E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #21
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
Notice other hot chicks. Make comments. Be a general azzhole. Spend more time with her other friends instead. Let her notice you flirting/getting with other chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #22
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
I think I am friendzoned? How to get out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanScarface View Post
Notice other hot chicks. Make comments. Be a general azzhole. Spend more time with her other friends instead. Let her notice you flirting/getting with other chicks.
Alright but I should talk to her the same amount?

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #23
Dirty Mike

My Ride: Fern Green 330ci
are you trying to fvck or date? Cause I've fvcked 2 girls who I was in the friend zone with by just joking about having sex for a while then it happened
Dirty Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #24
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Mike View Post
are you trying to fvck or date? Cause I've fvcked 2 girls who I was in the friend zone with by just joking about having sex for a while then it happened
Thaks for the Fvck Shack

-Dirty Mike & The Boyz

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 05-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #25
awesomechinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Mike View Post
Date

brown magic
Old 05-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #26
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci

Uhhh how bout just asking her out???

Old 05-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #27
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
OP. Being an ass to her and flirting with other girls won't get you anywhere. You were friend zoned because she sees you as nothing else, and not a threat. You need to fix your mentality before you'll progress. Don't be the nice guy, don't give a sh1t about anyone but yourself. When they ask for something, don't give it. When they want you to do something for them, don't do it. Everything you've seen in movies, forget it. Quit with the childish cow stuff and grow some chest hairs. Once you've done that, then circumvent yourself as not the nice guy, and do work.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 05-04-2013 at 03:30 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #28
2000beamer

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBizzo88 View Post
Thaks for the Fvck Shack

-Dirty Mike & The Boyz

LMFAO
Old 05-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #29
awesomechinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
OP. Being an ass to her and flirting with other girls won't get you anywhere. You were friend zoned because she sees you as nothing else, and not a threat. You need to fix your mentality before you'll progress. Don't be the nice guy, don't give a sh1t about anyone but yourself. When they ask for something, don't give it. When they want you to do something for them, don't do it. Everything you've seen in movies, forget it. Quit with the childish cow stuff and grow some chest hairs. Once you've done that, then circumvent yourself as not the nice guy, and do work.
So after discussing with a good friend of mine he said not to be a dick or be mean or anything just because she is more of a shy, introverted type

brown magic
Old 05-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #30
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Alright, here's the deal. From experience, you are 99.9% likely to never get out. I spent two years trying to and I couldn't. And I sacrificed the friendship and a few others along the way trying. That was the price I paid, but also the sacrifice I was willing to make. The potential reward (absolutely loved this girl) was worth risking everything for.

High school might be a little different, but probably not. Try and become more popular with the right people. I know it sounds stupid, but high school is all bullshit. It's all about heirarchy and how you're perceived. Girls use guys to get in other crowds and hang out with other people. If you become someone really popular, odds are she might look at you a little different.

Playing ball in high school is different than afterwards. Honestly, you'll look back like we all do and wonder how you ****ed up so bad; getting ass is so easy. You just have to look for it. But high school girls are also immature bitches, who think nothing about trampling on others or the consequences of their actions. They think only about themselves in most cases, aside from when they fall punch drunk head over heals for some jock.

1). Get with the right crew. Make friends with the right other guys. Choose carefully and work at it.

2). Show interest in her friends, enough to make her notice, but not enough to alienate her.

3). See each other after school, but in the right situations. Going to the mall with her = friendzone, at least if you're not already together. Taking her out to dinner, a party, etc. is better in most cases.

4). Don't be so blinded by the person you're after that you miss someone else. My biggest mistake in high school was my blind affection for this one blonde girl. She wasn't into me at all really, but was sometimes friendly. A new girl transferred into the school and became best friends with the blonde. The new girl had the hots for me; it was obvious to everyone, and man she was hot too. But I was so blindly chasing the other girl. I missed the signs and I even tried to use the girl after me to get to the blonde. Big mistake. Really big mistake. So don't miss the obvious; there may be other girls who are eyeing you.

That's all the advice I have for now.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:32 AM   #31
Ballstowalls

My Ride: 05 e46 m3 vert
Been there lol I'm in high school to... I ended up getting head in a parking lot tho... She even posted a pic on Instagram of us saying my best friend... Super friend zoned,she told me (your my best friend ever day)

Step one: be Touchy, she might think that you don't like her like that.

Step two: DONT BE A B$TCH, if u have the Opportunity when your alone to kiss her just go in for it you never know. (Not in public at all) that will come later trust

Step three: Be confident in your self if u believe you can get the b$tch then you will get the b$tch.

Step four : pass over to me when your finished lmao Jk

Seriously you will be surprised some girls can hide the fact that they like u by acting like there your best friend because there scared of getting hurt.

