E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hi all fanatics, I bought a cable like this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/112678949484?hash=item1a3c30526c and installed INPA on my windows 10 I can just fine read all my data on engine and gearbox and see the value with INPA and the cable. I do only have one problem with the software and my...
  2. E46 General
    Short version: I think there is air in the AT cooler portion of the cooling system. Any ideas? Longer version: My 325I developed a slow coolant leak from the water pump at 110K. I bought and installed a kit with a water pump, radiator, hoses, thermostat and housing, expansion tank, and...
  3. E46 General
    i got a 2000 323ci, Few weeks ago my car wouldn't heat up:banghead:, figured thermostat was failed in open position, changed the thermostat, got it from BMAPARTS.COM, replaced the thermostat and the car worked just fine until few days later the expansion tank cracked:ben: on the side and i...
  4. E46 General
    Okay so I have a 325i and I installed 330 brakes in the front everything went smooth no leaks or anything I power bled the fronts and drove. The pedal still felt soft so I bleed it again. It firmed up then when I turned the car in got soft so I bled all 4 corners. After this it is still soft...
  5. E46 General
    So i need help again... since i let my brake fluid reservoir run dry and disconnected the two brake fluids from my master cylinder, i decided it was necessary for me to bench bleed the master cylinder... so heres the problem... the master cylinder is in the car... so i let the brake reservoir...
  6. E46 General
    So im bleeding the master cylinder today and was wondering what size is the screw of the lines that go into the master cylinder... believe me i searched...im going to buy the master cylinder bleeder kit and it comes in SAE or Metric not sure which one to get, i dont have my bentley manual with...
  7. DIY Guides
    I have a 2001 325XI and the other day I went to brake and my brake pedal was really soft. So, I looked in the brake fluid reservoir and it was black. The brake fluid looked very burnt. After looking around I assumed it was the brake master cylinder. So I ordered a new one and of course it was...
  8. E46 General
    Hi all, After a busy week (1. power steering pump blew 2. mechanic forgot to properly connect upper radiator hose --> coolant splashed all over engine bay and car almost ran hot, coolant burning for 3-4 days with smell still around), I need to top off my coolant. My coolant light is coming on...
1-8 of 8 Results