E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 150 Results
  1. E46 General
    This happened a while back and I’ve put off dealing with the issue until recently. I’ve decided it’s finally time to fix my ABS System. Thing is, I’m having trouble diagnosing whether it’s just the ABS Compressor (Part #: 34 51 1 166 086) or a full on faulty ABS Module. I have a 2000 328i. The...
  2. Lighting
    How can I activate my e46 so that when I turn on the ignition, the angel eyes flash for a few seconds? If I put an e46 break Light Control Module, the car flashes, but if I put a normal one, it stops. Can it be activated with NCS Expert?
  3. Lighting
    Been looking all over for answers to this but couldn't find any post or video that goes over different angel eye wiring options that would be able to fulfill all the functional requirement I have for the angel eyes. 1) glow constant amber when parking lights are on 2) flash amber with...
  4. Lighting
    As the title says I got these angel eyes off aliexpress and its as barebones as it gets just 4 rings 2 wires each, nothing else. im planning on using them as parking lights so put some of those crimp on terminals and inserted them in the plug. with that setup when theyre on they work fine but...
  5. Lighting
    i have a 2004 e46 325ci. I installed angel eye headlights but the drivers side headlight doesn’t turn on and only the right headlight works. I bought some fuse kits hoping it would work but it doesn’t. Then I bought a new LCM unit and installed it and it started working but then it stopped...
  6. Lighting
    Going to order a set from angel eye guy. Haven’t been able to find a side-by-side in car of the 60 vs 120 opaque. I definitely want the opaque and am worried the 120 will be too bright. Car is an ‘02 M3 with xenons. Which matches better? Am I correct that any light position other than off...
  7. Lighting
    Hi there 👋, this is my first time writing in here but I've had many questions answered in the past in this place. So, I have purchased an LED RGB Angel eyes from China and the standard wiring harness with the trigger wire. My question is, since the RGB Angel eyes come with an rgb controller...
  8. Lighting
    Hello everyone, I hope someone can help as I'm in a bit of a dilemma, I bought these E46 angel eyes with the switchback function off of AliExpress and I don't know how its wired as it just came with the angel eyes, and dc 12v relay thing. My car is Right-Hand Drive. Any help is appreciated...
  9. Lighting
    Hey, I own a 2005 325Ci and my front lighting has become too weak. The bulbs have never been changed. My car is equipped with Bi-Xenon headlights (part no 63127165951 and 63127165952). I see on realoem that there are two bulbs that fit xenon lights with one being “not suitable for ZKW”. 1- How...
  10. Lighting
    Hi, can anybody tell me if there is an option to get the angel eyes working as day running lights when on auto headlights? Currently they are ON when my low beams are on but during the day the RLS switches it to DRL. With NCS expert I saw for DRL I only had an option to set high beams on low...
  11. Lighting
    Hello, does any have photos how to this ? On this site the photos are gone because is to old... https://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/threads/e46-triggering-angel-eyes-from-interior-courtesy-lights.63089/ And i need a diode or a relay? Thanks in advance !
  12. Electronics
    I have a list of modifications I have done to my 2001 BMW 330ci coupe. 1 - Double Din Stereo System - 7" Android 10 Stereo 2 - Reverse Camera - Night Vision 170 Camera 3 - Cigarette Lighter Delete Two Ports Dual USB 4 - Automatic Trunk Mod - Blue Die Spring 5 - Angel Eyes Mod - 6000k Angel Eye...
  13. Lighting
    I bought angel eyes for my car. Headlight assembly completed. Angel eyes only have minus and plus ends. The car has no parking lights. Where else can I get the power?
  14. Lighting
    How would i fix this somehow car wont start cause I cut it by doing the angel eyes installation. Any clue?
  15. Lighting
    Hi guys, i had a problem with my angels eyes relay that i bought, which kept buzzing and the lights flashed when i started the car. I tried to look for a solution but I couldn't find it anywhere, when I was looking at it. I saw that the capacitor on the relay was wrong. The capacitor was wire...
  16. Australia
    Hey guys, How do I install angel eyes on my 2004 facelift E46 touring as parking lights. From what I've read, parkers are slightly different to the way everything is set up in the US. if I can't get them in as parkers, is there a way to install them with an on/off button next to my DSC button? I...
  17. Lighting
    Hey guys, I have a 320i 2001 limousine and have an issue with my angel eyes. I wired everything up just like the tutorials say but the AE only light up when I unlock the car, in other words only when the footwell light is on. This means that the accessory wire in the fuse box in the engine bay...
  18. E46 General
    Hello, I’m new to this forum having only owned an e46 for 2 months and would like to get some help with the dsc and brake lights on dashboard. Recently I upgraded my lights from halogen to xenon along with angel eyes. After installing the lights, I started getting the dsc light and brake light...
  19. E46 General
    Hello, i have recently installed my angel eyes dtm style to my e46 2003 saloon and i am facing a problem. Every bulb seems to work fine but when i turn the car on for 20-25 seconds the dash front light warning comes up for both sides and when i have the lights to low beams the side lights are...
  20. E46 General
    im looking for leds for my 2003 M3. i order these Xenon Philips 6000K D2S because i found them for a good price, but i would like leds tbh...
1-20 of 150 Results