E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 85 Results
  1. Lighting, Sound, Electronics
    Hello all, couldnt find the old topic, so posting another one. If anyone has the OEM camera kits (front, rear, side) from the E series era (66 21 part group), or the in-vent display kit (either for the E87 or E46) in any condition - please message me. Paying any asking price for the display kit
    $1,234 USD
  2. Electronics
    Hey so i got board monitor for my 03 e46 but i cant find the adapter connectors from buisness radio to the board monitor and i dont know how do you even call those so i can purchase them online The part number is 65 52 6 934 410
  3. E46 General
    Hi all, I have recently purchased a 330ci coupe (non-sunroof) and the previous owner has done an interior light upgrade to LED, as I’m not a fan of this look does anyone know the OEM part numbers / lamp sizes and the quantity of each that I need I believe I need the 3 in the roof light, 2 for...
  4. E46 General
    I have an '04 330ci that to me looks naked without a lid trunk lip spoiler so I'm going to get one (not a wing). I know the point of a spoiler is to ultimately reduce drag and does not produce downforce but that's not really what I'm asking. I just want to know if the OEM BMW spoilers, or any...
  5. E46 M3
    I just bought an E46 M3. It has been my dream car forever and I was finally able to afford one while leaving money aside for maintenance. It's in good shape but it was modified a little. I want to address the ride height/quality. Currently the ride is bumpy and low. I really want to...
  6. Electronics
    I just purchased a 2005 330ci convertible. Great car, love it. I had my iPhone search for a bluetooth adapter in the car. It found the factory BT adapter "BMW49956". The phone asked for the pair code. Using Youtube I was able to find the BT unit behind the back seat. Located on the...
  7. E46 General
    Hey everyone, I'm purchasing new wheels for my 05 M3, Avant Garde 19x9 et 35 in front and 19x10 et 25 in rear. I'm wondering whether I need new lug bolts for these wheels, or if I can just reuse the OEM ones that are on my stock 19inch wheels right now. Appreciate any help! Thanks
  8. Tires, Wheels
    Hi all, I'm going to be a purchasing a set of winter tires for my ZHP. I'll be running the stock 18s, I should be able to run a set of 4 225/40-18 tires all the way around right? I was looking a the Falken Eurowinter HS449.
  9. Electronics
    OK, I've searched and searched but found nothing on this topic. I have a 2006 330Ci convertible with the OEM radio/cd/nav. I bought the car about 2 weeks ago. This is my first BMW. According to vin decoder I have: S550A On-board computer S609A Navigation system Professional S640A Preparation f...
  10. E46 Convertible
    Someone broke into my car (06 330Ci) on Saturday night. Fortunately the waited until after the storms had passed, so there is no water damage to the interior. Unfortunately, I need a new top, and the insurance deductible stings a bit. I have an appointment with the insurance adjuster tomorrow...
  11. E46 XI
    Hi everybody! I have to replace the clutch and most likely the flywheel as well in my 2003 325xi wagon. Just wanted some suggestions on weather there is any better options than oem in a similar price range. I'm not looking to spend more than I have to but wouldn't mind spending a couple hundred...
  12. E46 M3
    I've spent a couple of hours poking around online to determine if the pictured wheel is BMW OEM (2001 M3). I've checked http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/ and http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com, but I can't find a match. And I don't see an M badge on the wheel. I don't have access to the wheels...
  13. E46 General
    About to replace my worn clutch, I want OEM (same as sold from dealership) but I see many kits online for a better price. Does anyone know where to find an OEM clutch kit / who is the OEM clutch manufacturer for E46 BMW? BMW designs with grace, I would feel most comfortable with using the same...
  14. E46 General
    Hey guys I'm new to the bmw gang.Recently purchased a 2006 e46 m3. The headlights have to be replaced. Where could I purchase one online with the best angel eyes? Please help send me a link. Don't want to end up buying cheap headlights online. Also what's a good bright angel kit on the market ?
  15. E46 General
    Will I regret saving $150 buying the aftermarket brand DISA valve replacement over the Genuine BMW DISA valve? Is this something I should spend the extra money on and not have to worry about any more, or are the aftermarket versions of this just as good as Genuine BMW?
  16. E46 Showroom
    This is where I'll document any changes done to my car :thanks: Lets go back to July2014 when I got in in PA: was definitely scared to shits that it would've fell off during the 2 hour tow. DONE: oil change M1 0w40 + Mann oil filter, cooling system refresh, OE style 68 wheels +...
  17. Electronics
    Hey guys, Long time reader, first time poster on e46fan. I've researched a fair bit prior to installing mat dynavin clone and amp + speaker set up, yes that includes the 100+ page thread about dynavin but I'm still having a few issues. (Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere but I haven't...
  18. Electronics
    Anyone have any experience or review from this product from the Avin USA catalog? Wondering how it performs compared to a Dynavin 99+.
  19. California
    Upgraded to the projector headlights months ago and ready to sell these. Headlights are in good condition asking $145 OBO, local pick up and cash only. Text me at six two six 893.0063
1-19 of 85 Results