E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
Stinger9

My Ride: '04 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I ordered from them.....10 years ago. They had great service then.
Yeah, his grandpappy must have been great!

When they say "Everyone has their detractors", I think yes, but you've set the record over the years.

Anyone looking at the negatives should think twice about potentially becoming one in that category.

Last edited by Stinger9; 05-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Stinger9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
01tj

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to 01tj
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman831 View Post
I ordered a set of v4 AE's and I received them in less than a week from time of purchase. I might have gotten lucky. Give them a call and see what they have to say.
I sent a pm, facebook message and posted on their facebook page. I'll try to call again.
01tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #23
tachi1247

My Ride: '04 330i
Re: Anyone ordered from Umnitza.com

Call your credit card company and dispute the charges. You will either get a response within a couple days or your money back.

Same goes whenever you receive the wrong product from a company. Either they pay return shipping for their error or I don't send them back and I get my money back. Credit card companies work for you, take advantage of that whenever you can.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
tachi1247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:52 AM   #24
iRide113

My Ride: 2004 325i
Dispute with your credit card company... They have horrible service.
iRide113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #25
01tj

paid with a debit card :facepalm:
Old 05-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #26
tachi1247

If it has a visa or MasterCard logo you probably have some of the same protections. Call the phone number on the back of the card and give it a try.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #27
01tj

I'm giving him until tomorrow then I'm calling. I've left several messages so he still has a chance to make it right by simply letting me know when I will get them
Old 05-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #28
tachi1247

just call your bank now. They aren't going to just refund your money. They will resolve the situation. The first step is they contact the seller, if he won't respond to them within 7 days or so then you get a refund.

More than likely he will respond immediately because he doesn't want them to freeze his account/ability to use the service.

Waiting will just prolong whatever outcome is going to happen anyway. You have already waited too long for your parts without an explanation from them.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #29
01tj

He returned my call and everything is worked out, they should be here this week:thumbsup:
Old 05-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #30
umnitza

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby1028 View Post
They just sent me replacement Angel Eyes even though I'm out of warranty - one angel eye had 3 LEDs that went out. Had to give them a $25 deposit but they said they will refund when I send the defective angel eyes back. My limited experience with them has been OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooperM3 View Post
I have ordered from them before with no issues at all! The shipping was pretty quick and the angel eyes I ordered were amazingly bright even during the day. This was a great experience for me but everyone has their opinions. Hope this helped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenderGuy05 View Post
I ordered my eagle eyes tails, and my angel eyes from them. They were out of the AEs at the time, but were very nice when I called and helped expedite the shipping when they could. I have no complaints, if you have questions, try giving them a call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8URDEAD View Post
guess people just get shitty luck with small items. thats all i ever hear going wrong. i ordered the full MTechII over a year ago. Front,sides,rear and got it in no time lol. sorry for your bad luck. hope you get it figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaikw View Post
I ordered my projector46 from them. It took awhile for them to update and send me a tracking. I believe it was about a week, but it arrived quickly probably because I live an hour away. I do recall it being hard to get them on the phone when I had questions about ordering. Have you tried pming Tim? Also check your bank account and make sure there's no issues on that end. I know with my browser's auto fill it will input the wrong zip code and I have to call online retailers to change it to get it cleared. Best of luck with your angel eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trj View Post
I have had pretty good experience with them regarding communication and shipping, but seeing the recent reviews, looks like they are going downhill.
Good luck OP.

Try sending a PM from here and mention the PM and emails on the phone call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I ordered from them.....10 years ago. They had great service then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman831 View Post
I ordered a set of v4 AE's and I received them in less than a week from time of purchase. I might have gotten lucky. Give them a call and see what they have to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tj View Post
He returned my call and everything is worked out, they should be here this week:thumbsup:
Thanks guys for the positive feedback. Everyone has their detractors but the team here is always working hard to help you out. Tim is of course the nicest of all of us, but Jakob, Adam, Danny, and Konstantin will always help you out.

We serve a lot of customers with a lot of different products so sometimes we have back order situations or times when we can't get the order to you as quickly as we need. We always do our best to keep you informed and are definitely available via email, phone, facebook, and even for those locally to drop in. While we do ship thousands of items every month, we do have some slip through the cracks and of course that is often what you hear about most. We've not been on the forums as much but will do our best to get back on here more proactively in the coming weeks.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #31
01tj

Got them installed, the new ones seem to be much better quality than the ones I replaced. The old ones were wired into the fog lights without relays or fuses. not sure if that's what caused the failure or not but I wired them into the switched wire in the under hood fuse box

Also painted my headlight surrounds

Sorry for the crappy pictures, wife has the camara somewhere so I used my ipod