E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. E46 M3
    Just tonight I noticed a small clunking noise appearing to come from the rear driver's side. It's not very loud. I can't hear it when driving around town. I only noticed because I was driving through a drive-through restaurant and the sound reflected off the wall well enough for me to hear it...
  2. Lighting
    Okay gues my driver side headlight is not working , when iturn headlights on only the passenger side is functional. So i took them out too replace but for some reason when switched , both headlights worked. Soo iput back to original position and turned on headlights and the lamp was on for my...
  3. E46 General
    I'm hoping this isn't a regulator issue, and a relatively easy fix... My driver side window has been gapping lately. It still does the 1/4" drop when I open the door. When I shut it, it looks like the first picture attached. It's not always that wide, but most of the time it is when I close the...
  4. E46 General
    in my 2002 325xi I noticed that adjusting my driver seat to the lowest setting still doesn't go as low as my passenger seat. noticed this while I was sitting in the passenger in another E46 im 6'2 and would like a bit more headroom but I also enjoy sitting as low as possible. I have the 10...
  5. DIY Guides
    hey guys, i had my car parallel parked and I was in a rush so I forgot to close the driver side mirror...:banghead: i come back a few hours later and it was smashed by a passing car:facepalm: i have a non power folding non memory mirror on an 02 325xi. steel gray paint. i need a diy to fix this...
  6. E46 General
    Hey guys, I come to you for advice. My accident is best explained with the diagram, so please view those before answering my question. A simple summary of the accident is that I was traveling at 30 mph on a two laned road changing to include a left turn lane. I didn't need to turn left so I kept...
  7. E46 News
    Middle Lane drivers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is an article from the Globe and Mail. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/car-life/road-sage/middle-lane-meet-middle-finger/article1491264/ Middle lane? Meet middle finger...
  8. Lighting
    Does anyone know how to repair the shutter. My driver side headlight is stuck on high so when im driveing people keep flashing me to turn my high off. my passanger side is normal though. Please help!!!!!:facepalm:
1-8 of 8 Results