E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. E46 General
    Another custom project from Impressive Auto Center A vehicle BMW did not make. Members have been asking for the longest for this swap and we are proud to present you with this swap. We have been supporting the community and e46fanatics for a long time. We are here for ALL of your custom...
  2. E46 M3
    Another custom project from Impressive Auto Center A vehicle BMW did not make. Members have been asking for the longest for this swap and we are proud to present you with this swap. We have been supporting the community and e46fanatics for a long time. We are here for ALL of your custom...
  3. E46 Showroom
    Im opening a new thread with new pictures of before and after. The other thread was too big. Before And After A big thanks to all peeps at Impressive for all your advice and hospitality. I will be back for the s54 swap soon. John Leo and all others. :clap:
  4. E46 M3
    Just wanted to share with you guys. Diffuser: I wanted to get one that would fit well. After doing some research I found out the Z-Shift diffuser was one of the better fitting ones and came with a perfect fitment guarantee. I contacted Z-Shift and the customer service was great, responses were...
1-4 of 4 Results