E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #41
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,918
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
To be fair, I'm fairly certain the OP doesn't have an income and his parents are helping with the car and maintenance. I think they want to buy him something he likes whil e making sure it's safe and driveable by either parent. I say that because that's exactly what my parents did.
Then why can't he say this? What is so difficult about articulating that statement?
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic M3
Bilstein | Kosei K1 Racing | Toyo Proxes R888 | BMW CCA #430881

tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #42
aahmed2016
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jonesboro, GA, USA
Posts: 759
My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
Dude what is up your ass? Pull it out and chill the **** out. My budget is about 10 +/-. I posted this up, because it's cheaper than the rest of the ones I was looking at. It also had less miles. So I could get this, keep some spare change for maintenance, and do some of the required things, like cooling system, oil change (I have a habit of changing the oil when I get a used car, just because it's a cheap way of making your engine run better and longer.). There's lots of things in the E46 that ain't cheap to maintain, and if I get this car for cheaper than most, I can pour the rest of the left over fund into it's maintenance. I could get a 330 ZHP for 9.5K, but it would be maintained liek ****, and I wouldn't have any cash left. I'm considering this because it's being sold by a friend of my father, who has a car dealership.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Spends $2000 on car DVD + stereo -> Running 25000 mile oil changes and 87 gas with blown shocks
aahmed2016 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #43
wildirish317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 2,753
My Ride: 2004 325Ci vert
You two sound like older/younger brothers. Are you related?
__________________


“The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Miller
I just don't know what I'd do with 560 hp that doesn't involve getting arrested.
wildirish317 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #44
TArse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 679
My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
I'm just here to say that I like my beige interior more than the grey that was in my previous e46.

And you know what? The beige is desirable. I'm about that life.

Last edited by TArse; 04-15-2013 at 12:52 PM.
TArse is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:41 PM   #45
kwlaznkid
Registered User
 
kwlaznkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Irvine/Fremont/San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,143
My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
when I was looking for my first e46 many moons ago, I wanted a white exterior with beige interior in auto.. I searched high and low for one but couldn't find one, ended up with steel grey exterior and grey interior.. but damn good thing I didn't get what I wanted, would have been driving a low end e46
__________________

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)
kwlaznkid is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #46
Mango
A full five stars, son
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,998
My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmed2016 View Post
Dude what is up your ass? Pull it out and chill the **** out. My budget is about 10 +/-. I posted this up, because it's cheaper than the rest of the ones I was looking at. It also had less miles. So I could get this, keep some spare change for maintenance, and do some of the required things, like cooling system, oil change (I have a habit of changing the oil when I get a used car, just because it's a cheap way of making your engine run better and longer.). There's lots of things in the E46 that ain't cheap to maintain, and if I get this car for cheaper than most, I can pour the rest of the left over fund into it's maintenance. I could get a 330 ZHP for 9.5K, but it would be maintained liek ****, and I wouldn't have any cash left. I'm considering this because it's being sold by a friend of my father, who has a car dealership.
That's exactly the way to look at it. Good luck and let us know what you end up getting!
__________________
A lifetime free of problems if you follow my guides
Cooling | Maintenance | Suspension | Vacuum | Supreme Reliability | Details

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #47
B Potter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 39
My Ride: 01 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
.. but damn good thing I didn't get what I wanted, would have been driving a low end e46


