E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 15 Results
  1. Interior
    Full details of part here https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-bmw-parts/front-door-latch-right/51217011250/ Have been meaning to replace this door latch for years and inadvertently bought the same part twice, in 2021 and a few months ago. Way below cost. Willing to ship within Canada and US at...
    $160 USD
  2. E46 Convertible
    Very strange issue I'm having that I hope you fine folks can shed some light on. Out of the blue, the Trunk stopped opening either via the trunk release button in the interior OR the trunk handle button. Oddly, the trunk still opens via the keyfob (although I have to be standing near it to open...
  3. E46 General
    Hey guys, I had my front right door card off to mess around with my dying window actuator on my late model e46 sedan and when I went to close and lock the door for the night (door card and window actuator was still off, battery still disconnected), I noticed the door wouldn’t lock. At first the...
  4. E46 General
    I have a 2003 e46 320i sedan and the driver door can´t be locked. I lock the door manually from the lock in the driver side door and it seems to work because all the lock rods in the doors go down and i can hear the actuator working. I try the left rear passenger door and it´s locked, However, I...
  5. E46 General
    I know that there are a lot of threads about this but none quite like mine. So on my 01 325xi my door was not locking by turning the key. I replaced the key lock the first time and it broke into pieces after being used for 6 months. I recently ordered a new lock and master key from bmw ( oem...
  6. E46 General
    What's wrong: This morning, the CEL made it's first appearance on my dash today after being in my possession now for 4 years. Took it directly to AutoZone to have the codes read and they are as follows: -P1523 M52: "B" Camshaft Position Actuator Tight or Jammed- -P0500 Vehicle Speed Sensor...
  7. E46 General
    So I have a 2004 330ci convertible. There are a lot of weird problems, so I don't know if any of you geniuses can group some of these together and maybe a lot of them are related. To start, the key fob buttons don't work, I already tried reprogramming it, that didn't work either (could be...
  8. E46 General
    Just recently purchased a 2001 330CI. It is not a convertible. The key fob will not unlock the door. I can hear it try to cycle, and the interior lights come on, but the door does not unlock. This is happening on both doors, but the fuel door unlocks with no problem. The Key fob will lock the...
  9. E46 General
    we have a 1999 BMW 323i and recently had a drivers side door lock issue that locked us out till we replaced the key fob battery, which unlocked the door. After trying to find out as to why this happened i pulled the drivers inside door panel off to investigate and took off the actuator only to...
  10. E46 General
    Hey everyone, My 2002 330ci's driver-side doorlock has been having problems unlocking for over a year now. I finally got some time and decided to fix it, since it annoys my wife to no end (didn't really bother me haha). Symptoms using keyfob or central locking. Locking: consistently...
  11. E46 General
    Hey everyone, My 2002 330ci's driver-side doorlock has been having problems unlocking for over a year now. I finally got some time and decided to fix it, since it annoys my wife to no end (didn't really bother me haha). Symptoms using keyfob or central locking. Locking: consistently...
  12. E46 General
    Hi there guys! I am new on the forum, but I have been reading for a long while, especially since I am having some problems with my ventillation system. First of all I noticed that the ventillation system does not blow any air on the windscreen. At all... first it was blowing air to the legs...
  13. E46 M3
    Hey guys i just wanted a little feedback on what my problem can be. My Car (2002 BMW M3 Coupe) Ok so the problem is . . . . I tried unlocking my driver door and then pressing the button again to unlock the other door. The other door unlocked but the driver door did not. :banghead: When I try to...
  14. E46 General
    Ok guys, I hope one of you extremely knowledgeable individuals can help with this problem that is causing me to do this ... :banghead: About 3 weeks ago I purchased a 2000 BMW 323i from a private seller. I was told that the key could not lock or open the doors. This was confirmed when the key...
  15. E46 General
    I drive/bought a used 2002 BMW 325ci and one day I took the keys out of the ignition and the car started beeping, i checked if everything was closed, (lights, trunk, gas door, car doors, and trunk) but it still kept beeping... then on top of that, i couldnt lock the doors with the key button...
1-15 of 15 Results