E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #61
Mango
Grand Superpatriot Sport+
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,179
My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
I had/have no idea the OPs background if what you said is true then I don't see any reason why the OP shouldn't buy the car that HE seems best fit for him, and if I've learned anything over the years of owning euro cars it's the maintenance >>>>>>>>> mods/horsepower etc... a nonfunctioning 333hp from an m3 gets you much less distance traveled compared to a 184? (I think?) hp engine on a good condition 325
On a side note, I messaged you years ago on YouTube. I said I liked your video (San Diego/UTC 4AM bimmerfest meet) that video will always be in my mind. Hope you do another one this year
__________________
A lifetime free of problems if you follow my guides
Cooling | Maintenance | Suspension | Vacuum | Supreme Reliability | Details

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #62
kwlaznkid
Registered User
 
kwlaznkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Irvine/Fremont/San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,099
My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
On a side note, I messaged you years ago on YouTube. I said I liked your video (San Diego/UTC 4AM bimmerfest meet) that video will always be in my mind. Hope you do another one this year
lol thanks man, I got tons of messages from my videos so I tend to ignore them haha sorry about that. i'll be going this year but no video probably, getting old and lazy
__________________

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)
kwlaznkid is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #63
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,839
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
chill dude I didn't even read anything you posted after your first post, I'm just here to be sarcastic, it's an internet forum, like I said I didn't read anything you posted, and believe it or not my post wasn't actually targeted at you so take a chill pill bro, we can fight in person if you want, it looks like we're from the same area(s)

edit

I actually responded to you before reading your reply to me (well I read the first sentence) but yes I actually agree with what you said, waiting for the right car is the best thing to do, for instance when I was shopping for my e46 m3, I refused to get one in black or silver just to "get one" I forced myself to wait till a blue/red/white one came around and boy i'm glad I did
I'm located on the other side of the bay from you so San Diego might be a better option. I do also have tentative plans to be in Irvine this summer for a few weeks, so we could always brawl then too

In all seriousness I apologize for jumping to conclusions in regards to your post. We seem to share the same philosophy regarding maintenance, so the rift between us isn't as large as I initially imagined.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
lol thanks man, I got tons of messages from my videos so I tend to ignore them haha sorry about that. i'll be going this year but no video probably, getting old and lazy
Small world, I was in the caravan last year and the year before. I imagine I'll be seeing you at UTC next month.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i


Last edited by tock172; 04-15-2013 at 02:20 PM.
tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #64
Mango
Grand Superpatriot Sport+
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,179
My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlaznkid View Post
lol thanks man, I got tons of messages from my videos so I tend to ignore them haha sorry about that. i'll be going this year but no video probably, getting old and lazy
Oh no, you replied. This was in 2007 or something. We chatted a bit on youtube. I don't even remember what name I used or what we talked about. Yeah this will be my 8th Bimmerfest. I feel you on getting old!
__________________
A lifetime free of problems if you follow my guides
Cooling | Maintenance | Suspension | Vacuum | Supreme Reliability | Details

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #65
Alex323Ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Huntington Beach -Surf City USA
Posts: 16,454
My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
I don't even know where to begin. You have no clue there Tock.
Really, the way you're trying to spin this as you're the poor victim in rebuttals now is sad to watch. All anyone has to do is read the thread and see how deep a hole you're digging. And the majority of the posts in this thread are showing and quoting you doing just that. No one here follows or agrees with you.

And if the OP is looking to save money and likes the beige leather Sport interior how is that a bad thing with "your" logic?
He wants an automatic. Your words, not a "proper E46"
Well it seems proper for him.
__________________
OE CSL WHEELS - OE CSL BRAKES - OE AUTOFOLD MIRRORS - CSL TRUNK - CSL DIFFUSER - AA SPORT TUNE - AA PULLEYS - BILSTEIN PSS9s - AS 40% SSK
CF CSL RACE LIP - NAVI - BMW PERF CF STRUT BAR - BMW GROUP N MNTS - GRUPPE M CF INTAKE - SUPERSPRINT - UUC SS BRKLINES, TRANS MNTS, RTABs - 4.10 M-SPORT DIFF
Alex323Ci is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #66
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,068
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
There is no need for me reread my statements, I authored them, and I was fully aware of the point I was making. I have absolutely no concern for the public opinion of my stance. I arrived at my conclusion after analyzing the market for e46s and it is as simple as that. I could make the same assertions about your M3 which if I remember correctly, has a subframe issue. You and Alex have something in common, you take any opportunity to question my judgement and start an argument. Go fix your subframe before you lecture me on anything.
Subframe.....a consistent noted problem that the e46 chassis suffers from. That is your argument? What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Yes i do believe that me and Alex have something in common. In thinking you are a total fool, who is the first to make a snide, personal, rude, unreasonable and uncalled for comments on something, then turns a thread into a train wreck once somebody has something to say back.