Now get your virgin ass up and go get some

And trade in your car for a vert m3 b$tches love the vert

Last edited by Ballstowalls; 05-05-2013 at 01:37 AM.
Ballstowalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:32 AM   #32
Ballstowalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
Alright, here's the deal. From experience, you are 99.9% likely to never get out. I spent two years trying to and I couldn't. And I sacrificed the friendship and a few others along the way trying. That was the price I paid, but also the sacrifice I was willing to make. The potential reward (absolutely loved this girl) was worth risking everything for.

High school might be a little different, but probably not. Try and become more popular with the right people. I know it sounds stupid, but high school is all bullshit. It's all about heirarchy and how you're perceived. Girls use guys to get in other crowds and hang out with other people. If you become someone really popular, odds are she might look at you a little different.

Playing ball in high school is different than afterwards. Honestly, you'll look back like we all do and wonder how you ****ed up so bad; getting ass is so easy. You just have to look for it. But high school girls are also immature bitches, who think nothing about trampling on others or the consequences of their actions. They think only about themselves in most cases, aside from when they fall punch drunk head over heals for some jock.

1). Get with the right crew. Make friends with the right other guys. Choose carefully and work at it.

2). Show interest in her friends, enough to make her notice, but not enough to alienate her.

3). See each other after school, but in the right situations. Going to the mall with her = friendzone, at least if you're not already together. Taking her out to dinner, a party, etc. is better in most cases.

4). Don't be so blinded by the person you're after that you miss someone else. My biggest mistake in high school was my blind affection for this one blonde girl. She wasn't into me at all really, but was sometimes friendly. A new girl transferred into the school and became best friends with the blonde. The new girl had the hots for me; it was obvious to everyone, and man she was hot too. But I was so blindly chasing the other girl. I missed the signs and I even tried to use the girl after me to get to the blonde. Big mistake. Really big mistake. So don't miss the obvious; there may be other girls who are eyeing you.

That's all the advice I have for now.
Wrong I got out of a few...

Are u ugly ?? Lmao

Last edited by Ballstowalls; 05-05-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #33
Ballstowalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomechinz View Post
So after discussing with a good friend of mine he said not to be a dick or be mean or anything just because she is more of a shy, introverted type
Idk if u can tell I'm a jerk...and it works
Being dick or an a$$ hole might be taking it to far but then agin sons females like that sh$t
Old 05-05-2013, 02:00 AM   #34
Nickvjr

My Ride: 2004 330Ci Conv.
Send a message via AIM to Nickvjr Send a message via Yahoo to Nickvjr Send a message via Skype™ to Nickvjr

Dump that B1+€#!!! You don't need any more friends...

Old 05-05-2013, 03:26 AM   #35
Marshmallow
Yacht Club Libertarian

My Ride: E46, E30, Quattro

If all else fails, show her what she has lost. I've been in an "it's complicated" relationship for over 3 years. Or at least until this good girl started doing tons of black guys. Then I just basically have been telling her to go **** herself yet I still have to see her everyday. It burns her up that I am done with her. Apparently, she just expected that I would be her sugar daddy for the future so she could be a slut. That is not happening and I am much better off now with a new girl.

2003 BMW 325xiT "Audrey"
1987 BMW 325i "Lydia"
1990 Audi 90 Quattro Sport 20v "Chloe"

Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:06 AM   #36
Hamsocne

My Ride: 2002 330Ci
When in doubt, whip it out.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #37
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i

I never understood what friendzoned is. Like I get the idea but, I've never experienced that. Does it just mean you have no chance with her? How is that possible
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #38
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Seriously this.

Fvcking dammit Collin, you're the love guru of E46f

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:28 AM   #39
bloodredbimmer

My Ride: 01 330Ci 5MT

If all else fails, show her this thread.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #40
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Seriously this.

Fvcking dammit Collin, you're the love guru of E46f
Most guys think that once they're friendzoned, that means they're friend material for all girls. Being nice is easier because it has a much higher success rate in getting at least a nice response back. Being self-centered and an "ass" is scarier because the assumed failure rate. It's one girl, and every girl you meet you could've done differently and the outcome could've been different. How a female accepts you as a person depends on how your project yourself. If you project yourself as a confident, independent alpha male, they'll go on thinking that until you prove otherwise. If you project weakness and nice guy, even if deep down you're not, you just defined yourself as one, and you can't come back from that.

Cut ties with a failure and work on presenting yourself to the next girl, and eventually, your presentation will become a habit and every girl you meet will be intrigued.

Funny thing is, I'm a deep down alpha naturally, but I have a nice guy side that I very rarely show. Only show it to girls that deserve it, not every one you meet. It shouldn't be something you use to gain interest, but something you use to keep the one extremely interested in you.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 05-06-2013 at 01:16 AM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote