E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
coinage

My Ride: 02 M3
E46 M3 VF custom stage 2++ SC kit

Edit 8-23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talol85 View Post
will you sell your methanol setup with the intake ?
Most likely. Will split it up in the following ways:

Fuel system- the whole thing, sending unit with pump in it all the way to the injectors.

-walbro 255 intank
-walbro 255 inline
- -8AN hose feed from hat to rail (not PTFE so not e85 friendly)
- 6AN return FPR to original return
-750cc injectors
-Aeromotive FPR
-modified fuel rail

Meth system- 1gph nozzles direct port
-2.5 gallon tank
- -4an PTFE lines
-whole working system included with vf gen 1 manifold

V2 T-trim blower (can rebuild it with the better bearings if someone wanted, would be like new)

17psi pulley upgrade (on t trim, others will have slightly lower boost)
-VF crank pulley
-3.125 Sc pulley
-under drive water pump and power steering
-custom under drive alternator pulley
-2 gates belts, one normal and one the green HD belt

The rest of the parts- get a blower, manifold and a tune and you have a working kit
-bracket
-intercooler stuff
-etc/whatever is left

I have an idea on prices, I have them written at my house and I'm out of town for the weekend. Feel free to shoot me offers until I'm in front of my numbers.

Edit: 8-3
Actually starting to feel out a full part out of the car... May have some better opportunities investment wise with some more cash on hand at the moment so I want to weigh out some options and see what I like best.
Big ticket items I am going to list below, some with pricing, ones without I am still undecided on it so feel free to make an offer.
-Complete supercharger setup installed- $7750 INSTALLED
-headers are sold
-brembo yellow 355mm 6pot front monobloc, 345 4pot monobloc rear BBK -$4000
-TCK D/A coilovers w/ vorshlag plates 500/500 springs
-ClutchMasters FX750 twin disk flywheel/clutch setup $1200
-imola interior power,heated,lumbar,adj side bolsters,ski pass
-rare rear shade with fully loaded dsc button panel
-engine/trans/wiring

Planning on pulling the motor and SC kit in August, and is now officially for sale along with my stock motor (looking for around $4000) and my ceramic coated supersprint stepped V1 headers and sec 1 ($2250 shipped).

Feeling out my SC kit, made 561whp last time on the dyno but was rushed off due to a dyno day. Car was still adapting and I'd say it *could* hit 580+. I have been fiddling with this setup for the past year and finally got it done. Ready to do something different so just throwing this out there. I have listed it in 3 groups, the SC kit, fuel sys and meth sys with what I think are reasonable prices for each section but WILL NOT split at this time. My asking price for the kit is $7950 for everything. Also willing to do $8500 installed including a before and after dyno. Drop your car off for a week and pick it up with almost double the power!

Here is my build thread:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=417044

-normal stage 2 parts plus everything below:
-V2 T-trim supercharger peaking 17psi with current setup 3.125" pulley
-1st gen intake manifold, tapped for direct port meth
-Rogue under drive water pump and power steering pulleys
-VF stage 3 crank pulley
-Custom built alternator pulley
-Gates green belt
-AFE air filter
-Tial blow off valve
-T-bolt clamps
-AEM boost and AFR gauges and pod
$6100

Fuel system:
-five0 750cc injectors
-will come with complete fuel system, from modified intake hat/pump and up to and including the modified fuel rail
-8an feed from tank to rail
-6an return
-Walbro 255 intank
-walbro 255 inline
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-earls inline fuel filter
$1100

Meth system:
-6 AIS 63cc nozzles
-DevilsOwn plastic tank with baffles mounted to tray above battery
--4an stainless braided PTFE lined hose
-AEM inline filter
-AEM meth flow gauge
-1 month old AIS meth pump
-snow performance controller
$750

Not willing to part out at the moment, if I can get reasonable offer I can probably figure out a tuning solution for you. Kit is still on the car and will remain on the car until I have a deposit. I am an Indy tech and if you need an installer I am more than interested and can work with the price if you want me to install, otherwise I am fairly firm on the price.

