E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #81
Big Rick

My Ride: 325Xi
The Boxster is still a pvssy car... I'll take my 911 any day...
Old 08-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #82
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestreak View Post
No numbnuts. Read in context. I was not talking about my car and his car. You seem to be the only one who couldnt figure that out.
Perhaps your communication skills could use some updating. Typically the problem is associated with poor communication skills. And as much as the novice has wiled up the "instructor" it is no surprise that you communicate like a 8 yr old. But throw out the name calling. Why don't you disappear? Between you and RB, Lair is owning your asses but you two keep spewing more and more sh1t.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #83
badfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick View Post
What do you do with your 911? Do you track it?
Old 08-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #84
Lair
Modded ///Member

My Ride: 330ciC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick View Post
Eat me.

Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #85
bluestreak

My Ride: 00' M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post

I routinely go around running my mouth on Internet forums about people I don't know.

I knew the Leonards before they bought Speedsouth. I was at Road Atlanta when Dave blew his new engine in his c5 and hit the wall 6 or 7 years ago. I was at Barber for the first public event they had. One of my really good friends was the race chair for that event. I'm just an old slow guy in a chick car, but I don't talk shlt if I can't back it up.
Nice history lesson. I have known them since before speedsouth as well. When Tom had the Red mustang. Most locals at Barber know that story. Im not a local and know it. Dave and Tom are big deals down there. This does not mean you really know them or that they would show up to run on your behalf.

Will be harder to bs your way through this one.

Last edited by bluestreak; 08-04-2013 at 07:43 PM.
bluestreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #86
bluestreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
Perhaps your communication skills could use some updating. Typically the problem is associated with poor communication skills. And as much as the novice has wiled up the "instructor" it is no surprise that you communicate like a 8 yr old. But throw out the name calling. Why don't you disappear? Between you and RB, Lair is owning your asses but you two keep spewing more and more sh1t.
So the part about everyone undersranding it but you means I need to change?

Thats 8 year olds logic for sure....

Do you even drive on track to know what is being discussed? If not go sit in your corner. Grown men are talking.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #87
badfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestreak View Post
So the part about everyone undersranding (understanding) it but you means I need to change?

Thats 8 year olds logic for sure....

Do you even drive on track to know what is being discussed? If not go sit in your corner. Grown men are talking.
You consider yourself a grown man? lol...you sure act like one.

And I do goto the track....what do you want to make of it?

You are such a badass. You can show upto a track and run a few laps and go home

Last edited by badfast; 08-04-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #88
Lair
Modded ///Member

Oh lord.

What's it going to take? A sperm sample?

My forum name came from one of the OG Speedsouth crew who got drunk at Road Atlanta back in '04 or '05 and started calling me Lair.

I've been to their shop, I've eaten their food, I've helped them load and unload, had dinner & drinks with them, been invited to toms house to check out his new garage, and I'm on the mvoc email group with them and a few other old slow guys in the area.

Fisher's relatively new to the group, so he won't know me by name. Dave, Tom, and the rest of the group know me well. I even helped one of them remodel his kitchen last month.

Dave's the kind of guy who would be all over a fast lap challenge - regardless of who brought it or why. When you firm up your next barber date, shoot me a phone number and I'll meet you in the paddock and introduce you to the entire crew.

I'll tell them you're an Internet friend.

Congratulations.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #89
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
"They". Again with this idea that white people are a singular organism with a single will.

Individuals make choices and take actions. Sometimes their race informs their choices and actions, sometimes it does not.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #90
bluestreak

Quote:
Oh lord.

What's it going to take? A sperm sample?

My forum name came from one of the OG Speedsouth crew who got drunk at Road Atlanta back in '04 or '05 and started calling me Lair.

I've been to their shop, I've eaten their food, I've helped them load and unload, had dinner & drinks with them, been invited to toms house to check out his new garage, and I'm on the mvoc email group with them and a few other old slow guys in the area.

