E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 11:00 PM   #41
kejobe

My Ride: 2003 325I
IMO. I've been married for just over 5 years now. Love my wife to death. BUT, if she were to do this, one word, DIVORCE. That being said, I (obviously) agree with most comments here.

Good luck. You'll need it.

kejobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #42
1TEXM3

My Ride: Gremlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejobe View Post
IMO. I've been married for just over 5 years now. Love my wife to death. BUT, if she were to do this, one word, DIVORCE. That being said, I (obviously) agree with most comments here.

Good luck. You'll need it.
agreed...

she barely knows the guy who is new to town as you say... who knows his past. the entire scenario = fail

get yourself a girl worth buying jewelry for....
1TEXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #43
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TEXM3 View Post
agreed...

she barely knows the guy who is new to town as you say... who knows his past. the entire scenario = fail

get yourself a girl worth buying jewelry for....
Old 04-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #44
daves325in2012

My Ride: 04 330cic & 00 540i
She stopped talking about him the first day after the situation. Didnt say anything but im sorry it wasnt needed or right to do that and that shes wrong for it

This seems to happen when she needs to get away from her norm and go have fun with people that dont know her as sometimes shes overwhelmed and needs an escape. If they dont know her she seems more comfortable.

Her personality is always meeting new people and mingling anyways. Social butterfly but gets hurt easily when she brings people close. Defiently the ex bf gave her that. We both agreed that we need eachother and will work on our individual issues

This isnt a common thing or her cheating on ber behalf, from my perspective but i am sure as hell going to treat it as such

Sent from my XT907 using Bimmer App
daves325in2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #45
FKNricky

My Ride: 2000 323i
OP do you **** on the side, be honest
FKNricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #46
daves325in2012

Not at all. Shes all i need. Same on her side of things. Were both committed to ea. Other

Old 04-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #47
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
ea.Other? ...Sorry but I had to comment, "EACHOTHER." Grammar today is atrocious
Old 04-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #48
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
mall kiosk dude with no car

OP, are you boring her?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #49
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Relationships like this are crazy to me. If I was with what I thought to be the love of my life and she went and did some sh1t like this I'd be gone.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #50
daves325in2012

The situation difference is shes is committed to me and we both would never cheat and we both know if one or the other did, she would excpect the truth from me and i would expect the truth from her

We both would keep it real about who we cheated with etc. We are both upfront and honest about stuff to other people and eachother. Shes will tell you how it is even if it hurts you, she will tell me how it is even if it hurts me

And we both have no interest in this

It was a simple 'im going to meet with him and have a social chat, no more' and this guy thought my girl was easy

She tells me everything. She had no intentions of cheating i was telling her at the time i gotta run an errend so she took that as i got some time to chill

Old 04-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #51
daves325in2012

However, it did hurt my feelings and she saw that

If this repeats then ill know what to do

Old 04-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #52
mcr_driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves325in2012 View Post
The situation difference is shes is committed to me and we both would never cheat and we both know if one or the other did, she would excpect the truth from me and i would expect the truth from her

We both would keep it real about who we cheated with etc. We are both upfront and honest about stuff to other people and eachother. Shes will tell you how it is even if it hurts you, she will tell me how it is even if it hurts me

It was a simple 'im going to meet with him and have a social chat, no more' and this guy thought my girl was easy

She tells me everything. She had no intentions of cheating i was telling her at the time i gotta run an errend so she took that as i got some time to chill

I hate to burst your bubble (and sound like an ass in the process) but no one is ever that honest about cheating. "Oh hi I am going to go bang this other guy now. See you later hugs and kisses with a side of herps." No if she cheated she is either A: going to regret it then hide it to not lose you OR B: she does and then leaves you for the better guy with no fvcks to give. There is no inbetween. Odds are if and by some remote chance when she is honest it will be well in to the illicit affair. Just hope and pray she found someone clean and had the decency to not pass anything on to you.

Again sorry if I come off as an ass I've been down this road all to often personally and I refuse to let someone else be as dellusional as I was back then.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #53
leblancrene

My Ride: volvo 240 bmwe46
Run!run!run! dont look back.
leblancrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #54
FKNricky

My Ride: 2000 323i
OP have you ever been cheated on? or cheated
FKNricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #55
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by daves325in2012 View Post

She fuucked up. No commited girl does some sh1t like this. She's a waste of time. Maybe it's just me but I don't put up with sh1t like this.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #56
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
She is not hot enough to put up with something like this. There, I said it.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #57
mcr_driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKNricky View Post
OP have you ever been cheated on? or cheated
If he has he didn't learn from it, or is ignoring the giant warning signs of repeated behavior OR there is more to the story then we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
She fuucked up. No commited girl does some sh1t like this. She's a waste of time. Maybe it's just me but I don't put up with sh1t like this.
It's not just you, I hope I never get warning signs with the current girl or I will be looking for another. I'm not looking to waste my time like that anymore.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #58
BonesM80

My Ride: 02 330ci
So she chilled at the kiosk from 5pm till he got off at 9. Thats 4 hours of flirting and game laying and then had drinks. He hit for sure and it wont be the last time either. Run, no commited woman behaves that way. She is still in her college party girl mode.
BonesM80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #59
mcr_driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
So she chilled at the kiosk from 5pm till he got off at 9. Thats 4 hours of flirting and game laying and then had drinks. He hit for sure and it wont be the last time either. Run, no commited woman behaves that way. She is still in her college party girl mode.
Damn 4 hours of flirting? when you put it in that perspective "ain no one got time fo dat."

How has she been acting as of late OP? Any changes in scheduling/behavior?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #60
InDiGlOM3

My Ride: HPF M3 stg 2.5
Send a message via AIM to InDiGlOM3 Send a message via Yahoo to InDiGlOM3
Dude its like your not reading all the bad stuff being said, she banged that dude. And if she didn't. Your girl gave a stranger a ride home. Wtf.....**** that she testing waters, the more your ok with it the more she will do it. Need to put her in her place now if you wanna keep it to yourself, and as said before she does look trashy and what happened isn't surprising

Sent from my EVO using Bimmer App