E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 14 Results
  1. Interior
    For Sale: Genuine BMW center console HVAC control relocation bracket. This is a factory original part removed from a car originally equipped with navigation. This type of bracket is normally used to relocate the HVAC controls down to where the storage compartment typically is so a double DIN...
    $80 USD
  2. E46 General
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking on these forums for a long time, but I finally created account specifically to ask this question. I recently redid my center console, either repainting or replacing every piece. I'm happy with how it turned out, save for two missing pieces. I tried to strip the...
  3. E46 General
    Hey guys, So I recenly broke my center console when drilling it for an AUX cable and when I ordered a replacement from a junkyard it arrived with a new switch unit with the HK button. I was already planning on adding the HK sound system later this year, since I already have the lower end hi-fi...
  4. DIY Guides
    Hello everyone ! If you are interested, we posted a tutorial on how to restore your center console, famous for their shitty "soft touch" coatings ! English subtitles available :) There is plenty of ways to restore them, like plastidip for example, but we went with plastic primer and Matt black...
  5. E46 General
    Hello guys, i'm looking to buy an euro tray for my e46 330xi. I can't find them on the internet, and on ebay i only found some with bad ratings, so i don't want to waste my cash for bad materials. Do you know where i can't buy some that can be shipped out Switzerland, Europe ? Or maybe a...
  6. E46 General
    Long time listner, first time poster... Just got a 2005 e46 vert and want to either install aux port or Bluetooth conversion. Long story short, as I looked beneath the cup holder and tray, there is a wire under the center console that is in a sleeve. It has a connection on the end which I...
  7. E46 General
    The soft touch feature of my ashtray has stopped working. The door opens and closes but not with the gentle spring action it had. I removed the door but wasn't able to tell if there was a broken part, or if the spring has come loose. Has anyone had the same problem? Thx.
  8. DIY Guides
    If this has already been covered, sorry! I know how to repaint the black pieces, but how would you go about refinishing the grey center console (the part that holds the cup holders/change holder). I plan on buying new cup holders and change holder since I'm going to run a backup camera under...
  9. DIY Guides
    Hi My name is Tom and I'm from Norway. I was wondering if anyone ever made any custom buttons for their center console. I'm talking about these buttons: I have separate buttons in my car and where wondering if anyone ever made custom buttons for their separate button rows? I found this from...
  10. E46 General
    Hey guys!, im looking to do the interior wrap for my silver trim and replacing it with a darg gunmetal silver carbon fiber. my question is: for those who have a wrapping installed which is better, cloth or the vinyl? which one last longer and looks more real. i DONT want a glossy look to it...
  11. E46 General
    Hey guys i was just a little concerned about the way my car is responding. It started to happen like 3 days ago. I have a 01' 330i automatic transmission and every time i accelerate faster then usual, between 2nd and 3rd gear theres a big rattle under the center console area. I want to say it...
  12. DIY Guides
    Hey everybody, I hope I'm posting in the right section as i am a n00b to the forum. A few days ago, i installed an dc to ac inverter to the trunk of my 2001 e46. I got an "add-a-circuit" to tap into one of the fuses, i believe it was fuse #16. From the add a circuit, I took a 12 gauge wire, and...
  13. E46 Convertible
    I just received a brand new console, and it doesn't fit my convertible. then I noticed a set of instructions which indicates some cutting might be involved. has anyone ever re-cut their console to fit their convertible? if so what tools did you use? a table saw? here is the console:
  14. E46 General
    I've been reading alot of diys recently and decided I wanted to spruce up the interior a bit; replace the standard trim and dye my seats. When I removed my center console, I noticed two wires. The first wire (the bigger wire) was connected to the center console piece, and the other was not. Does...
1-14 of 14 Results