E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > eBay / craigslist

eBay / craigslist
Found an interesting auction on ebay or listing on craigslist that other fanatics may be interested in? Post it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #1
bmwm330cie46

My Ride: e46
fs breambo braking oem size and other parts

Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors rear fitment for oem calipers . great to run with Akebono Euro Ceramic Pads and stainless steel Brakeline Kit, ebay caliper covers recommended to protect ur chrome rim's from brake dust or clean and paint ur oem calipers. brand new rotors rear fitment $225 Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors are for drivers who want to improve the looks and performance of their vehicle's original braking system without having to change additional brake components. Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors provide excellent stopping power in everyday traffic, as well as more spirited, high performance street and highway driving.

Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors match the vehicle's Original Equipment rotor's dimensions and are fully compatible with its hubs, brake calipers and road wheels. Front and rear Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors are available to provide a matched appearance on all four corners of the vehicle and employ one-piece vented or solid rotors depending on the vehicle's original equipment specifications.

Starting with select castings, Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors undergo the race-born practice of cross drilling to provide multiple paths to disperse built-up heat and gasses. The Brembo Sport rotor's cross-drilled holes are bi-angle chamfered at the rotor's outer surfaces to help reduce the cracking caused by repeated, high stress, high temperature brake applications. Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors are sold in axle pairs.

Brembo Sport drilled brake rotors are coated for corrosion resistance to help eliminate rust and to offer a bold, aggressive appearance to enhance the look of the vehicle's road wheels.

will be at bimmerfest july 20 passing thru on my way to ocean city MD for pick up if any locals interested, other parts for sale such as 5 acs 3 piece carbon fiber front bumper lip new$300 sprint booster $200 ,v4 preditor halos $215. oem new m.a.f.s. 3inch with airbox upgrade for lower models than 330ci upgrade from 2.5 air duckt to 3 inches $250 great for everyday drivers that like there cars looking stuck exterior and under hood also bmw warranty. i recommend a specture drop in box filter - cheaper than k&n but just as good.i also will post 5 speed trans with after market clutch by gripforce for performance and duration. and elimination of that tall stock shifter with short shifter to make smoother and easy shifting for all e46 fanatics pm to call dibs on the trans for all e46 models except 6 speeds M-tech great swap for auto 's , pm me plz for info. thank you all for reading my add, some prices might be negotiable
bmwm330cie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.