E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 88 Results
  1. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi everyone, I have a 2001 330d. I am having warped rotors problems for a long while. a year ago I took my car to a mechanic and replaced many parts including rotors and suspension. I swapped my stock suspension with coilover kit. and swapped old rotors with drilled Brembo rotors. I replaced one...
  2. Suspension, Brakes
    Just bought a 325ci E46 about a month or two ago. I’ve been searching for some coilovers and I’m really not wanting to spend over 1k for a set. But I’ve seen some xi coilovers brand new for dirt cheap. Can I fit xi coilovers onto a 325ci? OR would a E39 coilovers fit? I knew the back ones would...
  3. E46 XI
    I've been looking around on the internet for a few weeks trying to find a solution to lowering my car that doesnt cost me an arm and a leg. Being that I have an XI model the only options I feel I have would be lowering springs as coilovers are going for $750+ for the AWD models. I dont want to...
  4. Suspension, Brakes
    I recently purchased a completely stock 325ci and wanted to improve the car's handling in corners and so on. At first, I was going to buy wheels and coil overs and aimed to find cheap answers to both due to a restrained budget. Now that I've given it some thought, I'm wondering if it's just...
  5. Suspension, Brakes
    hi, as title says looking to pick up some coilovers for my E46 compact 316ti, wanted to know if regular E46 coilovers would fit on the compact or if i'd need to purchase a set specifically for the compact. Thanks
  6. Suspension, Brakes
    Hey guys, I have a 325xi 05 and I was wondering if anyone here had any expierence with coils on their xi/ what coilovers would be good for me. I’ve heard some mixed things about putting coils on the xi but i think it’s definitely the way i’m gonna go. The few i’ve been looking at are these...
  7. Suspension, Brakes
    Hello guys I want some coilovers for street, not for drifting or track. My budget is around 400-500€. Which ones to buy ? I dont want something really stiff, I have some coilovers already on my e46 when I bought it, but they are so stiff its actually undrivable, and its like driving a ship...
  8. Suspension, Brakes
    I am looking into getting coilovers for a 01 e46 325i. I will be opting for the OEM style separated shock and coil for the rear. USE POLL IF YOU ARE LAZY :) Thx. Basically just looking for suggestions from any e46 owners on what spring rates to go with for a track (autocross) type setup. I do...
  9. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi! I've been wondering for a while about these coilovers that look great and has adjustable shocks.. Since that i'm on a budget these seem perfect, i looked at the maxpeedingrods but they just seem so useless and unreliable. I've searched everywhere for some kind of feedback on these but the...
  10. E46 General
    Hi, so I have a 01 325i and I hate how my front suspension is high up, I was wondering if anybody has a set of lowering springs or coilovers for a good price rn.. lmk thanks :)
  11. E46 General
    I am looking into lowering my car by an inch or so and would like to give it some camber. I don’t want super cheap ones that will go out on me so I’m fine with spending $500+ if they are worth it. I don’t take it on the track so they don’t have to be the best for handling but I do drive canyons...
  12. E46 General
    Well, the day is finally here. There are finally no problems with my 325 and I can finally put money into improving the car rather than fixing it. I have about 1500 dollars to spend, so does anyone have any recommendations on a good set of coil-overs. I would prefer something that is at least...
  13. E46 General
    I ordered a set of Ground Control coilovers with their hybrid camber plates (https://groundcontrolstore.com/collections/e46-m3-camber-plates/products/camber-caster-plate-hybrid-bmw-e46-m3-pair) for the M. I want to throw some strut reinforcement plates in while I'm replacing the suspension but I...
  14. Suspension, Brakes
    Hello fellas! I have one question. Does anyone know about FK AK STREET coilovers front strut replacement inserts? One of mine coilovers inserts had worn out and started to make noises. I saw that you could buy replacement insert part but I don't understand which one will fit. The FK dealers...
  15. Suspension, Brakes
    I have a 1999 328i sedan, I am looking for coilovers that will allow me to go super low but cost less or as much than a set of racelands... I was looking on ebay and was wondering if any of you have experience with any ebay brands and know how low these things can go Hopefully i can find...
  16. Suspension, Brakes
    I've been reading around about alignments. I have a mint 80k mile 2004 6 speed 330ci that I basically drive to cruise in. It is not my daily. I sometimes drive it aggressively. I am contemplating taking it to a track day at some point for fun and to learn a thing or two. I've slowly knocked off...
  17. Suspension, Brakes
    Hey guys, thanks for stopping by. I just have a quick question about spacers on a lowered 325ci. I'm currently running stock style 44 17" et47 and I'm looking for a flush look. Rolling isn't a problem. There were a few threads about this but none of them had a concrete answer. It...
  18. E46 General
    i have an 01 325xi and i am over due on shocks. when it comes to shocks i have absolutely no clue what im am talking about. but i know i want to replace the whole assembly. any recommendations for what to buy? i would love to get a sport suspension and lower it a little, but at the same time i...
1-19 of 88 Results