Love my tan.
B Potter is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #48
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,918
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahmed2016 View Post
Dude what is up your ass? Pull it out and chill the **** out. My budget is about 10 +/-. I posted this up, because it's cheaper than the rest of the ones I was looking at. It also had less miles. So I could get this, keep some spare change for maintenance, and do some of the required things, like cooling system, oil change (I have a habit of changing the oil when I get a used car, just because it's a cheap way of making your engine run better and longer.). There's lots of things in the E46 that ain't cheap to maintain, and if I get this car for cheaper than most, I can pour the rest of the left over fund into it's maintenance. I could get a 330 ZHP for 9.5K, but it would be maintained liek ****, and I wouldn't have any cash left. I'm considering this because it's being sold by a friend of my father, who has a car dealership.
If this is the case, why can't you calmly state it? Why are you so offended? I asked you very politely how much you had to spend and once again, you bit my head off. In all honesty, you and I probably have more in common than just about anyone else in this thread. That's why I'm trying to persuade you to be patient and actually buy something worth our having and investing in. I don't appreciate your crude and immature statements, but on the same coin, I understand that they are a byproduct of your age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
when I was looking for my first e46 many moons ago, I wanted a white exterior with beige interior in auto.. I searched high and low for one but couldn't find one, ended up with steel grey exterior and grey interior.. but damn good thing I didn't get what I wanted, would have been driving a low end e46
You have made it clear to me that you are too dense to understand my initial statements, allow me to clarify. I never said anything about beige interiors being an inferior choice. All I said was that e46s with beige interiors typically sell for less than those with more desirable colors and this fact should not be ignored. Those who are willing to compromise on the colors, packages, mileage and condition of a potential car just so they can have the image of driving a BMW should check their premises and reconsider. If you honestly prefer a beige interior, this conversation should be of absolutely no concern to you. This only applies to those who are either too impatient to wait for the right car or too broke to afford what they really want. Also, I never classified the e46 in question as low end because of the interior color and transmission. That's a fabrication. I classified it as low end because of its price, which is on the low end of the spectrum.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic M3
Bilstein | Kosei K1 Racing | Toyo Proxes R888 | BMW CCA #430881


Last edited by tock172; 04-15-2013 at 01:01 PM.
tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #49
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,116
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
If this is the case, why can't you calmly state it? Why are you so offended? I asked you very politely how much you had to spend and once again, you bit my head off. In all honesty, you and I probably have more in common than just about anyone else in this thread. That's why I'm trying to persuade you to be patient and actually buy something worth our having and investing in. I don't appreciate your crude and immature statements, but on the same coin, I understand that they are a byproduct of your age.
You aren't seriously asking that are you? Go back and read what you have said to this kid....Hes offended, anyone would be. You wouldnt take that lightly im willing to bet.

Tock, Mango not jumping in the battle should tell you something.....That being, you are wrong. Back off man.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products



Last edited by ChrisRedmon; 04-15-2013 at 01:05 PM.
ChrisRedmon is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #50
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,116
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
And OP if you have some money left over. Good on you, you will need it.


Just watch out for those houses. Always jumping out in the road and such! Ugh! Such a pain!
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products


ChrisRedmon is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #51
HacksawMark
OEM ///Member
 
HacksawMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,101
My Ride: 2014 Subaru XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
I never stated my preference for black interiors in this thread. I never said they were superior, and I never said I preferred them, all I stated was that e46s with black interiors fetch higher market prices than those with other colors.
Oh really....? Maybe you prefer beige interiors then since you mention it five times in the following statements...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Why do you consistently post **** cars? I'm not trying to be rude, but you keep showing us cars with beige interiors and automatic transmissions which indicates to me that you don't have enough money for a proper e46.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Unless OP is a 60+ female looking for transportation to the grocery store and church, there is no reason to not consider an e30 or e36 with a manual transmission and a black interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Among enthusiasts, which this community is comprised of, a beige interior undesirable, and I think the fact that OP posted a car with such an interior is indicative of his overall impatience. He needs to exercise restraint and think about his next vehicle more in terms of an investment as opposed to a purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
From an enthusiasts point of view, an automatic transmission and a beige interior is a deal breaker. But, everyone's encouraging it for the impatient 16 year old. That's what I'm arguing against. I think this car is the wrong choice because he's jumping the gun and just can't wait. Surely you recall when he posted that terrible non sport package vert, right? I'm not sure what anyone would consider out of line about my position. Perhaps you could educate me.
Believe me, we are trying......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
I can see, from the nature of your response that you still have yet to wrap your head around what I am trying to say here. Cars with beige interiors and automatic transmissions sell for less than cars with the more desirable black interiors. It only makes sense that the 16 year old OP is posting such a car, because of course, he is most likely broke and impatient. Buying a $6,000 e46 is a terrible idea, given my assumption that OP probably won't have a single extra penny to allocate for maintenance. The beige interior and automatic transmission only lends credence to my argument.....
How assumptive of you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
This BMW does not suite OP because I am willing to bet that he won't have enough money to properly maintain it, which is why he is scraping the bottom of the barrel for e46s. If he wants a car that will suite him, he should find one that he can actually afford to own and maintain. I will say it again, if your budget for e46 ownership is $6,000, look for another car. No one here seems be able to comprehend such a simple statement.
I don't recall the OP stating his budget was $6000. Perhaps if you could articulate your thoughts in a more complicated manner, we might "get it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
This is not about me, this is about the 16 year old OP trying to purchase a car he can't afford. You, Alex and others continue to make this thread about me because you so vehemently disagree with my statements which are not unreasonable.
Again, you make an assumption that OP cannot afford this car. You know what happens when you assume......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Also, when I wrecked my first e46, I waited 3 months to collect my thoughts and conduct research on my next car purchase because, as I stated earlier, I view it as an investment. I waited until I found a car that met my specifications, for a price I could afford. I don't see what is so ridiculous about putting time, effort and money (investing) in a car I'm going to be using every single day for years, yet you continue to publicly challenge me over it.
No doubt you approached it in a responsible way. In hindsight though, do you wish you had waited until after crashing your 3rd e46 so as not have wasted so much "time, effort and money (investing) in a car I'm going to be using every single day for years...."



Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
The way I compose my statements is the way I speak on a daily basis.
If that's true, may I be so bold as to suggest your future occupation be one that has minimal contact with others? Else you might be popular for all the wrong reasons.

Tock172, you need to get rid of your shovel because the hole is getting pretty deep.
HacksawMark is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #52
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,918
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
You aren't seriously asking that are you? Go back and read what you have said to this kid....Hes offended, anyone would be. You wouldnt take that lightly im willing to bet.

Tock, Mango not jumping in the battle should tell you something.....That being, you are wrong. Back off man.
There is no need for me reread my statements, I authored them, and I was fully aware of the point I was making. I have absolutely no concern for the public opinion of my stance. I arrived at my conclusion after analyzing the market for e46s and it is as simple as that. I could make the same assertions about your M3 which if I remember correctly, has a subframe issue. You and Alex have something in common, you take any opportunity to question my judgement and start an argument. Go fix your subframe before you lecture me on anything.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic M3
Bilstein | Kosei K1 Racing | Toyo Proxes R888 | BMW CCA #430881

tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #53
Grande D
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dirty South
Posts: 3,356
My Ride: E90 M-Sport

Last edited by Grande D; 04-15-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Grande D is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #54
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,918
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacksawmark View Post

If that's true, may I be so bold as to suggest your future occupation be one that has minimal contact with others? Else you might be popular for all the wrong reasons.

Tock172, you need to get rid of your shovel because the hole is getting pretty deep.
My profession has me directly interacting with people on a daily basis. I have received numerous compliments over ther years thanks to my ability asuage irritated customers and close deals. I've even had people I have dealt with feel so positive about their experience with me that they were motivated to write the company a letter stating how accommodating I was. I don't particularly enjoy my profession, but it's too easy for me to consider quitting and looking for something else to do at my current stage in life. Why do you insist on continuing this crusade against me? Again, nothing I have stated in this thread is uneasonable, untrue or out of line. I have no apologies to offer and no errors to admit to, so please do the forum a favor and stop trying to get a rise out of me. You're getting nowhere, but with your stubborn attitude I'm sure you will just continue to dissect my statements and take them out of context solely for the sake of argument. Please save your sarcastic and insulting advice for someone who's listening. For me, it falls on deaf ears.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic M3
Bilstein | Kosei K1 Racing | Toyo Proxes R888 | BMW CCA #430881


Last edited by tock172; 04-15-2013 at 01:48 PM.
tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #55
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,918
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande D View Post
Took you long enough
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic M3
Bilstein | Kosei K1 Racing | Toyo Proxes R888 | BMW CCA #430881

tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #56
kwlaznkid
Registered User
 
kwlaznkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Irvine/Fremont/San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,143
My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
If this is the case, why can't you calmly state it? Why are you so offended? I asked you very politely how much you had to spend and once again, you bit my head off. In all honesty, you and I probably have more in common than just about anyone else in this thread. That's why I'm trying to persuade you to be patient and actually buy something worth our having and investing in. I don't appreciate your crude and immature statements, but on the same coin, I understand that they are a byproduct of your age.



