E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 23 Results
  1. Lighting
    I really need a high beam projector light as I had previously painted my high beam bowls black when I installed angel eyes from before I knew how lights work. I cannot seem to find any guides that I understand on how to install the projectors when it comes to the wiring. I have factory xenon...
  2. Lighting
    Hi, first time posting on here but I need some assistance, want to install projectors on my E46 Compact done a little bit of googling can't seem to find any projector kits specifically for the compact so wanted to know if any old projector kit for a regular E46 would work fine I appreciate any...
  3. E46 General
    The previous owner seemed to have retrofitted the headlights with these kind of HID's in a halogen housing. It currently has a halogen housing, but I can't seem to figure out what kind of setup these are with the HID bulbs. Concern at the very bottom. Here are the two connectors of the HID...
  4. Lighting
    Hi there. I have a 2003 325xi and the clear plastic front pieces say AL on them, however the sticker on top of the housing looks white/silver, the Xenon lens does not have the horizontal seam, and the notches do not go all the way around, leading me to believe I have ZKW projectors. Is there...
  5. E46 General
    Hi all! I’ve been wanting to install the bmw logo projectors in my e46 door for quite some time now but how no clue of how to go about it... I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with this on here. All the newer bmw’s already have a welcome light on the bottom of the door so it’s very easy...
  6. Lighting
    Hey Guys, So I bought my 01 330ci about 6 months ago and its been having all sorts of problems since I bought the damn thing. One of the things that that I need to fix immediately is my headlights. The original owner of the car had replaced the oem headlights with Eagle Eye headlights with...
  7. Lighting
    I know, I know... ANOTHER thread on AE's :facepalm: I've been searching this forum, along with others and can't seem to find a solid answer. The car in question is an 04 Facelift Coupe with Projectors. I've been searching for a high quality kit (CCFL/SMD) that will fit, other than Umnitza (I'm...
  8. E46 General
    I retrofitted the BOSCH Bi-Xenons from a 2002 330Ci into my '01 330Ci. Last month the ignitor in the driver's side went nuclear and caught on fire melting it, the D2S bulb, ruining the ballast. After replacing everything my driver's side was still dimmer than the passenger side. When I opened...
  9. Lighting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BFQu1dDU1o Still working on how to wire it to a separate switch. They also point down a bit but I'm not sure to how to raise them.
  10. Lighting
    Hi there all. Please note this thread is more of an informational one than a easy to follow DIY, its not. Any retrofit is almost always not straight forward. As I have come across almost nothing in relation to retrofits for the facelifted coupe, I took it upon myself to attempt a FX-R...
  11. E46 General
    I've been looking to try to do this myself but can't find any DIYs, anyone have any experience with it? I have a 2004 325ci so it already has projectors but how do I make them halos? If there really is no way then I can look online for some headlight kit
  12. Lighting
    So I just searched a few pages on the forums here, and I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for. TO start I drive a 2004 325xi (black on black) What I want to do is replace my current halogen housings with projector housings. I've found a bunch of different assemblies. None of which I...
  13. DIY Guides
    If anyone has had their headlights get so dim they hardly light up the road, you may want to check the reflector inside the projector. Mine (stock HIDs on an 03) were the plastic reflector style and all the chrome burned off. Here is my half-ass repair to get the headlights functional again...
  14. Lighting
    Is It Possible To Fit The Interior Parts Of Either Umnitza or Depo Lights Into A OEM Housing. I Want To Keep The Silver Parts On The OEM Lights To Match The Bumper.
  15. DIY Guides
    Is It Possible To Fit The Interior Parts Of Either Umnitza or Depo Lights Into A OEM Housing. I Want To Keep The Silver Parts On The OEM Lights To Match The Bumper.
  16. E46 General
    So My headlights are crappy and really bad vision. they are the simplest headlights a bmw could have. You could see them in my pictures or let me know to upload a picture. I been doing a research to fully change my headlights with angel eyes all included, Also changing the turning lights and the...
  17. Lighting
    has anybody had any problems with the stock xenons not working? my lights were working fine tonight, stopped at a gas station and when i started the car back up the xenons seemed to be only showing about 10 feet of road in front of me..almost like they were either out of focus or somehow are...
  18. Lighting
    Couldnt find a thread about projector fogs in the search box, so im starting one. im thinking about gettin them soon when i change my bumper, they look really nice, but i have no idea what the light output looks like, so if anyone has any pics or comments about them it would be great! i did see...
  19. E46 General
    My headlights were getting faded and scratched up. I bought a pair of projector headlights with angel eyes installed. I hooked up the lights and the lights work, but the lights with an extra wire...I assume for the angel eyes. My car did not come originally with angel eyes or DRL's. Do I...
1-19 of 23 Results