E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 81 Results
  1. E46 General
    So I've gotten as far as taking off the door panels, removing the pulls, and getting the armrest pad off (at least on one side, the other side is stuck). What I'm struggling with is separating the Black Cube from the other half with the melty soft touch. Has anyone done this without shattering...
  2. E46 General
    So I finally got all of the separate pieces I needed to mount the OEM warning triangle on the left side of my trunk (04 330Ci), but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the backet (P/N 51478265682) to stay in the hole. It looks like the bracket has the push-type fastener found in...
  3. E46 General
    Hi all - are there supposed to be trim pieces that attach at the back of the front subframe reinforcement plate and also at the rear bumper of a sport package 330i sedan? There are even two screws protruding from below the spare tire well? I’ve always wondered and, after looking on realoem for...
  4. Exterior
    Looking for the shadow line trim piece that goes over the driver and rear passenger doors for a sedan. Part number 51138208499. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks
  5. E46 General
    Hi all! So yesterday as I was spending a little time getting ready to change my air filter my buddy discovered something horrendous on my car. The passenger side (RHD) moustache had fallen off! I decided to trace my 15 mile trip back as far as I could but I just couldn't locate it anywhere on...
  6. E46 General
    I have an m-tech 1 bumper on my car and I'm missing the trim piece that goes around the drivers side fog lamp. I've looked at junkyards and I can't find a Mysticblau car anywhere. Wanted to know if anyone could give me advice on where to find the bumper trim I need and also the trim piece that...
  7. E46 General
    My car is a 2004 E46 M3, manual transmission with 126,000 miles. The curved metal/rubber trim, part number 51717003936, above the front and quarter windows on either side of the car, have begun to deteriorate and need to be replaced to maintain weatherproofing. The problem is that a single...
  8. E46 General
    Background: My right side rear rain gutter curved part is detached. I have all the pieces: the gutter, the plastic bits that attach to it, and the number 14 clamps too. Issue: The way the clamps and plastic clip part of the trim join together doesn't make sense to me. (See attached photos for...
  9. E46 General
    Hello guys, Which interior trim you like the most ? Thanks !
  10. E46 General
    I saw this trim on this e46 in the junk yard this color that I never saw before. I thought it wasn’t OEM, but turns out that it is. After some research I found out that it’s called sand beige. It’s an interesting color. Depending on the light, sometimes it looks gold and sometimes rose gold...
  11. E46 General
    Just picked up a 2004 325i that needs some cosmetic work. It is missing the screws that would hold down the compartment over the battery in the trunk. I checked realoem but was not sure of the correct part number. Can someone help me out with the part number and/or recommend a replacement piece...
  12. E46 General
    I'm missing a bunch of shadowline clips and I'd really like to get more but you can't buy them. Sadly my car has none on it anymore so I have no reference of my own. Could someone take a ton of measurements of one and send it to me so that I can try to model and 3d print some?
  13. E46 General
    Hi guys, my 323ci is fitted out with chrome window trims, anyone have a tutorial or a brief explanation of how to take.them.off and put them back on? are you able to buy black versions of them? I haven't found anything See photo of what I mean. Thankyou in advance
  14. E46 Touring
    Hi, I’m very proud to be part of this number. And no I won’t be posting pics of my ride, yet. If I can jump right in and ask, despite my best efforts. I can’t find clear information on how to identify ZHP parts. I.e front bar and and side skirts. Also I couldn’t find wether ZHP had been...
  15. E46 Touring
    Hi all, I’m very proud to be part of this number. As my touring is in pieces, I don’t feel the need to post pics just now. Imma just going to jump straight into the subject. I do recall ready somewhere within these forums that “ZHP” was a North American only deal. Can someone please clarify...
  16. E46 General
    Hi everybody! I'm totally new to this forum. I'm not sure if I need to post this somewhere else (please be nice, I'm entirenly new to forums). But a post from Paraklas got me here about Coupé rattles: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=605933 BUT. Nothing seems to be fixable about...
  17. E46 General
    Is there any company that makes a black sapphire metallic wrap? I'm looking to paint match my trim on my sedan like the coupes have. I know I could probably paint it but wrapping would be cheaper no?
  18. E46 General
    Hey All, Thought I would share what I completed this past weekend... Interior trim update. I do not like the glossy wood finish.. super dated.. but I do love wood detail inside the car. I ordered a teak vinyl wrap.. here are the results. IMHO..i think this is a nice contemporary change...
  19. E46 General
    So the weather stripping on my quarter panel is pretty much worn out and needs to be replaced. I would love to just order a new one, but I cant seem to find one that is less than $100 per side. The black one is only $30, is there any way I could install the black ones and somehow attach the...
  20. E46 M3
    Hey guys! I own a 328 so I don't come over here often, but I take a huge interest in steering wheels, particularly M3 wheels. I notice a lot of the lower steering wheel trims are worn out, and I was wondering if this bothers owners. And if so, if you guys would be interested in a refinisher...
1-20 of 81 Results