fax and it has no accident history. Super clean and to nice to cut up for a track car. That's the ONLY reason I want to trade or sell. Car is located just north of Atlanta.

Email: eric@diversifiedproductsllc.com
I will send pictures. I don't know how to post them on here.

The following is the previous owners CL ad

A great M3 loaded with all of the extras. Well maintained and the best looking 14 year old M3 your will ever find. Adult driven and it shows. No hurry to sell this and only selling to start riding motorcycles, so no low ball offers please, this is not your everyday teenage driven M3. This car is truly ready for the track, even have the harness ready although I have only done the tour on Road Atlanta, I've never raced it. It gets great gas milage typically near 30mpg depending on how you drive it. You will not be disappointed.

Recent adds:
M5 Clutch with lightweight flywheel ($1500)
New Radiator and thermostat ($1000)(did not overheat)
Rear Tires New ($500)
Bluetooth Alpine Head Unit ($350)
New Battery ($200)

Past adds:
Dinan Cold Air Intake and programming
AA cat back exhaust
Upgraded front and rear swaybars

Short shifter
Strut bar
Clear Markers
HID's
Carbon Fiber front Splitter
Airflow pan under engine

Clean Title in hand.

These are becoming harder and harder to find. Although this M has 195,000 miles, I bought it 9 months ago with 150,000 miles on it and only have driven it on the freeway between here and Charlotte NC commuting each week. This ride is very fast and handles like a dream with all of the suspension work, yet it looks completely stock. The recent clutch, tires and radiator are $3000 total in cost.
TrackFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
mjose

My Ride: 2000 328Ci
what are you looking for?
mjose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
TrackFast

A good road race car. What do you have?
Old 04-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
Devo540

My Ride: 01 325ci
Your in chatsworth Ga? me too. Hope to see you around. good luck with sale/trade

sig by Devo325, on Flickr
Devo540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
TrackFast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo540 View Post
Your in chatsworth Ga? me too. Hope to see you around. good luck with sale/trade

Cool. I've decided to keep the car. It's in Cleveland Tn now being prepped to be a road race car. Is that your red car in the sig? Haven't seen it around.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
Devo540

My Ride: 01 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackFast View Post
Cool. I've decided to keep the car. It's in Cleveland Tn now being prepped to be a road race car. Is that your red car in the sig? Haven't seen it around.
yea, im usually in Dalton tho, try to avoid cworth lol. Eton is bout as far as I go that direction

sig by Devo325, on Flickr
Devo540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #7
adxx90

My Ride: 328i Sport
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/3769300413.html_nr_
adxx90 is offline   Reply With Quote