E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hello all , I drive a 2002 325i Manual 5-spd.. Was installing new Tranny mounts, my Crossmember broke on one side, during an accident in the process of jacking up the motor for new mounts, I have been searching for a new crossmember across the internet and have not been too successful for a...
  2. E46 General
    I am currently trying to sort out all of my drivetrain vibrations in my project 325iT. I am looking for suggestions on where to start in terms of what to replace and what to look out for. My first issue is some substantial vibration with the car in gear, it vibrates significantly and even...
  3. E46 General
    I'm a "basic" car guy, with no experience in big-ticket repairs or even how a differential works. I just had mine go out on me (2003 330i), and my mechanic asked me if I was "hotrodding" (yes, but I played dumb & let him continue) and then he told me that the mount pulled on the casing & let the...
  4. E46 General
    ive been hearing this bell type ringing for about 3 months now! and it was driving me crazyyy so i decided to rip out the lining of my trunk and i found that the top rubber mount on my KW V2 looks like it exploded and when i push the bumper down a little bit i can see the whole thing rise up and...
  5. E46 General
    Hello, I am looking to purchase a 2001 330Ci. The owner is telling me that there is a thud sound when shifting and he suspects the Rear Differential Mount and bushings. Can anyone tell me how complex this is for a DIY project? Also, is there anything I need to know about replacing the...
  6. DIY Guides
    Tools/parts: - Floor jack and one jack stand - Philips screwdriver - Torx 25 bit - 8" extension - 3/8ths ratchet - 8mm socket or 8mm wrench - 9mm socket - 13mm socket - Fan clutch tools - OEM electric fan: 17117561757 - Expanding rivet: 17111712963 (for the expansion tank side to hold fan to...
  7. E46 General
    Does anyone know a good place to get some motor mounts? Mine are more than likely shot and need to be replaced.
1-7 of 7 Results