You drive an automatic base model sedan in BMW's e46 most common color. You must have searched long and hard! And thinking your car will be worth more than 6k when the time comes to sell is honestly laughable.

You haz no proper e46
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l ST l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Zerotek



Last edited by ChrisRedmon; 04-15-2013 at 02:52 PM.
ChrisRedmon is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #67
Mango
Grand Superpatriot Sport+
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,179
My Ride: M54B30
I think this thread has exhausted itself already. Should be closed.
__________________
A lifetime free of problems if you follow my guides
Cooling | Maintenance | Suspension | Vacuum | Supreme Reliability | Details

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #68
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,068
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
I think this thread has exhausted itself already. Should be closed.
For once, i agree.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l ST l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Zerotek


ChrisRedmon is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #69
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,839
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
I don't even know where to begin. You have no clue there Tock.
Really, the way you're trying to spin this as you're the poor victim in rebuttals now is sad to watch. All anyone has to do is read the thread and see how deep a hole you're digging. And the majority of the posts in this thread are showing and quoting you doing just that. No one here follows or agrees with you.

And if the OP is looking to save money and likes the beige leather Sport interior how is that a bad thing with "your" logic?
He wants an automatic. Your words, not a "proper E46"
Well it seems proper for him.
I'm not sure how many times I have to say this, or many different ways I have to phrase it before you understand, but I do not care if my views are congruent with popular opinion. History has repeatedly shown popular opinion to be misguided and easily influenced. I would imagine anyone with common sense knows this, so that leaves you out of the running. You still don't understand my point. You continue to focus on one statement of mine which is clearly taken out of context. Lay off, I'm not going to change my mind just because a tool like you disagrees with me, just like you always do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Subframe.....a consistent noted problem that the e46 chassis suffers from. That is your argument? What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Yes i do believe that me and Alex have something in common. In thinking you are a total fool, who is the first to make a snide, personal, rude, unreasonable and uncalled for comments on something, then turns a thread into a train wreck once somebody has something to say back.

You drive an automatic base model sedan in BMW's e46 most common color. You must have searched long and hard! And thinking your car will be worth more than 6k when the time comes to sell is honestly laughable.

You haz no proper e46
BMW doesn't release production numbers, so you're lying about my color being the most common. From the ignorant and rude nature of your response, I'll have to assume you're mistaking the color of my car for titanium silver. It's actually silver grey metallic. Much more desirable to me, but to each his own. My car also has both sport and premium packages, so you're wrong once again. None of this comes as a surprise as you clearly don't seem to be the type to conduct any research before spouting your opinion.

In regards to you calling my e46 improper, I would venture to say you have absolutely no room to talk. You're driving a car with a torn subframe, something that could very easily make it unworthy for the road. Seems like you're the one with the improperly maintained car. You bought an M3 with a problem you couldn't and can't afford to fix. What gives? Funny because you used to make fun of me for the mileage on my car. At least I can afford mine.

You have also (not surprisingly) misunderstood and hijacked my statements regarding investing in a car. I didn't buy my car to flip, I bought it to drive and enjoy. With that in mind, I have invested considerable time, energy and money into it. In return I have received value in the form of a reliable, good looking and fun to drive car. I'm not st all concerned with the resale at this point. I'm still driving it. The value I have gained in return for my investment is worth more to me this whatever the current market price is for my car. And you're always invited to come look at it. Given its mileage and age, it outshines numerous other era counterparts.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i


Last edited by tock172; 04-15-2013 at 03:19 PM.
tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #70
Mango
Grand Superpatriot Sport+
 
Mango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,179
My Ride: M54B30
Please lock this.
__________________
A lifetime free of problems if you follow my guides
Cooling | Maintenance | Suspension | Vacuum | Supreme Reliability | Details

