E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 9 Results
  1. E46 Touring
    The inspiration: I've seen a lot of M3 touring conversions on Instagram and thought something like that would be a fun learning project and would keep me busy. I'm pretty bad with these things and it's probably going to be more stream of consciousness, but I wanted to share & document the work...
  2. E46 General
    I so bought a very clean 2004 325Ci Convertible with 93k miles that was known to have some problems but had been generally well maintained. Known problems: Driver's seat blows fuses P0171 (lean bank 1) P0174 (lean bank 2) Damaged LCD on nav system Original cooling system Original VANOS...
  3. E46 Touring
    Due to a series of events I now have 3 more E46s in addition to my 03 330cic: 2002 325ci convertible - black with two tone tan interior 2002 330ci convertible - black on black 2003 325i touring - Stahlblau with grey The first was running but interior soaking wet and rear seat covered in mildew...
  4. Motorsports, Track
    I went drifting last night and sheared the threads off my oem E46 outer & inner tie rods, but I managed to get home by duck taping the tie rods together and driving extra slow ;) I have a 2001 BMW 330i I use primarily use just for drifting, I have extended lower control arms & modified...
  5. E46 Showroom
    Disclaimer: First time ever posting to a forum, please forgive :thanks: Greetings from Australia! Name is Alex :) Picked up this 323Ci manual with 270k on the clock for $2000 (knocked him down on the price a little ;) ) a few months ago, decided to start a bit of a thread as I've got plenty of...
  6. E46 Showroom
    Hey Guys, Might as well start a build thread for my car. Unlike some of you amazing people here, I honestly don't have very many plans for my car. Now obviously I'm sure if I spend enough time here you people will change my mind, but I'll give you guys the break down I'm going to put it...
  7. E46 Showroom
    Hey guys! I have waited far too long to post a build thread here. I have one in another forum and i thought about copying it here but picture links do not work so i took my time and wrote up everything all over. This is my life, i love modding my car and try and do things that was not done...
  8. E46 General
    So I'm still a proud owner of an E46. But I wanted a toy besides my Subaru and my 323 daily driver wasn't going to be victim haha. Yesterday I bought a 1994 325i and saved it from the scrapyard. Crazy high miles but in crazy good condition. No rot (big thing here in New England) and everything...
  9. E46 Showroom
    Briangle's Build Thread (Warning: Pic Heavy) I finally decided to make my own build thread. In here you won't find much in the way of extreme mods, excessive negative camber, nor new wheels. If you're uninterested, too bad. Let the fun begin... I originally got the car in February 2010. 2004...
1-9 of 9 Results