E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Electronics
    Hi, can anyone help? Currently i have a business radio fitted. Radio reception is fine unless I switch on rear demist n which case I lose all reception and just get loud static. I think it could be the antenna module on the c pillar or alternatively some form of earth failure but I wondered if...
  2. E46 General
    2002 325ci Looking for suspension setups looking into both. Will do my stock suspension + cash as well if thats someting you want to do:thumbsup:
  3. Tires, Wheels
    I have a 2002 bmw 330ci and I want to put on 17 or 18 by 9 in the front and by 10 in the rear. What spacers would I need? How much offset? And how low should I go to achieve perfect fitment.
  4. E46 General
    Suddenly my nav screen is faded and showing horizontal lines that jump around. Any ideas? Is there a way to reset the screen? Maybe pull out the fuse?
  5. E46 Showroom
    Hello guys I'm a 19 years old guy from sweden. I'm driving a 323ci which i've had for a little more than a year now. I've had been posting a build thread on the car on a swedish forum but thought that it could be fun to get a thread here at fanatics aswell! :) In this first update I will post...
  6. E46 General
    Hello all, This is actually my first time posting on the forum; although I am constantly reading threads on here daily during my free time. :thumbup: After months of facing the fact that I have no radio, I have finally decided to turn to you guys for help. I have searched everywhere on the...
1-7 of 7 Results