E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
01tj

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to 01tj
Anyone ordered from Umnitza.com

I ordered a set of LED angle eyes to replace the ones on my car about 2 weeks ago. All I can get from the tracking is that they notified USPS that a package would be available for shipping on 5/7 and would be shipped priority (2-3 days). I still haven't seen or heard any thing about my package. Does it usually take this long?
01tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
I doubt anyone on this board has ever ordered anything from them, please do not try to search as this subject has never been brought up.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
Bmw_fever

My Ride: 01' 325i ZSP ZCW
never heard of them sorry.
Bmw_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
Stinger9

My Ride: '04 330Ci
Have a long history of jerking people around for months.

Should have searched before you ordered.
Stinger9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #5
mjpgolf1

My Ride: 00 328i ZSP,05 745LI

That is horrible service for a company that posts on this forum and says their products are great. I hate waiting for items that I pay for promptly and are in stock at the time of purchase. It's just poor service. They were in a bigger hurry to get paid then once they have the money they drag their feet. Terrible and I will never order anything from a company that I hear does that.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
mjpgolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #6
SK8URDEAD

My Ride: TopazBlu 325I
guess people just get shitty luck with small items. thats all i ever hear going wrong. i ordered the full MTechII over a year ago. Front,sides,rear and got it in no time lol. sorry for your bad luck. hope you get it figured out.
Umnitza MTech II Body Kit, ZHP Weighted Shift Knob, Muffler Delete, Resonator Delete, Khoalty LED Tail lights/Clear Front Turn Signals + Sidemarkers, Long CAI, Koni FSD's + B&G Lowering Springs, CF Fabric Trim, Black Suede Headliner + Pillars, Thule 753 Roof Rack n Fairing, 5% Rear 20% Front Tint, DDM Led license plate lights. No such thing as DONE lol.
SK8URDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #7
Stinger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8URDEAD View Post
guess people just get shitty luck with small items. thats all i ever hear going wrong. i ordered the full MTechII over a year ago. Front,sides,rear and got it in no time lol. sorry for your bad luck. hope you get it figured out.
Yes, but who wants to play roulette when placing an order online?
I've read threads where bumper covers were delayed for many weeks.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
01tj

I went by the recommendation in this thread :banghead:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...368&highlight=
Old 05-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #9
Stinger9

Everybody can have some good ones. Have to read many to see if there are any negatives. You might turn out to be one of the latter!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #10
Arby1028

My Ride: 2002 330i Sedan
They just sent me replacement Angel Eyes even though I'm out of warranty - one angel eye had 3 LEDs that went out. Had to give them a $25 deposit but they said they will refund when I send the defective angel eyes back. My limited experience with them has been OK.
Arby1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
CooperM3

My Ride: M3
I have ordered from them before with no issues at all! The shipping was pretty quick and the angel eyes I ordered were amazingly bright even during the day. This was a great experience for me but everyone has their opinions. Hope this helped.
CooperM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
FenderGuy05
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i
I ordered my eagle eyes tails, and my angel eyes from them. They were out of the AEs at the time, but were very nice when I called and helped expedite the shipping when they could. I have no complaints, if you have questions, try giving them a call.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #13
Suseer

My Ride: Cayman S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger9 View Post
Have a long history of jerking people around for months.

Should have searched before you ordered.
x1234

Spent the better part of 2 months going back and forth with them. They shipped me the wrong color angel eyes, argued with me that they were the correct ones (I ordered gold, they sent me amber).

After a dozen pictures and video and comparing them to the pictures of the amber ones online, they finally agreed to send me the correct ones once they have received the old ones back (At MY cost). Not wanting to wait for long shipping times from Canada to US I agreed for them to charge my credit card for the 2nd pair, and they would reimburse me once they received the old ones.

Since shipping was on my dollar (for their mistake) I ordered the cheapest shipping method possible. After a month goes by I started emailing them weekly asking if they had arrived - After a few "No"'s, they finally stopped responding to my emails, after I called them they still said they never arrived and wouldn't refund my credit card until they came in.

Eventually I was just so pissed off by them I just figured i'd stop wasting my time with them, and hope that they would just automatically refund my credit card when they came in. That was last summer. Still no refund on my account to this day.

Got to love paying for 2 sets and shipping twice for one pair of Orion V2's. I won't even bother going into details with my friends Mazda halo's that he ordered from them that were defective.

:ben:

[/rant]
Suseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
01tj

I've tried to call them and can't get anything other than voicemail. I'm not dis-satisfied yet but it would be nice to know what's going on
Old 05-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
they shouldn't even be allowed to operate here

stay away

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
jbaikw

My Ride: 2000 328i
I ordered my projector46 from them. It took awhile for them to update and send me a tracking. I believe it was about a week, but it arrived quickly probably because I live an hour away. I do recall it being hard to get them on the phone when I had questions about ordering. Have you tried pming Tim? Also check your bank account and make sure there's no issues on that end. I know with my browser's auto fill it will input the wrong zip code and I have to call online retailers to change it to get it cleared. Best of luck with your angel eyes.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
trj

My Ride: 325Ci
I have had pretty good experience with them regarding communication and shipping, but seeing the recent reviews, looks like they are going downhill.
Good luck OP.

Try sending a PM from here and mention the PM and emails on the phone call.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #18
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
I ordered from them.....10 years ago. They had great service then.

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #19
mjpgolf1

My Ride: 00 328i ZSP,05 745LI

Funny that when someone posts a thread looking to buy something they will chime right in on the thread and say how great their products are but when someone is having an issue they stay away. It's just terrible business. I have never ordered from them but after hearing these stories I never will. Being in business myself i know that it only takes a few bad deals to ruin your reputation so why they wouldn't fix any issues they have had to retain future business and pick up new business from the happy customers telling everyone they know is beyond me. OP, good luck and I hope you don't end up with a horror story.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
mjpgolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
tinman831

My Ride: M3
I ordered a set of v4 AE's and I received them in less than a week from time of purchase. I might have gotten lucky. Give them a call and see what they have to say.
tinman831 is offline   Reply With Quote