E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
mkdc5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 182
My Ride: rsx-s
Bastard so jealous!
__________________
mkdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #22
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdc5 View Post
Bastard so jealous!
HAHAHAHAAA!! You SHOULD be!

I was out today trying to take some video.. its freaking awesome!
__________________
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #23
JohnBlaze
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro
Posts: 7,160
My Ride: Black Sunshine
Hypebeast?
__________________
JohnBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #24
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
Hypebeast?
??
__________________
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #25
nnacpil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: WV
Posts: 217
My Ride: 2006 BMW M3
Nice setup! I had my car up at Undercover Performance as well. Garth and his crew are great guys. Waiting on your review once the car adapts
__________________

2006 BMW lllM3 SilverGrayMetallic/Cinnamon/Apex Arc-8
llHPF/ProEFI Stage 2.25 w/6766
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
nnacpil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:26 AM   #26
BaDiNfLuEnCe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BROOKLYN
Posts: 237
My Ride: 04 m3, 06 jeep srt8
Could you tell us the set up you had b4... At least a clue or something
__________________
shes finally here

[/IMG][/URL]
BaDiNfLuEnCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #27
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDiNfLuEnCe View Post
Could you tell us the set up you had b4... At least a clue or something
I dont care to mention the name.. But there are MANY, MANY happily satisfied E46 Evolve members here that have done the same transition
__________________
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #28
normcaldwell
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 57
My Ride: 2006 M3 Coupe 6MT
Nice review; if I had an E9x, I'd want the Evolve kit over the others.
Looking forward to your impressions and results from the track.

With the E46, I at least have Evolve's tuning even though I don't have their hardware. I've heard they might be looking into a kit for the E46.
__________________

2006 M3 Coupe | 6MT | Carbon Black Metallic | Cinnamon | No Sunroof | OE CSL Bootlid | 3.91 Diff | TCK | DrVanos | Volk | SPAL
StopTech ST-40 | Supersprint V1 Stepped | Bimmerworld C&R | BSW| Carbon Dynamics | Vorsteiner | Radium Engineering | Hoen
normcaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #29
djtrini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brampton
Posts: 236
My Ride: 04 M3 & 05 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by normcaldwell View Post
Nice review; if I had an E9x, I'd want the Evolve kit over the others.
Looking forward to your impressions and results from the track.

With the E46, I at least have Evolve's tuning even though I don't have their hardware. I've heard they might be looking into a kit for the E46.
I'd be interested in a E46 M3 SC kit from Evolve!
__________________
djtrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #30
Soorena
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paris
Posts: 23
My Ride: S1000RR
Very cool. Just saw a video of your car against an ESS car. Didn't you know that when you drive Evolve'd cars you have to point Gopros backwards?
Soorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #31
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
Very cool. Just saw a video of your car against an ESS car. Didn't you know that when you drive Evolve'd cars you have to point Gopros backwards?
Lol, thanks. I also ran a Gallardo and C63 recently

I had a gorpro on the back but these new ones have a tendency to brick and wont record ****. theres gotta be a better camera out there
__________________
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #32
Soorena
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paris
Posts: 23
My Ride: S1000RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
Lol, thanks. I also ran a Gallardo and C63 recently

I had a gorpro on the back but these new ones have a tendency to brick and wont record ****. theres gotta be a better camera out there
Byzantine's Gallardo? Walked it hard i assume, right?

I really don't know what should i do. Wait for Max PSI to release their turbo kit, go nuts and build my own built motor turbo, get this kit or just sell the car. lol
Soorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #33
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
Byzantine's Gallardo? Walked it hard i assume, right?

I really don't know what should i do. Wait for Max PSI to release their turbo kit, go nuts and build my own built motor turbo, get this kit or just sell the car. lol
Not Byz's, a different one. video is floating around somewhere.

MaxPSI's E9x turbo kit? I heard about that If this kit wasnt available, id wait for their turbo it, but as it is now, this car is purely perfect, smooth, instant power at any rpm, low or high. Its what i wanted, simple fill her up and go, but i grew tired of playing with turbo's.
__________________
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:35 AM   #34
Soorena
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paris
Posts: 23
My Ride: S1000RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
Not Byz's, a different one. video is floating around somewhere.

MaxPSI's E9x turbo kit? I heard about that If this kit wasnt available, id wait for their turbo it, but as it is now, this car is purely perfect, smooth, instant power at any rpm, low or high. Its what i wanted, simple fill her up and go, but i grew tired of playing with turbo's.
I hear you. No turbo can match but i have faith in Mike R and Nick G. Let's see what they can do.
Soorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #35
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
I hear you. No turbo can match but i have faith in Mike R and Nick G. Let's see what they can do.
Id love to see what they can do. Once a solid DCT option is available
__________________

Last edited by LostMarine; 09-08-2013 at 08:27 PM.
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #36
LostMarine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 135
My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
a video of the car in action

__________________
LostMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use