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #71
Alex323Ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Huntington Beach -Surf City USA
Posts: 16,454
My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
I'm not sure how many times I have to say this, or many different ways I have to phrase it before you understand, but I do not care if my views are congruent with popular opinion. History has repeatedly shown popular opinion to be misguided and easily influenced. I would imagine anyone with common sense knows this, so that leaves you out of the running. You still don't understand my point. You continue to focus on one statement of mine which is clearly taken out of context. Lay off, I'm not going to change my mind just because a tool like you disagrees with me, just like you always do.
Nothing has been taken out of context. We and others have quoted you directly and for what the meaning was. It seems you also don't care if your views make sense to anyone. But you again promote your opinion as FACT. Which it is not. Oh so now you've moved back to name calling. Very articulate, or rather very "telling".
If this thread wasn't going to get locked soon because you're getting squashed so badly in every one of your replies. I would take a moment to quote more of your nonsense and show why it is. Utter nonsense. And you bring it on yourself. You always do. You really live in a delusional state of mind.
__________________
OE CSL WHEELS - OE CSL BRAKES - OE AUTOFOLD MIRRORS - CSL TRUNK - CSL DIFFUSER - AA SPORT TUNE - AA PULLEYS - BILSTEIN PSS9s - AS 40% SSK
CF CSL RACE LIP - NAVI - BMW PERF CF STRUT BAR - BMW GROUP N MNTS - GRUPPE M CF INTAKE - SUPERSPRINT - UUC SS BRKLINES, TRANS MNTS, RTABs - 4.10 M-SPORT DIFF
Alex323Ci is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #72
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,068
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
I'm not sure how many times I have to say this, or many different ways I have to phrase it before you understand, but I do not care if my views are congruent with popular opinion. History has repeatedly shown popular opinion to be misguided and easily influenced. I would imagine anyone with common sense knows this, so that leaves you out of the running. You still don't understand my point. You continue to focus on one statement of mine which is clearly taken out of context. Lay off, I'm not going to change my mind just because a tool like you disagrees with me, just like you always do.



BMW doesn't release production numbers, so you're lying about my color being the most common. From the ignorant and rude nature of your response, I'll have to assume you're mistaking the color of my car for titanium silver. It's actually silver grey metallic. Much more desirable to me, but to each his own. My car also has both sport and premium packages, so you're wrong once again. None of this comes as a surprise as you clearly don't seem to be the type to conduct any research before spouting your opinion.

In regards to you calling my e46 improper, I would venture to say you have absolutely no room to talk. You're driving a car with a torn subframe, something that could very easily make it unworthy for the road. Seems like you're the one with the improperly maintained car.
Got the subframe fixed quite sometime ago....But you wouldn't note that considering it goes against your ridiculous argument. Not to mention they were 1" hairline cracks. Even with those not being tended to, your car wouldn't stand a chance in any aspect including resale.

Its an automatic. Nothing sporty about it. Even with your sport package. You have shown a new level of retardation in this thread, Tock.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l ST l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Zerotek


ChrisRedmon is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #73
Alex323Ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Huntington Beach -Surf City USA
Posts: 16,454
My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Well let's move on and back on topic which is the car at hand. No need to lock the thread and lose sight of the car. I would like to see how it checks out. It may infact be a turd or a jem. Hard to tell in the original photos.

OP be sure to get a PPI.
__________________
OE CSL WHEELS - OE CSL BRAKES - OE AUTOFOLD MIRRORS - CSL TRUNK - CSL DIFFUSER - AA SPORT TUNE - AA PULLEYS - BILSTEIN PSS9s - AS 40% SSK
CF CSL RACE LIP - NAVI - BMW PERF CF STRUT BAR - BMW GROUP N MNTS - GRUPPE M CF INTAKE - SUPERSPRINT - UUC SS BRKLINES, TRANS MNTS, RTABs - 4.10 M-SPORT DIFF
Alex323Ci is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #74
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,839
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Got the subframe fixed quite sometime ago....But you wouldn't note that considering it goes against your ridiculous argument. Not to mention they were 1" hairline cracks. Even with those not being tended to, your car wouldn't stand a chance in any aspect including resale.

Its an automatic. Nothing sporty about it. Even with your sport package. You have shown a new level of retardation in this thread, Tock.
Your stupidity is truly stunning to me. I drive a 2004 330i with an automatic transmission that has over 140,000 miles. I'm aware of how much it's worth. Why do you keep bringing up resale value? Yes, my car cost less and is worth less than yours. That doesn't change the fact that your argument is completely irrelevant to this thread.

Looking at the collective posts in this thread, you have done nothing but attack me. You haven't even offered any advice regarding the topic at hand. Go find someone else to bother. You're only continuing to illustrate and demonstrate your stupidity to anyone who reads your garbage.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #75
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,068
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Your stupidity is truly stunning to me. I drive a 2004 330i with an automatic transmission that has over 140,000 miles. I'm aware of how much it's worth. Why do you keep bringing up resale value? Yes, my car cost less and is worth less than yours. That doesn't change the fact that your argument is completely irrelevant to this thread.

