E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 9 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hi all, recently I’ve come across a weird issue (?), and its that every time after the car is warmed up, after I accelerate up a relatively steep hill (10% or so), the temp needle, which up till this point was sitting at 12 o’ clock, moves back about 1-2 degrees towards the cold side, and then...
  2. E46 General
    Hi all, I have this version of e46 that has a hole in the middle of the intake manifold instead of an actual air temp sensor. I hear some hissing noise recently from that portion of the intake manifold when idle, could it be a vacuum leak from that hole? If so how to fix it? Thanks. Image...
  3. E46 General
    Hi guys.. I have an issue when my car (325i) takes a long time to reach the optimum temperature. I have no code related to termostat or coolant issue.. I live in a hot area with high humidity so my car should easily reach optimal working temperature. when i drive for 15 minutes my colant...
  4. E46 General
    So recently, Christmas Present, I bought myself a 4dr 323i. There are some issues with it and, would like some vets to teach a youngin a thing or two, about this model. First things first. Battery is completely dead and I can't run any codes to see what might be wrong. Second. Person I bought...
  5. E46 General
    So I just got the P1624 SES on my 2000 e46. I know this is computer/ engine specific, so I have a 2000 328i M52tub28 engine 5 speed auto/sport :thumbdwn: I believe the date of MFG is around march of 99. I've heard it could be the thermostat with my model and year. I replaced the upper/lower...
  6. E46 Showroom
    Hello anyone willing to help i'm in a bit of a situation here... After my friend changed the horn in my 2002 330ci my temp sensor read -44 degrees. I then evaluated the situation and found out that the sensor had just become unplugged. But the wires were messed up and ect... After rewiring a new...
  7. E46 General
    My 2001 330ci has 37k miles. Purchased 6 mos ago. I have put 2k miles on it. I keep getting check engine light. Peake code reader says: "Thermostat Jammed Open." The temp gauge reading is ALWAYS normal. After normal warmup it reads "dead center" Heater works fine. I have done the following...
  8. E46 General
    So this past weekend, my check engine light was on.... Before I could go take it to get codes read, it turned off. And yesterday it was about 80 degrees outside and the outside temp gauge read 120 degrees! But before that the outside temp read 55 degrees but it was definitely warmer than that...
  9. E46 General
    2001 325Ci has thermostat and/or temp sensor problem. Temp gauge reads low with engine fully hot. Doesn't reach "normal" (TDC). Have plenty of heat thru blowers so engine water is hot. Thermostat opens too quickly (hose temp with pyrometer is less than 100 F when thermostat opens). OBC...
1-9 of 9 Results