E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 12:52 AM   #41
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328isawesome View Post
Hizhinez, keep your urine to yourself. Nobody wants your bodily fluids.
Oh yes you do, you better or urine trouble..
Old 04-10-2013, 12:55 AM   #42
hizhinezz
Outlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
I want them
I knew you were older but...

Last edited by hizhinezz; 04-22-2013 at 11:38 AM.
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #43
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
You know what OP, dont listen to these haters over here, I actually liked the video and the songs. It was inspiring.

Jk video sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #44
328isawesome

My Ride: Batmobile
Thanks, glad you liked it and you were inspired.
328isawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #45
hizhinezz
Outlier

Quote:
Thanks, glad you liked it and you were inspired.
He was only inspired to insult you, you son of a wildebeast's runt puppy misanthrope daughter! Why do you insist on aligning with gangster rap? Are you a cold blooded disenranchised minority skirting the law in the only for manner you can see to get by? Or perhaps is it that you find your own parents and true station in life so milquetoast and unbelievably scary as a prospective future that you are desperate to identify with an image wholly more genuine and visceral? I'd suggest "going gay" this may be accepted as a believably stereotype for you more easily.

That is all!

Last edited by hizhinezz; 04-10-2013 at 06:04 PM.
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #46
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE

Last edited by pancakes; 04-12-2013 at 08:03 PM.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #47
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #48
DangerousMind

My Ride: Sierra 1500 SLT
You are the type of driver that irritates the everliving sh1t out of me when I am driving to work in the morning. That is all.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #49
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Oh yeah, you rollin hard.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #50
328isawesome

Dangerous mind, what makes you say that? If you point out what my driving triggers the irritation of your living "s***" during your morning commute I will correct it. Always glad to hear constructive criticism as it helps. I'm 19 and not the most experienced driver out there as you can tell.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #51
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #52
king kong

My Ride: mid-engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
He was only inspired to insult you, you son of a wildebeast's runt puppy misanthrope daughter! Why do you insist on aligning with gangster rap? Are you a cold blooded disenranchised minority skirting the law in the only for manner you can see to get by? Or perhaps is it that you find your own parents and true station in life so milquetoast and unbelievably scary as a prospective future that you are desperate to identify with an image wholly more genuine and visceral? I'd suggest "going gay" this may be accepted as a believably stereotype for you more easily.

That is all!
I know Albee's said it, but I'm glad we're friends and not enemies
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #53
328isawesome

Quote:

That is all!
Quite a long mixture of mushy rhetorical questions and misuse of long words which serve no purpose for your miss focused argument. It's like trying to take a picture with a Canon D7 and not being able to focus it so the end result just turns out to be a blurry picture. That's called a simile but I don't expect you to understand upper level rhetoric. Your used to just spitting out nonsense with no real focus other than to make yourself look like a complete idiosyncratic behavior reminiscent of a Patrick Star laced with a hint of someone with an itch from the infection hiding under their merkin who can only alleviate the pain by sitting behind a computer typing up all sorts of idiotic comments. If you don't know what a merkin is, look it up. You'll finally see what has been hiding behind your significant other's odorous wig.

Do you want some cold water for that burn?

I can be mean to, but I have some Differential eq homework to tend to.

Last edited by 328isawesome; 04-11-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #54
albeee

My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
404_troll not found?

You picked on the wrong guy when it comes to writing finesse and the English language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 AM   #55
klangford
I got nothin'

My Ride: 07 Maserati QP
Send a message via AIM to klangford
Quote:

That is all!
2000 328i - Daughter's first BMW
2007 Maserati Quattroporte - my current ride
klangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #56
DangerousMind

My Ride: Sierra 1500 SLT
Quote:
Dangerous mind, what makes you say that? If you point out what my driving triggers the irritation of your living "s***" during your morning commute I will correct it. Always glad to hear constructive criticism as it helps. I'm 19 and not the most experienced driver out there as you can tell.
I am just always in a hurry to get somewhere when I drive, so your rather calm and mundane drive to work reminds me of the people who get in my way. You are driving the speed limit and I like to drive faster than the speed limit. Much more responsible driver than I was at 19. Sorry for giving you sh1t.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #57
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
Quote:
You want constructive criticism? (Ahem). Here goes:

1) You've got a radar detector dead-center in your window with the cord hanging down in your field of view, which is visually-obstructive, ugly as hell, and an invitation for LEOs to pull your young ass over for anything they want. Put the damn detector somewhere high on the windshield, somewhat out-of-sight, and dress the cord (hide it) so at least it looks professional, not like something a 19-year-old would just throw up there. Go to Radio Shack or Fry's to get something to extend the reach of the OEM cord, and be an artist about it.

2) You mounted your dashcam on the seat? What happens when someone sits there?

3) And what's with the video of the dash? You want the camera getting as high and as clear an image as possible. Mount it next to the RD. Dress that cord as well.

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #58
328isawesome

I actually bought the hardwire smart cord when I bought the radar but I'm planning on selling my current car and upgrading to a manual transmission e46 so hardwiring and then uninstalling it would just be a hassle. I'll do that in my next car. As for getting pulled over, here in Texas radars are completely legal and cannot be used as a factor to pull someone over. The officer would have to spot some other offense and quite frankly my car is pretty much stock and I always make sure my lights are working etc. Once, I was in Williamson (the nation's 4th most convicting county) with my old hellrot e36 328i and an officer had just finished giving someone a ticket and decided to follow me for several miles hoping to catch me doing something something like speed or whet not or perhaps notice something to pull me over for. I guess because of the arrest me red color of the car. When I got to where I was going he stayed outside of the parking lot for several minutes thinking I was just trying to loose him. Nope! I was having my teeth cleaned. it was the end of the month and he probably needed to fill his quota. I kind of went of on a tangent, but thanks for the constructive criticism!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #59
hizhinezz
Outlier

Quote:
Quite a long mixture of mushy rhetorical questions and misuse of long words which serve no purpose for your miss focused argument. It's like trying to take a picture with a Canon D7 and not being able to focus it so the end result just turns out to be a blurry picture. That's called a simile but I don't expect you to understand upper level rhetoric. Your used to just spitting out nonsense with no real focus other than to make yourself look like a complete idiosyncratic behavior reminiscent of a Patrick Star laced with a hint of someone with an itch from the infection hiding under their merkin who can only alleviate the pain by sitting behind a computer typing up all sorts of idiotic comments. If you don't know what a merkin is, look it up. You'll finally see what has been hiding behind your significant other's odorous wig.

Do you want some cold water for that burn?

I can be mean to, but I have some Differential eq homework to tend to.
This isn't good and embodies precisely what you mistakenly charge me with fwiw, but I appreciate the effort and use of merkin so thoroughly that I won't stop to point out that you entire existence is the result of a wholly unlikely miracle of science when smegma met oozing distended chimp veejayjay. Patrick Star is unfamiliar to me, I take it he does bisexual incest pron?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #60
hizhinezz
Outlier

I'd like to point out at this juncture that I have absolutely nothing against OP or his mundane video I just like to rustle jimmies sometimes and the door was left wide open.