E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 54 Results
  1. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    I have an E46 2.5L M54. I’ve done some research on aftermarket intakes and it seems majority are ineffective due to heat sink. I would love a carbon fiber intake but need some good recommendations. I’ve looked into AFE, they seem pretty consistent with performance and reliability but just not...
  2. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hey, I own a 1999 e46 323i that is practically in mint condition. 78,000 miles, brand new everything when it comes to mechanical parts. I'm looking to do some decent cosmetic work to it (lowering, new wheels, wrap, potential m-sport bumpers etc.) but when it comes to fitment, I'm not sure if...
  3. E46 General
    I recently read a post about a guy's almost 2-decade journey with his e46 and how the community has changed, and he referenced that about half of people who drive e46's are teenagers who saw their mufflers off, blackout their tail lights, etc, and I fall in this category it'd seem. So this got...
  4. E46 General
    Okay so i have a 2004 bmw 330ci, Im planning on keeping the car and building it. I havent found an m3 replica rear bumper and also whats the info for the exhaust? like what has to be done to make it all fit and are there ones already made for the car? thanks!
  5. E46 General
    Besides intake, gearing, suspension, wheels, and exhaust, is there anything that would give my 325i sedan any more power? Please don't say "Just buy a 330" I have a fairly large budget for this.
  6. E46 General
    Hi guys, so I purchased this car recently, it's a 2001 330. (Month or so ago I purchased it) http://imgur.com/N8desrK It's my first BMW and is in good shape. It's been serviced regularly and all that goodness. I changed fluids, battery, spark plugs etc. What I *would like* to know is, are...
  7. E46 General
    Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and to owning a bmw. I've only had v8 trucks in the past so owning a bmw, or car in general, is new to me. I have a 2003 BMW 330i ZHP and have a few quick questions. I've heard power gains are a bit challenging with these cars versus v8's so how much power can...
  8. E46 General
    Good morning to all people who this applies to :) I have just purchased a beautiful Bmw 330i with a lot of AC Schnitzer parts fitted and I wondered if this is how the car started its life? Or if it had been 'suped' up by somebody who at some stage has clearly loved the car and thought they...
  9. E46 General
    Hello, this is my first post on this forum :D ! Anyways I just bought my first car, the 2000 BMW 323i. I honestly love the car, It runs and handles like a beauty. I'm looking to invest some money into the car. I'm not gonna go out and buy an M3, I'm just looking for ether a better...
  10. E46 General
    So i got my 2001 325ci almost a month ago, have been adding little aesthetic mods to it such as angel eyes, led corners and sides and repainting scratched up bumpers, etc. In two weeks once I get it perfectly cleaned up I'll be looking to mod it for performance gains. Any suggestions as to what...
  11. E46 M3
    Hello forum! So I'm in the business to buy new tires and suspension (and brakes soon I'm sure). I also want to get some new wheels and lower the ///M a bit as well. So I just need to know if these parts will work! Suspension: Front -...
  12. E46 General
    Just bought a 2004 320i and when I get it on the road and running I want it to turn a couple heads. I don't want to put all my marbles into it though because it is only a simple 320i. Small performance upgrades? Exhaust suggestions? Im looking for a front bumper right now and don't want the very...
  13. New Member Introductions
    Hey everyone, so I am brand new to this forum and this is actually my very first post. So I just recently got my first car, a beautiful '03 330Ci; 64k miles, no accidents, and overall in fantastic shape. Basically, I'm in love. However, I wanted to get a few different opinions from others on...
  14. E46 Showroom
    Hey fellow E46'ers, Im coming from another Bavarian auto maker which I owe my life to so I figured I'd upgrade just a tad. Heres my sendoff to the Jetta MK4 TDI GLS lux pkg. And an introduction to the reason I'm here::thumbup: I'd like to start with some M3...
  15. E46 General
    What else should i do to my e46 330ci aparrel or peformance any sujestions? M3 hood, bumper, and taillights. also i have csl competetion rims ,halos,aftermarket radio and speakers and subs,short throw shifter,headers deleted resonators and magnaflow muffler.Throw me some sujesstions :D
  16. E46 General
    For one, i would like to know some beginning mods i should do. i know bmw got a lot of power out of the engine but i want to do a few basic mods considering mine is stock. So what mods should i start with basically? Then i wanted to know which catback exhaust would sound best on it, and...
  17. E46 General
    So as the title says, I have $400 up to this point that I can devote to improving my 03 2.5L with sport package. I can also save more as time goes on. What would be the first thing you do? I'm open to anything, from cosmetic to performance. Some ideas I had were suspension (coilovers), exhaust...
  18. E46 General
    Hello, would a 3.46 differential from a 323 be able to fit my 2005 330ci 6sp? Thank you. Here's a link as an example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-3-SERIES-REAR-DIFFERENTIAL-OEM-323ci-01-101K-3-46-/300836503013?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item460b40bde5&vxp=mtr
  19. E46 General
    Hello, I shark injected my car a few weeks ago, and i was thinking of picking up a 3.46 differential for my 330ci. I was wondering if i can install the differential without the software being affected? Thanks.
  20. E46 General
    I own a 2000 328Ci, I'm looking for a used exhaust system, so I looked on eBay. I found a used Remus exhaust for a 325i/330i. Honestly, wouldn't that fit my car as well? Please help. Oh, and also, what additional inexpensive mods help with a little power. Thanks. ~Troy
1-20 of 54 Results