E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 277 Results
  1. Tires, Wheels
    Need some guidance; I have a 2004 330ci. Recently picked up a set of the style 67s to put on my car. They’re staggered, 18x8 front with an ET47 offset and 18x9 rear with the ET26 offset. 225/45/18 and 255/40/18 tires. Are these going to fit, or am I going to have to roll fenders/get spacers/new...
  2. Tires, Wheels
    I have a 2002 BMW 325Ci Vert on adjustable coilovers. I have stock "16 wheels right now and the fitment is hideous. Im looking at moving up to 18" wheels but im not sure what other wheel specs I would look nice. I know what i want the wheels to look like but i just need good looking wheel...
  3. E46 M3
    Hey so I’m looking for new wheels and I found a nice set. Esr sr01 19x10.5, ET +22 And 19x9.5, ET +35. Will these fit? I’m really bad with wheel sizing and fitment. Thanks in advance🙏
  4. Tires, Wheels
    I have had them refurbished twice. Afterwards, they look awesome and have just an unstoppable shine on them and I love them. The shine lasts for about a month, then they get this foggy dull look to them. I'm not sure if they were refurbished incorrectly, like didn't have a clear coat or what...
  5. E46 M3
    Hello all, I just bought a set of Apex ARC-8 for my M3, they are 9x18 ET30 square. I think I may need to use 15-18mm spacer for rear wheels. Front wheels should fit perfect. Do any of you used this wheel setup? Which size of tires should I use? I am planning to use 265/35/18 or 255/40/18. I...
  6. E46 General
    Hello guys, does anybody know the number of styling of these wheels ? Thanks
  7. Tires, Wheels
    For Sale: Staggered 19" gloss black M3 alloys with Continental sport M3 tyres for sale in the UK in the South. Looking for offers in the region of 1000GBP
  8. Tires, Wheels
    Hey, did anyone painted these? I have these laying in the corner and I'm trying to find something useful for them. Give me tips for my sienna red bimmer 😃 will black be fine?
  9. Tires, Wheels
    Hi all, I've just brought an E46 and I'm trying to find what these wheels are and the value of them, what are they and roughly how much are they worth? Cheers! Jack
  10. Tires, Wheels
    I’ve been looking all over the interwebs but can’t seem to get a definitive answer to my query: which paint code for the M double spoke style 68? I have an ‘01 330Ci with sport pkg and I’m totally into DIY restoration on this beauty. I’m seeing a lot of places claim it’s code 144, but...
  11. E46 General
    hey everyone I just picked up a staggered set of m parallels for really cheap and I didn't bother to see if they were reps or not because of the price. But now that I'm looking at them I'm kinda interested. Are these reps?
  12. Tires, Wheels
    I looking at getting on Raijin on my 328 coupe and was wondering if anyone could help with spec. I’m look for flush fitment that fills the wheel arch well. Currently not on coils or anything but am looking to upgrade in the future. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
  13. Tires, Wheels
    Im looking to buy a set of 18x8 +35 wheels and im wondering if ill need spacers to bring the lip close to the fender. Ive seen on fitment industries gallery that the most common wheel width is about 9 to 9.5. LMK the car is also a 2002 325i sedan
  14. Tires, Wheels
    Hi everyone, As the title suggests, I've found my dream pair of wheels for my 2004 330CI coupe but they are unfortunately 5x100. Is it possible to redrill the bolt pattern to 5x120 to fit my car? I've been searching online and have found conflicting information. The wheels are ESM 011R 18x8.5...
  15. E46 Showroom
    Do you think the wheels suit the car? I dont know why this was never offered by BMW, they have exactly the same dimensions as other OEM 18 inch wheels for the E46.
  16. Tires, Wheels
    New to E46s as I just sold my E90 for a 02 330ci coupe so I dont really know a lot about the fitment on them. Looking at getting Aodhan DS08 18x8.5 35mm offset with some 245/40/18 Nitto Neo Gens (Squared) Im okay with rolling the fenders just wondering if anyone knows whether or not this will...
  17. E46 M3
    Hi All, I wanted to get some suggestions on the suspension settings like front/rear camber and toe for the new wheel/tire setup that I am going for. I would really appreciate it if you could share pictures and settings if you are running a similar wheel setup with close or exact measurements to...
  18. Tires, Wheels
    Someone is selling some bbs style 42 locally where I live, will these fit my 328i with h&r springs on sport suspension without rubbing?
  19. Europe
    Hello, I'm new here so sorry if this has been asked before. I have been running 8x18 ET30 style 281 wheels (not staggered) with 225/40 tires on my E46 for about a month and they have very good fitment. But I recently found out that you have to have the wheels and tires registered to the car but...
1-20 of 277 Results