E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 22 Results
  1. Other BMW Models
    Hi everybody. A week ago my friend drove his E90 too hard and he said the rev count got into the rev zone at about 7500rpm. After that, he said the car drove very rough and the revs were fluctuating similar to a misfire. Just 2 days ago my friend drove it to my place of work gently and he said...
  2. E46 General
    Hi Guys! I'm sadly selling my E46 325i as I bought a new F30 328i (However another E46 will be on its way!). When I purchased my F30 I thought it would be the same as my E46, how ever the experience could not be more night and day. I am also lucky enough to drive an E90 328i for the month as...
  3. E46 General
    EDIT: I messed up the mileage on OPTION B. It has been corrected Hello everyone! So, this isn't exactly an e46 related post, but I would love your help all the same! The time has come for me to upgrade from my very beloved e46 to a glorious e90. I have it narrowed down to two and need some...
  4. California
    Looking for a 335i (manual is fine) I have pink slip to my car. Was going to build it but now I need something bigger unfortunately so before I sale I want to see if anyone is interested in a trade. Currently don't have a phone so if your serious email me (llbooljames@gmail) 2002 M3 Clean...
  5. E46 General
    So I just got a rack for my e46 and I want a wind fairing. I've been searching for a couple of weeks and came across this pic of an e90. I'm sure he put the BMW logo on himself, but does anyone know what kind of fairing this is? I really like the look of it! Thanks!
  6. E46 General
    Hello from new member Sean from Toronto. I absolutely admire the E46 and even the E90 and really want to buy one. I am a true JDM guy and have worked on my previous JDMs. I am not so familiar with the 3 series and wanted advice from forum experts here. I have narrowed in on a few options: E46 @...
  7. Australia
    Got an e90 325i 6MT 5 months back, thought I'd post some pics Did an interior cf wrap (as per previous car), had aluminium trim originally- used similar cf fabric to last time, but came with adhesive preapplied (ebay seller 2012cuttingedge, ships from point cook, decent quality). Lot easier to...
    e90
  8. e90_with_VB3

Pics of '05 ZHP and '09 e90 with VMR VB3 rims
  9. e46_w_VB3

10. e90_and_e46_w_VB3

11. e90_w_VB3

12. e46_and_e90_w_VB3

13. Motorsports, Track
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/204566_10151264353689136_337342907_o.jpg The road racing veterans at Virginia-based BimmerWorld Racing closed out their 10-race GRAND-AM Continental Tire Series championship in style last weekend at Lime Rock, achieving a comprehensive set of goals...
  14. E46 General
    So my car getting old now, its got over 200 000 km on her and I'm looking for something new. I live in canada where rust develops like no tomorrow and i want something that i wont have to think about repainting and grinding for a few years at least. I really like the idea of a 2007 or 2008 2...
  15. E46 General
    Hey guys. (I'm a noob, so please take it easy on me!) I just recently got my 2004 330ci, and I was wondering if you could get the E90's start up chime, because that beeping when you put the key in drives me CRAZY. I like the chime better. And if somebody could point me to some DIYs with Alarm...
  16. E46 Showroom
    Took me a while to make, but its up now, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2iYJ_6ANLE
  17. Tires, Wheels
    Hey all, I searched for this topic and I see there are a ton of threads about this already. However, it seems that in the existing threads, people are usually asking about very specific cases (which might be why there are so many). Would it help to make a more general thread with broader...
  18. E46 General
    Saw it but the body kit looks kinda ricey to me, lol What do you guys think? http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/2111499943.html
  19. E46 General
    Ok so before anyone bashes me, I did just join E90Fanatics and I searched, however, nobody knows how to reset the damn service indicator light:thumbdwn:, so my background is that my buddy has an E90 330i, and he needs to know how to reset it, he knows nothing about cars or modding or DIYing, so...
  20. E46 General
    Hi All, I currently have a 2003 330i with 142k miles on it, and I am shopping for a new car. I have recently been presented with the opportunity to purchase a 2003 330i ZHP (imola red) with 39k miles on it for $17,500. The car is beautiful and in immaculate condition. My dilemma is this...
1-20 of 22 Results