E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hello fellow fanatics! So, I seem to have been losing oil for the past year or so. Every 200 miles I'm having to throw a quart in! There is no dripping on my driveway. Sometimes I can visibly see oil dripping from my oil filter housing. It seems that no matter what I do the o ring comes out of...
  2. E46 General
    Hi, I have a 323ci and I need to take my fog light lenses out and clean them. They are not broken or anything just horilla dirty. I searched everywhere and I couldn't find a write up or a videology that explains how to do it anywhere. I inclued a photo of my bumper so there's no vonfusion...
  3. E46 General
    I started changing the belts and pulleys on my 2003 330i (88,000 mi, 60k on the belts). The bolt for the idler pulley felt cross threaded and was very difficult to remove. For better or for worse, I muscled it off and put on the new idler. The bolt was difficult to put back as well, so i took...
  4. E46 General
    Well, I'm trying to tell whether I have a Face Lifted sedan or not, and I have no idea. Simply because I'm going to buy new projector housings, and angle eyes, but can't until I know. I have a 2004 BMW 325xi. My VIN is: WBAEU33484PF61456 Can someone tell me whether it's face lifted or not?
  5. Lighting
    I have searched the forum, and I can't find anyone who has done this mod yet. Here is what I plan on doing: 1. Remove headlights on my facelift 2005 330ci ZHP 2. Install angel eyes 3. Install hidden blue / red LEDs into the housing 4. Install wig-wag to allow the HOUSING to light up red/blue 5...
1-5 of 5 Results