Will also be selling SS V1 headers and sec 1 if this sells.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

To be installed: SuperSprint V1,ClutchMaster FX700 twin disc clutch,VAC Solid Diff Bushings, Solid Sub Frame Bushings, AS SSK

03 TiAg/Black SMG- For Sale $17K PM for details

Performance Installs,Maintenance,GT1,Engine Builds,Diff Installs,Fab Work PM for details

Last edited by coinage; 08-23-2013 at 03:34 PM.
coinage is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
coinage

Bump!

To be installed: SuperSprint V1,ClutchMaster FX700 twin disc clutch,VAC Solid Diff Bushings, Solid Sub Frame Bushings, AS SSK

Performance Installs,Maintenance,GT1,Engine Builds,Diff Installs,Fab Work PM for details
Old 06-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #3
m3e46freak

My Ride: e46/bike/Airplane?
Not bad for 8k installed...bumper

2004 JB / Cinnamon SMG - NAV - Heated Seats
Sonic Tuning Spacers 15mm
Alcantara Wheel/Boot/Pillars
BMC filter
Carbon Fiber: Doors/Seat Back/Trim/Paddles
Scorza muffler
CSL Bumper/Trunk
ST Coilovers

m3e46freak@yahoo.com for outside contacting
m3e46freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
coinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanM3 View Post
Not bad for 8k installed...bumper
Thanks!
Bmup

Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
tpm3off

My Ride: 02 Aw m3 vert
Crazy deal here somebody needs to jump on this! ..btw What tune are you running?
tpm3off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
coinage

Custom one from frank smith in Baltimore.

Old 07-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #7
tpm3off

My Ride: 02 Aw m3 vert
Awesome, does he have a shop or contact #? ..u can pm me, don't wanna clutter your thread! Free bump
tpm3off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #8
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Re: E46 M3 VF custom stage 2++ SC kit

Interested in SS headers and sec 1. Is sec 1 catted?
Old 07-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #9
coinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpm3off View Post
Awesome, does he have a shop or contact #? ..u can pm me, don't wanna clutter your thread! Free bump
http://www.tuningtechfs.com/

Old 07-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #10
coinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningisbad View Post
Interested in SS headers and sec 1. Is sec 1 catted?
Sec 1 is non-catted/non-resonated

Headers won't be off the car until August, but if you want to put a down payment, then the rest when they are off in fine with that. PM me of you are interested.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Re: E46 M3 VF custom stage 2++ SC kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinage View Post
Sec 1 is non-catted/non-resonated

Headers won't be off the car until August, but if you want to put a down payment, then the rest when they are off in fine with that. PM me of you are interested.

I'll have to think on it. Any room to move on the price? I'd jump on it if they were catted.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #12
JPY0

My Ride: 2002 E46 M3
How much of a deposit would you be looking for?
What is the mileage on the stepped headers and the section 1?
Would dhl be an acceptable method of shipping? Im stationed in germany right now and ive used that company before. Already got the non-res xpipe and race exhaust, both from supersprint, so im looking to finish the system. No way for me to convince you to ship them before aug? Thanks.
JPY0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #13
coinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPY0 View Post
How much of a deposit would you be looking for?
What is the mileage on the stepped headers and the section 1?
Would dhl be an acceptable method of shipping? Im stationed in germany right now and ive used that company before. Already got the non-res xpipe and race exhaust, both from supersprint, so im looking to finish the system. No way for me to convince you to ship them before aug? Thanks.
$500 down, rest due before I ship. International shipping will cost actual cost, but I am fine using DHL. The headers are 15 months old, about 3000 miles on them and ceramic coated locally. I'm still trying to find some time to uninstall everything, so August is the only realistic timeframe I have.

Old 08-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #14
coinage

Bump updated op

Old 08-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #15
coinage

Bump.