E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #61
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotha View Post
Don't blame your parents for how shitty you've become.

Last fight after our breakup.

I could have used something along those lines in the last fight I had with my ex-wife before we got separated...instead I called her a dirty cvnt whore. It did the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Good luck with your life.......I hope your future kids don't turn out retarded like your little sister. Oh wait thats right you cant have kids.
good god, sneaky, that's the worst thing I could ever imagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLA View Post
I was eating lunch with a friend and a couple of her friends, with my friend who's nickname is "Cletus". They asked how he got that name. I explained the first night we got drunk together one of my friends couldn't remember his name so he called him Cletus, because he looked like a rape victim from jail. Turns out one of the girls at that lunch was raped the night before at a party. She instantly started bawling and I felt extremely douchey, horrible, and all those feeling you don't want to feel.

Two weeks later when charges were going to be filed she came out saying she made it up. I guess he felt like a wh00re that a train of guys ran through her that night at the party and called rape.
this post gave me cancel.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #62
5Serious

My Ride: 2002 525i
The worst thing I've ever said to a woman.... Hmm.... Probably I love you.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Bimmer App
5Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #63
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Worst thing you have said to someone of the opposite gender

Quote:

Good luck with your life.......I hope your future kids don't turn out retarded like your little sister. Oh wait thats right you cant have kids.
Dirtbag, That is the worst thing you could say. If I heard someone say that to anyone, I would body slam that Mother****er.

I remember telling a rude fat chick at party as she sat Indian style on a couch I could hear her massive beaver breathing from where I'm sitting.

During welcome week I just meet this girl and later that night the two of us were drinking a 1/5th in bed and ****ing all night..Well we were hammered and catching our breath and she starts blowing me again, I was little too relaxed or something but I ripped a massive fart that got louder towards the end because it scared me too..She looked up at me confused with a gross face and I told her it was cool that SHE farted and convinced her that she was the one who farted. Lol she actually thought she did it. never saw her again.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Last edited by Green_Shine; 05-03-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #64
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
Dirtbag, That is the worst thing you could say. If I heard someone say that to anyone, I would body slam that Mother****er.

It was in an argument and she pushed some buttons. She basically said the worst things she could say to me and when I tried to brush her off she got even worse. What I said was still ****ed up though and that was many years ago. Now that I'm older I could never let a relationship escalate that far and get that bad.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:42 AM   #65
Los520

My Ride: 323i

I told her Hitler was right...She's Jewish

Old 05-04-2013, 12:47 AM   #66
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los520 View Post
I told her Hitler was right...She's Jewish

Alright.

Game over.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:40 AM   #67
fayraree

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Alright.

Game over.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #68
jlaroc1990

My Ride: 13 WRX Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomechinz View Post
Talked a lot or just made random sounds?
When we would fight she would repeat the same phrase over and over again like 10 times so that "i would understand her"
That gets old really quick!

Old 05-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #69
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
To a girl i used to date.

We had a huge fight

I can't imagine what she said to you to deserve that, but it must have been brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLA View Post
I was eating lunch with a friend and a couple of her friends, with my friend who's nickname is "Cletus". They asked how he got that name. I explained the first night we got drunk together one of my friends couldn't remember his name so he called him Cletus, because he looked like a rape victim from jail. Turns out one of the girls at that lunch was raped the night before at a party. She instantly started bawling and I felt extremely douchey, horrible, and all those feeling you don't want to feel.

Two weeks later when charges were going to be filed she came out saying she made it up. I guess he felt like a wh00re that a train of guys ran through her that night at the party and called rape.
That's fuucked up. Although false rape accusations are a much lower percentage of all accusations than most people think.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #70
vilseck21

My Ride: B_Cryus's mother
I once was good friends with a girl and her mother. Her mother at one time told be that her daughter wanted to date me, but I said no because her daughter was "tainted", obviously I spoke before I thought
vilseck21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #71
fayraree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande D View Post
false rape accusations are a much lower percentage of all accusations than most people think.
...and you know this because...
Old 05-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #72
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
"You know how I know we're going to have sex? Because I'm stronger than you."

but seriously my roommate is probably one of the most ruthless guys out there. He's a stud (no ****) and sometimes gets away with it but he does get drinks poured on him at the bar on occasion. He asked a girl if she was constipated because she looked like she needed him to **** the **** out of her.

I abuse the word **** (and any variation of it) and women find it super offensive. The reactions are priceless when I tell my best friend I am going to **** punt her...
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #73
CeilinMiSSinM3

My Ride: BMW E46 M3
I told my last ex. That I hope she loses her life. I didn't give a damn how but that the devil takes her straight to hell!!!!!!!! Lol... This is weird. I was talking to a girl that I had meet. She asked about my ex. I didn't wanna talk about her of course. So I said all you need to know is I wouldn't care if she got in a car accident and died. **** you not!!! Next morning my ex called and she had been in a head on collision. I was like are you ****ing serious.

Top DroPPeD
CeilinMiSSinM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #74
fayraree

Sweet, can u put a curse on other people's ex's too?

Old 05-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #75
Fisch330ciTopasBlau
Yes...I do think I hate you

My Ride: A car.
Best friend was in a long term relationship with a chick a lot of us didn't like so at a party the topic of Sister, Sister TV show came up (she looks like the twins but she was a bigger girl) and I mentioned that she looks like them, but if they were combined. Made her cry, my best friend laughed but had to go console her. Let's say the rest of the party was fun as her friends kept giving me the dirty eye. I never apologized.

-8/21/2007 RIP Grandma
-pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes: flatterers are the worst type of enemies
Fisch330ciTopasBlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #76
fayraree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisch330ciTopasBlau View Post
Let's say the rest of the party was fun as her friends kept giving me the dirty eye. I never apologized.
so you're saying you fvcked all her friends?

Last edited by fayraree; 05-04-2013 at 10:08 PM.
fayraree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #77
Fisch330ciTopasBlau
Yes...I do think I hate you

My Ride: A car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayraree View Post
so you're saying you fvcked all her friends?

she had one cute asian girl she hung out with but the rest of her girlfriends were heifers...do not want those dirty eyes

-8/21/2007 RIP Grandma
-pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes: flatterers are the worst type of enemies
Fisch330ciTopasBlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #78
Elvin123

My Ride: 328i
called this girl in my high school a cum bucket for making fun of me being a courier my senior year lulz
Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #79
Dbrownm3

My Ride: 2006 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
If it wasn't for sex and cooking, you creatures would be useless. Now that I think of it, most of you can't cook and stink in the bedroom. Damn I wish I was gay.
Well I'm gay

Dbrownm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:01 AM   #80
qthegenius

My Ride: E36 M3, E46 323i
Outside of a party in college, and buddy and his gf left in different directions on the sidewalk. I don't think they were more than 10 feet apart when he loudly started, "I like that girl, she sucks my d*ck!" She wasn't his gf after that comment.