E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 23 Results
  1. Motorsports, Track
    Hi so i got a fiberglass duckbill and im wondering how i should start paint,primer,bodyfiller ETC. As you can see it has quite alot of imperfections and i'm looking for advice on how to proceed. I'm thinking of starting to sand with 800grit then maybe use high build primer then maybe do the body...
  2. E46 General
    I have an '04 330ci that to me looks naked without a lid trunk lip spoiler so I'm going to get one (not a wing). I know the point of a spoiler is to ultimately reduce drag and does not produce downforce but that's not really what I'm asking. I just want to know if the OEM BMW spoilers, or any...
  3. E46 General
    As the title says, post up some pics of you're sedan roof spoilers! I kinda like these things, but rarely see them it feels like. I know there is a thread or two but they are dead and only a page or so... Lets see them! :evil:
  4. California
    Im looking to buy a Rear bumper Lip for a 4dr e46 text me at 818-641-8389 if you have one for sale thanks ! :thumbup:
  5. E46 M3
    anyone have pictures of their M without that little spoiler on the trunk. Obviously the regular non-csl trunk. I was kind of thinking about what it would look like.
  6. Motorsports, Track
    http://aeromotions.com/products/s-series/ Not saying we should put it on our cars but I want to see what you guys think about the wing in general.
  7. E46 General
    So, I'm trying to find out if the dimensions of a removable hardtop are the same as the roof of the coupe. Namely, the rear window. I've just ordered a removable hardtop for my '04 M3 and was interested in putting a roof spoiler on it. But, I'm not sure if the dimensions are the same, and I...
  8. E46 General
    I'll be expecting some people to say it will look terrible but i thought it looked nice when i saw it in the showroom on a 1-series. Anyone have something like this or seen something like this for the e46?
  9. E46 General
    Hi fellow E46ers, I recently started doing some basic mods for my e46 323 coupe. So far I've put on some am xenon light with angel eyes, 30% tint, blacked out grill and some mechanical work as well. I'm planning to put on an AC style front lip along with a spoiler. I have a supplier for the...
  10. DIY Guides
    Hey; Was given a Evo rear spoiler with the factory clear coat peeling, chipping and badly yellowed. Apparently, this is a known issue with this model. Really bad shape!! Unfortunately, I never took a picture before I started it (thought I had, but apparently not). Here's the project...
  11. E46 General
    Tried searching and couldn't find a satisfactory answer. I'm wondering if the trunk on a 01 330xi sedan is identical to the trunk of a normal 330i. Thinking of purchasing a lip spoiler off ebay but the seller says "please state if you have xi, b/c they have slightly different trunks or lengths"...
  12. E46 General
    Beautiful day; took the opportunity to give hee a good wash and took a few pics waiting for my buddy to get off work..... Going to darken tint to 20% SOON!! Ordered Hamann rear bumper lip.....Should be here in about 1 week, paint, etc... install 2 weeks???? :thumbsup: Hope to...
  13. E46 General
    First impressions; Hamann spoiler and Side Skirts -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Just finished installing Hamann front lip spoiler and side skirts on my 04 330Xi. Took these pics this morning. Still need to buff pieces next weekend to bring...
  14. E46 General
    I just received my order from EuroSportDesign for my E46 M3 Rear Window Spoiler. It doesnt seem to be a perfect fit meaning that it doesnt curve perfectly to the window it sits off the window by the 3rd brake light area. Also it doesnt seem to have the same edges where the spoiler ends are...
  15. E46 General
    I installed an after-market ABS OEM-style trunk spoiler wing on my 325i. It also has an LED brake light built into it. :idea: I am trying to figure out how to run the wire from the LED brake light in the trunk to a brake light. I can't get the wire thru the rubber tube where the other...
  16. E46 General
    i was interested in getting a spoiler for my w(2000) 4door saloon. i quite like the M3 lip spoiler on the new model. would this fit? or would i have to buy the M3 spoiler of the same year? Are there any sugesstions of what i should get to set my car off.. thanks
1-16 of 23 Results