E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 47 Results
  1. Electronics
    I must give credit where credit is due: I wanted to retrofit Bluetooth and iPhone integration into my 2001 e46 convertible, but I also wanted to retain the retro look of the factory radio (Business CD). I looked high and low for answers, but the most complete solution I found was from Enfig...
  2. Electronics
    I have an OEM iPod interface that currently connects to a 30 pin cord. I was wondering if anyone had tried using an adaptor from the 30pin to lightning or 30 pin to aux and if it works. Looking to play music off my phone and wondering which of the options works for newer gen iphones.
  3. Electronics
    I have a 2002 M3 with stock Business radio. I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to play music and charge my iPhone (5c) with just a single, standard iPhone cable. I'm aware there are several products that offer charging and music playback, but they all seem to use 2 separate cables...
  4. Electronics
    Hey everyone. I have owned and used an Audiovox-branded DICE MediaBridge AMBR-1500-BMW in my 2003 E46 for over three years and have been loving it. I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 10 and have noticed that I am now unable to control the phone (e.g. change songs) in wired...
  5. Electronics
    Use coupon code E46IPDU for $10 off this unit. Email us once you write a review for the item and we will give you another $10 off. Offer is valid for the first 20 customers that claim the coupon only. This is our new Enfig BM1-IPDU-AUX http://enfigcarstereo.com/ENFIG_BM1_IPDU_AUX.html USB with...
  6. Electronics
    I want install iPhone 6 plus into dash with Soundmanca slide kit to replace my factory stereo in BMW E46. I was considering all options around. 1. I thought about holder and BT adapter, but my BMW Professional (EU) pixels are dying and it's impossible to find new display for this particular...
  7. E46 General
    Hi, I have an 02' 330Ci that was, unfortunately, manufactured prior to satellite being installed in the car. So, I still want to hook my phone up to play music. I've heard of the Bavarian sound, but I don't want to shell out upwards of $300 for the Bluetooth one and what not. Someone told me it...
  8. Electronics
    So here's the deal. I've been struggling to get Bluetooth streaming for a while now. First I tried to get my cell to pair with my M3's (2006) build in bluetooth. It will connect but the first test I did was to make a call. Audio is crazy shitty. Crackling and popping like a mofo. So I played...
  9. Electronics
    topic pretty much says it all. i dont have much experience here but im looking for things like the pandora album cover art. im also looking to run regular antenna radio as well. hoping for an easy install that my mechanic can handle and ive got about a rack to spend. i currently have an iphone...
  10. Electronics
    I have the bavsound soundplicity control iii unit with Bluetooth installed in my 05 330. I have the mic that it came with installed in the oum mic location, but everyone I talk with through Bluetooth says it sounds horrible and crackles badly. Has anyone had any luck using a better mic with this...
  11. Electronics
    Out of curiosity, has anyone experimented with using the nav screen with Apple TV or similar to mirror their phone onto the factory display? Not looking for a new head unit, but would be interested if any of he vendors had produced a custom video module that supported hdmi. Thanks
  12. E46 General
    Hey guys, I just made my account today in hope I can get some help or opinions. I've used this forum before and it's a great forum, I just now decided to great an account. Anyway, I own a 2001 330ci and it's a little beat up and I'm doing some work to it. I've had it for about 7 months now and...
  13. Electronics
    Hey all, I have recently installed the BSW soundplicity control iii in my 2005 BMW 330i ZHP with Harman/Kardon sound. I'm hoping there are some here who have some experience with this system as I am having some issues. The installation went flawlessly and it really was simple to do. I am having...
1-13 of 47 Results