E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 27 Results
  1. Electronics
    Howdy all! :hi: I wanted to share the Avin Avant-4 system that suits perfectly for the E46s. I personally have one in my E46 M3, and really has improved my driving experience daily! We all can probably agree the E46s are pretty badly blind out the back too, especially my cabrio M3, so the...
  2. Electronics
    Now that the new N7 PRO units are shipping.....its time for a NEW THREAD DYNAVIN N7 PRO Dynavin has updated their lineup to the new N7-PRO head units. An update on the already solid N7 platform, the new PRO models have all the same extensive features from the N7 but add the ability to run...
  3. E46 General
    Hello all. I have a E46 M3 with an SMG transmission. I recently replaced the clutch along with several other parts. Parts include rear main seal, DM flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disc, shift fork, throwout bearing, pivot pin (brass), slave cylinder, and compression springs. I bled the...
  4. Electronics
    Ill be filling this in over the next few days and weeks but now that the N7 units are shipping.....figured it was time to start a thread! DYNAVIN N7 Dynavin has made substantial changes to their Audio/Video/Navigation System offerings, after 3 years with the previous generation N6 head unit...
  5. E46 General
    I own a 2002 BMW 330ci and want to update my whole gps and computer system how would i go about doing that??
  6. DIY Guides
    Been llooking forever...can't find anyone who has done it before...I have an 06 e46 m3 with GPS and I'm looking to install an aux cord...how????!!!
  7. New Member Introductions
    Hi Folks we are the seller referred to in this thread, http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1007003 I am Sean (Radioguy) . Yesterday we officially became a sponsor on your forum CLICK HERE and I hope that we can live up to your expectations ! I am a Canadian Eh (No not Chinese...
  8. E46 General
    Is there anyway to get a hold of the navigation dvd for my car? Just trying to keep things complete. I know an after market unit would be best but it would be nice to have OEM all working. Any input would be helpful. Thanks in advanced.
  9. E46 General
    Hi everyone, I have a 2005 320 ci sport convertible with the MK4 sat nav unit (with freeview TV option), I bought a set of 2012 & 2013 DVD's both with V32 update CD's (all copies not OEM) from ebay. I updated my sat nav & all went OK, the unit shows SW-4 1/10. I drove the car for about 15...
  10. E46 Convertible
    Hi everyone, I have a 2005 320 ci sport convertible with the MK4 sat nav unit (with freeview TV option), I bought a set of 2012 & 2013 DVD's both with V32 update CD's (all copies not OEM) from ebay. I updated my sat nav & all went OK, the unit shows SW-4 1/10. I drove the car for about 15...
  11. E46 General
    Good day everyone! I just bought a 320d 1999 sedan with the smaller screen tv monitor like in this pic: Now, the thing that confuses me is that I got the CD Navigation system in my trunk which is like this one: ...but in the menu on my monitor there is no option for a GPS navigation...
  12. Electronics
    Dynavin Navigation info: D99 PLUS (D99+)......Fall 2012 Dynavin "D99 PLUS" Dynavin has made some running changes to their D99 platform Audio/Video/Navigation Systems, some of you who are particularly perceptive may have already noticed. :read: Although most of the changes are subtle...
  13. Electronics
    I may be opening a can of worms with this one, but here comes my honest question... There are many Dynavin copies and look-alikes all over eBay and other sites. So, I'm sure some members here bought some of those. I know there's the Enco unit, but there are more. If you have bought an E46...
  14. Electronics
    Hello. I own a 2003 330ci convertible, and I am looking to install the Dynavin E46 WinCE in my car. I have the HK system but stock head unit, no GPS, no satellite radio, and no Bluetooth. I have researched and know all about the plug and play for HK and all the features the Dynavin offers, but...
  15. E46 General
    Hey Guys, I have a 2005 M3 convertible with the stock navigation system. I tried cleaning off some of the dust and fingerprints on the screen with a napkin and spit (realize this was a mistake) and it left a smudge mark on the screen that I cannot remove. I haven't tried using any other cloth...
  16. Australia
    Hi folks, I have a splendid little 330ci, 2001, but the GPS CD is from 2000, hence I find myself driving through (on the screen) farm land and countryside where there are actually houses and made roads now. Obviously I need to update the maps but going to BMW would seem counter intelligent from...
  17. Electronics
    Well not quite "built in", but it fits pretty securely in the sunglasses holder ;) Seeing as i am prob going to get an iPhone this summer i thought i'd mess around with various apps for the N95. Downloaded and installed Tomtom mobile (with E46ish color scheme), Racechrono and OBDscope...
1-17 of 27 Results