Fisher's relatively new to the group, so he won't know me by name. Dave, Tom, and the rest of the group know me well. I even helped one of them remodel his kitchen last month.

Dave's the kind of guy who would be all over a fast lap challenge - regardless of who brought it or why. When you firm up your next barber date, shoot me a phone number and I'll meet you in the paddock and introduce you to the entire crew.

I'll tell them you're an Internet friend.
Introduce me? Lol. They already know me just like I know them. I'm friends with Bryan on facebook. I repeat, their car is for sale. Doubt they will be running it much.

We are at the same tracks very often. In fact we were about 3 weeks ago, lol. We can compare lap times at any time. Doubt anything comes of this. But if you can get someone from that click to contact me (facebook or forums) regarding it, we can put it together. Though the internet bravado will not carry over as I'm very cool with Dave.

Last edited by bluestreak; 08-04-2013 at 08:28 PM.
bluestreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #91
Lair
Modded ///Member

Like you said - everybody knows the leonards. I was talking about the rest of the group. A couple of fast guys in there, too.

Like the professor in the old 944 and the photographer with all the old IMSA Mazdas. It's an interesting group.

Btw, do you know David's girlfriend or her son?

Congratulations.

Last edited by Lair; 08-04-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #92
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Here's your video

Solid driving. I like it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #93
Lair
Modded ///Member

Thanks. It was a good time.

Congratulations.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #94
bluestreak

Quote:
Like you said - everybody knows the leonards. I was talking about the rest of the group. A couple of fast guys in there, too.

Like the professor in the old 944 and the photographer with all the old IMSA Mazdas. It's an interesting group.

Btw, do you know David's girlfriend or her son?
Oh, well set it up then. And I actually don't know Tom Fisher, I was thinking he was Jason Kennedy, the guy who travels with the Leonards with a similar build Corvette. Does he have a ZR1? I ran a guy a few years ago in a ZR1 and I think that was his name.

Is the 944 orange? If so I know him too. lol.

The pendulum awaits your challenger.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #95
Stevo759

My Ride: M5
Send a message via AIM to Stevo759
Quote:
I didnt get a lap time. I don't have a traqmate.

Obviously my lap time was quicker than the 996, the 993, the 997s, and the gt3 that I passed during that session.
You can easily get your lap time by watching a lap on your video.... Your time was not even near recorded times from cars that you say you can beat.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #96
Lair
Modded ///Member

Yeah, the orange 944 guy is a really good friend. We've been hanging out since 1999, and used to race dirtbikes together.

Fisher is a local baller who just dropped some huge coin on a car like Dave's yellow one. Speedsouth built it, and it's still going through shakedown. Looks very good, though. Big motor, sequential trans, etc. I think the plan is to do a full season of narra next year.

Congratulations.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #97
Lair
Modded ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo759 View Post
You can easily get your lap time by watching a lap on your video.... Your time was not even near recorded times from cars that you say you can beat.
Apparently you were watching a different video. I passed those cars - a couple of them after they were blue flagged.

Congratulations.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #98
bluestreak

Quote:
Yeah, the orange 944 guy is a really good friend. We've been hanging out since 1999, and used to race dirtbikes together.

Fisher is a local baller who just dropped some huge coin on a car like Dave's yellow one. Speedsouth built it, and it's still going through shakedown. Looks very good, though. Big motor, sequential trans, etc. I think the plan is to do a full season of narra next year.
Ok, let's see what Fisher's got. Chin will be there September 21-22. I miss Barber a lot, haven't been there in 2 years.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #99
Zell

My Ride: '02 Dogemobile Shibe
...are we expanding to this thread now? Maybe? Possibly? Test post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0e3o7 View Post
Just keep your lil boy zell on a leash; a proud self proclaimed TROLL
Zell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #100
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
shall we see if this thread will get to 100 pages?

Last edited by MDydinanM; 08-04-2013 at 09:39 PM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote