E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 39 Results
  1. Other BMW Models
    Hello, after doing quite a bit of digging, sleepless nights and teary eyes I decided to make a new thread. The E36 came with no steering wheel, so this is all I got to work with to make road legal in Cali. I have a 1995 (obd-1) 325is and want to throw a E46 M steering wheel on there. I have the...
  2. Other BMW Models
    Hello, I couldn’t find a post solving the issue I seem to be facing, on my e36 the seatbelt anchors to the seat whereas it doesn’t on my e46 so if I was to put my e46’s msport seats into the e36 how would I have a functioning seatbelt with the anchor point now gone? Only thing I can think of is...
  3. Other BMW Models
    Hi all, I´m looking for some help from the experienced ones. It goes like this. I bought a M50B20 NV fully equipped long block engine for really cheap. I will use it as a part of my master´s degree at school (not technical related). However, I decided to rebuild the engine along the way. I´m...
  4. Other BMW Models
    So i just recently finished up an m54b30 swap on a 1994 325i vert. Car is running and driving, BUT there is some engine codes on the dme. here they are: P0460 CAN Fuel level sensor A circuit P2419 Evap switching valve control circuit low P2185 Engine coolant temp sensor 2 circuit high P0070 CAN...
  5. Electronics
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help. I actually have an E36 M3 with a factory HK system. I'm posting in. E46 as I noticed a few have mentioned it so thought I'd try my luck here. Iv troubleshoot down to it been the HK Amp stays on even though the car is off. Soon as I disconnect the Amp...
  6. E46 General
    Im about to buy some wheels for my e46 2000 328ci on stock suspension right now rocking the stock 16s. found online rims for sale from a 96 e36 17 inch. good deal 350 dollars. kind of concerned about rubbing and fitment. serious replies only. i attacted an image of the rims as seen from the...
  7. E46 General
    I am looking for an e36 coupe to turn into a track car. I am looking for one with a crappy interior that I wouldn't mid gutting. I don't really want to be that guy that guts a perfectly good car. Looking in Indiana Anyone know where to look or is looking to sell, I'd be interested. I do know...
  8. Suspension, Brakes
    Hello I just purchased a beautiful sliver grey e46 m3. My first mod that I would like to do is springs and spacers. The car is bone stock aside from koni shocks. Car sits on oem 19's with 225/40 and 255/35. I want to a achieve really aggressive look without having to go so low and possibly...
  9. E46 Showroom
    I know this isn't an E46, but I figure some of you guys might want to follow the project. :) Long story short, my cousin is getting into the BMW game (on a veryyyy tight budget) so we bought a $650 E36 and some other goodies all while filming everything along the way. My mic was acting up...
    e36
  10. E46 General
    Title says all, but allow me to go into more depth before you answer this question... I have a '03 330Ci ZSP with around 130k on it and I absolutely love it. It is my first car, yes. Only flaw is that it's not a ZHP and it's not manual.(didn't care when I got it, but YANNO) I mean it's really...
  11. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi Guys, I have searched high and low for this information using the search feature on this site and on google but I'm struggling to get a definitive answer. Being from the UK I know these as top mounts. I have a set of coilovers but they don't have camber plates. I know you can buy them...
  12. E46 General
    So, I put my car up on Craigslist a while ago, just to see what's out there. Today a guy got ahold of me with an offer of an e36 m3, the car has 170k miles on the body and 30k miles on the engine. The engine is a professionally swapped z3 m engine. It is apperiantly a S52 3.2 . My car is a 150k...
  13. E46 General
    I have a 2000 BMW 323i Auto with the GM ZF transmission and I was wondering if I can use an E36 gearbox from an earlier year? My car has an E36 engine (M52TUB25) common in the E36 years so the question is worth a shot and if so where is a good DIY on it? Thanks guys.
  14. E46 General
    I've been letting my Dad drive my '03 325i for about a month now & he's fallen in love with it. I've been looking at E36 Bmw's for a while so i could have something to have fun with & he told me he would buy me one if i let him keep the E46. I was looking for a coupe but not sure which one...
  15. E46 General
    Hi all, I'm reaching a dead end with trying to find out why my car seems to be using too much fuel...and hope someone on here can advise me on what could be causing it. Firstly my car is a UK model 1995 E36 2.0 with the M52 (6cyl) petrol engine, with vanos on the intake manifold. The engine...
1-18 of 39 Results