E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 15 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hey guys! I am going to flush all my old coolent and put in new coolent. I have a friend that works at Mercedes Benz and he can get me 2 free 100% coolent gallons. Can I use Mercedes coolent in my e46? I have looked for answers but I couldn't find any? Part # is bq 1 03 0004. Thanks!
  2. E46 General
    I'm new to the family. I have some questions on Mercedes and BMW's. I've seen there's owners of both and I'm sure plenty of you who have driven both. The question easily put is, how do they compare? Digging deeper I've always been a fan of driving. At the red light I've always been the one to...
  3. E46 General
    Hi drivers, first of all this post maybe shouldn't be in the e46 thread since it happened to a Mercedes, but it would really help if I could get some input and honestly this could happen to any car. Yesterday, my dad and I stopped to get gas on the way to a junkyard to look for w202 parts and...
  4. E46 News
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANv83OJk--4&feature=g-all-u A short video review with some cool scenes and some great sounds. On this episode of Head 2 Head, Automobile Magazine's Jason Cammisa rekindles a classic European sports sedan battle, pitting the legendary BMW E30 M3 against it's...
  5. E46 Showroom
    2012 CLS Mercedes Project by Royal Muffler First CLS w/ Misha Design kit full wrapped in Satin White/gloss black accents Forgiato wheels size 21 front 22 rear Lowered Exhaust & Tuned and more.
  6. E46 Showroom
    First in the World Wald Black Bison Satin Orange Mercedes CLS Project by Royal Muffler. Photo shoot by me (S Dot B Photography) http://www.sdotb.com Car mods: Full Wald Black Bison Kit Forgiato Wheels Exhaust and Tune lowered and etc.
  7. DIY Guides
    Hey; Was just given the complete trim interior trim from a buddies C63 AMG. Wants it done in black carbon fiber cloth (no 3M DiNoc here). So far, have applied carbon fiber cloth and first coat of resin. Parts in pictures below are at VERY early stage and still require trimming and alot of...
  8. CLK63 AMG Black Series

2008 white CLK63 AMG Black Series by In Sixth Gear (ISG)
  9. CLK63 AMG Black Series

2008 white CLK63 AMG Black Series by In Sixth Gear (ISG)
  10. Car Care
    Got this car from a referral from the other Mercedes I just did. Car wash tunnel regular, which scratches even Mercedes Ceramic Clear Coat. Lucky for me, the scratches weren't too deep, but still plenty and required a lot of work. The car was really beat up for only have 9,000 miles. Mixed...
  11. SLR @ Spa

more SLR pix from Spa Francorchamps
  12. SLR @ Spa

more SLR pix from Spa Francorchamps
  13. Spa Francorchamps

These pix were taken in Belgium @ Spa Francorchamps, and Amsterdam
  14. My Toys

My Toys
  15. 1

1-15 of 15 Results