Looking at the collective posts in this thread, you have done nothing but attack me. You haven't even offered any advice regarding the topic at hand. Go find someone else to bother. You're only continuing to illustrate and demonstrate your stupidity to anyone who reads your garbage.
If those last words make you feel better. More power to you, man.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l ST l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Zerotek


ChrisRedmon is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #76
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,839
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
Nothing has been taken out of context. We and others have quoted you directly and for what the meaning was. It seems you also don't care if your views make sense to anyone. But you again promote your opinion as FACT. Which it is not. Oh so now you've moved back to name calling. Very articulate, or rather very "telling".
If this thread wasn't going to get locked soon because you're getting squashed so badly in every one of your replies. I would take a moment to quote more of your nonsense and show why it is. Utter nonsense. And you bring it on yourself. You always do. You really live in a delusional state of mind.
You can continue to gang up on me and berate me all you want. Whatever gets you off. I'm not going to change my mind and I still stand by initial statements. Foolish pride often gets in the way of good maintenance and this thread, until OP finally revealed he had a substantial amount of money to allocate towards maintenance could have easily gone that way.

I'll lay it out for you one last time. I initially believed OP was willing to use any means necessary to get himself into another e46. Even if that means compromising on an automatic transmission and a decidedly less desirable interior color (according to the market price). We see it on an almost weekly basis here. People always want to live beyond their means. It turns out (according to his most recent statements) that I was initially wrong in my assumptions, however we still don't have much evidence beyond his word to prove this claim. However, none of this changes the FACT that e46s with automatic transmissions and beige interiors typically sell for less than a manual counterpart with another color interior. That's my stance. Who is going to honestly challenge that?

I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore, but you just won't stop coming at me. You've been doing it since I showed up here and I'm sick of it. Kindly **** off. Your opinion is of absolutely no interest to me. You have made it clear to me that you either don't have the ability or are unwilling to use common sense, reason and logic in your arguments. I'm through talking to a brick wall.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #77
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,839
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
If those last words make you feel better. More power to you, man.
Don't like the taste of your own medicine? Go reread your posts. You're the one who took the immature route here. You're posting in a thread you have no business being in. The only reason you came in here was to attack me, that we can both agree on.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

tock172 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #78
zander271
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,365
My Ride: 6spd ZHP/5sp XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Why do you consistently post **** cars? I'm not trying to be rude, but you keep showing us cars with beige interiors and automatic transmissions which indicates to me that you don't have enough money for a proper e46. I suggest you search for e36s or e30s. Or better yet, a Honda.
Maybe he likes beige interiors?
zander271 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #79
Alex323Ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Huntington Beach -Surf City USA
Posts: 16,454
My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
Please lock this.
No need. I know it must be hard to see your friend go down in flames, but when you're not taking his side (as someone mentioned earlier). It should show him he is bringing this on himself. Instead of locking the thread(throwing in the towel) you should advise him as a friend(in PM) when he's being foolish. Or in this case when to stay down (or out).
But he continues to go at it, adding more fuel on the fire.

Now again. Let's move on
__________________
OE CSL WHEELS - OE CSL BRAKES - OE AUTOFOLD MIRRORS - CSL TRUNK - CSL DIFFUSER - AA SPORT TUNE - AA PULLEYS - BILSTEIN PSS9s - AS 40% SSK
CF CSL RACE LIP - NAVI - BMW PERF CF STRUT BAR - BMW GROUP N MNTS - GRUPPE M CF INTAKE - SUPERSPRINT - UUC SS BRKLINES, TRANS MNTS, RTABs - 4.10 M-SPORT DIFF
Alex323Ci is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #80
tock172
Beachtown Bill Collector
 
tock172's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,839
My Ride: '99 Techno Violet M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
No need. I know it must be hard to see your friend go down in flames, but when you're not taking his side (as someone mentioned earlier). It should show him he is bringing this on himself. Instead of locking the thread(throwing in the towel) you should advise him as a friend(in PM) when he's being foolish. Or in this case when to stay down (or out).
But he continues to go at it, adding more fuel on the fire.

Now again. Let's move on
I continue to go at it? So what do you call what you and Chris did on this page? You act as if you are a saint, luckily I know better than to believe in your ****. Your only true stance is to be in disagreement with anything I say and it's getting very old.
__________________


1999 Techno Violet Metallic BMW M3
2005 Audi B6 S4 quattro 6MT
2004 BMW 330i
1986 BMW 535i

tock172 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
tick tock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use