You have made it clear to me that you are too dense to understand my initial statements, allow me to clarify. I never said anything about beige interiors being an inferior choice. All I said was that e46s with beige interiors typically sell for less than those with more desirable colors and this fact should not be ignored. Those who are willing to compromise on the colors, packages, mileage and condition of a potential car just so they can have the image of driving a BMW should check their premises and reconsider. If you honestly prefer a beige interior, this conversation should be of absolutely no concern to you. This only applies to those who are either too impatient to wait for the right car or too broke to afford what they really want. Also, I never classified the e46 in question as low end because of the interior color and transmission. That's a fabrication. I classified it as low end because of its price, which is on the low end of the spectrum.

chill dude I didn't even read anything you posted after your first post, I'm just here to be sarcastic, it's an internet forum, like I said I didn't read anything you posted, and believe it or not my post wasn't actually targeted at you so take a chill pill bro, we can fight in person if you want, it looks like we're from the same area(s)

edit

I actually responded to you before reading your reply to me (well I read the first sentence) but yes I actually agree with what you said, waiting for the right car is the best thing to do, for instance when I was shopping for my e46 m3, I refused to get one in black or silver just to "get one" I forced myself to wait till a blue/red/white one came around and boy i'm glad I did
__________________

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)

Last edited by kwlaznkid; 04-15-2013 at 02:02 PM.
kwlaznkid is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #57
Gasturbine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orient, Ohio
Posts: 155
My Ride: 2005 330ci Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Why do you consistently post **** cars? I'm not trying to be rude, but you keep showing us cars with beige interiors and automatic transmissions which indicates to me that you don't have enough money for a proper e46. I suggest you search for e36s or e30s. Or better yet, a Honda.
Wow. Rather rude dont you think?
__________________
Gasturbine is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #58
Mango
A full five stars, son
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,998
My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
chill dude I didn't even read anything you posted after your first post, I'm just here to be sarcastic, it's an internet forum, like I said I didn't read anything you posted, and believe it or not my post wasn't actually targeted at you so take a chill pill bro, we can fight in person if you want, it looks like we're from the same area(s)

edit

I actually responded to you before reading your reply to me (well I read the first sentence) but yes I actually agree with what you said, waiting for the right car is the best thing to do, for instance when I was shopping for my e46 m3, I refused to get one in black or silver just to "get one" I forced myself to wait till a blue/red/white one came around and boy i'm glad I did
Keep in mind OP is 16 years old and crashed his first E46 into the living room of his parents house. He said his car selection is predicated upon the fact that his parents have to be able to use it. As such, an automatic fits the bill and OP has nice transportation at 16. It seems it's the car he wants. As long as he maintains it correctly, which he clearly intends on doing, then let him have his 325 auto. He's also factoring in a nice budget for maintenance instead of going for a 9k ZHP and not maintaining it. Maintained 325>unmaintained ZHP.
__________________
A lifetime free of problems if you follow my guides
Cooling | Maintenance | Suspension | Vacuum | Supreme Reliability | Details

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #59
kwlaznkid
Registered User
 
kwlaznkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Irvine/Fremont/San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,143
My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
Keep in mind OP is 16 years old and crashed his first E46 into the living room of his parents house. He said his car selection is predicated upon the fact that his parents have to be able to use it. As such, an automatic fits the bill and OP has nice transportation at 16. It seems it's the car he wants. As long as he maintains it correctly, which he clearly intends on doing, then let him have his 325 auto. He's also factoring in a nice budget for maintenance instead of going for a 9k ZHP and not maintaining it. Maintained 325>unmaintained ZHP.
I had/have no idea the OPs background if what you said is true then I don't see any reason why the OP shouldn't buy the car that HE seems best fit for him, and if I've learned anything over the years of owning euro cars it's the maintenance >>>>>>>>> mods/horsepower etc... a nonfunctioning 333hp from an m3 gets you much less distance traveled compared to a 184? (I think?) hp engine on a good condition 325
__________________

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)
kwlaznkid is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #60
Megalocnus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,106
My Ride: 05 330i ZHP/MT
Feeling sad for people having nothing better to do with their time...
Megalocnus is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
tick tock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use