E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #21
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,024
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0e3o7 View Post
Instead he's rubbing the sh it out of the bottle producing more genies
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Here's the kicker... every mistake Obama makes is written off by finding something similar Bush did... but the libs on here bash Bush ad nauseum. So they're continually comparing/contrasting their faithful leader to someone they clearly think was a massive failure.
__________________

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #22
l0e3o7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 45 min from LA
Posts: 159
My Ride: isn't important
Send a message via AIM to l0e3o7
You'd think Obama got hold of Bush's play book and they defend the sh it out of him for it , it's fun to watch actually.
__________________

Wake up America


(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
l0e3o7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #23
MDydinanM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 754
My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
So let's get this straight, the IRS clearly went after right wing organizations, and has acknowledged and appologized for such (ie they have been caught red handed) and the liberals response (courtesy drone phrozen) is to point fingers at Bush about the patriot act.....
so you're going to discredit an entire organization because of the actions of a few?

Not that I'm taking sides here, but the IRS also targeted liberal organizations several years ago. Where's the outrage from you over that? Or does it only matter when conservatives are targeted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Hypocrisy at its finest.

yep. Especially when it comes from you.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 05-15-2013 at 09:28 AM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #24
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Because change, that's why it's different and that's why your argument is stupid
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #25
MDydinanM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 754
My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Because change, that's why it's different and that's why your argument is stupid


So, according to you, it's acceptable under any other administration except for the current one?
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #26
casino is no lie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CDT
Posts: 76
My Ride: M54B30
Thanks Obama.
__________________
casino is no lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #27
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post


So, according to you, it's acceptable under any other administration except for the current one?
No, try again
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #28
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,024
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
so you're going to discredit an entire organization because of the actions of a few?

Not that I'm taking sides here, but the IRS also targeted liberal organizations several years ago. Where's the outrage from you over that? Or does it only matter when conservatives are targeted?
I won't discredit the entire organization... no. BUT I will point fingers given one of the senior most individuals at the IRS was involved.. and there is no way that, at one point or another, gossip didn't spread up (if not a direct conversation) to the president. And THAT is the problem. It's like every month there is a new situation in which "obama wasn't informed"... ok fine... well that leaves you with two options. EITHER, Obama WAS informed and the administration is lying to us... OR he is incompetent and uninvolved in just about every key issue that comes up.

Solyndra... oh Mr. President wasn't involved
Secretaries and Assistant Secretaries being fired due to questionable histories... oh Mr. President wasn't...
Benghazi... Oh Mr. President wasn't involved (except when he labeled it a terrorist attack... despite telling the UN two and a half weeks later that a video created the violence).

It's just one thing after another with this guy.

As for Bush, I CONSTANTLY belittle results and actions taken by that administration. I've never said he was a perfect president nor do I defend actions taken that I disagree with... but at least I call a duck a duck and label Bush'' failures as such... with Obama, it's just constant "oh well he wasn't......" and the continued belief that he is somehow infallible. It's just comedic and frustrating.
__________________

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 05-15-2013 at 12:12 PM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #29
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,523
My Ride: reclining rear seats
Anyone who thinks this isn't going on today under BHO has their head in the sand.
__________________


** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use