E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    hey guys can someone tell me where I can get my ms45.1 tuned, I recently installed headers on my 330ci 2005 and its got the ms45.1 DME, I did not installed the post cat o2 sensors which is making the car run rich and makes the car throw black smoke out of the exaust, and I have seen that the...
  2. E46 General
    Hey guys! So I recently had clogged cats on my e46 325ci, so I swapped them out with headers and put 90 bungs in to kinda space out the o2 sensors from the exhaust stream. However, I’m still getting a check engine light and my car will still go into limp mode. So my question is if anyone on here...
  3. E46 General
    Best headers for 325i?
  4. E46 General
    Alright so I'm a noob to this and need some help. Going to buy some bimmerbrakes headers for my 330ci Will the defouler work for the bimmerbrakes header and help me pass emissions? (NY State)
  5. DIY Guides
    I'm installing new headers and I just want an opinion on what to do next. The bolts that mount the headers directly to the engine block all came out nut & bolt except for the very last one. The last one, only the nut came off and the bolt stayed in the engine block. The bolt is preventing me...
  6. E46 General
    Hi guys, this is my first post on the forum, greate one buy the way. Having said that, i need help with my 328i e46 -00. First i changed intake manifold to a M54B30 with DISA and fuel injectors. Drove with the car for 3 weeks and it worked fine, noticed a little better response and power gain...
  7. DIY Guides
    Hey Guys, So I'm in the proccess of putting in my new headers. I wanted to it right so I got all new gaskets. However all threads tell you to buy more studs for the new headers, but my gaskets stagger the holes for the original manifolds. Should I drill the extra holes. If the orignal manifold...
  8. E46 General
    I was on here a few hours ago, and stumbled upon a header thread that was examining ebay header quality. The guy even put them under water to see if there were any blatent leaks. I came back to finish reading it and I CAN'T FIND IT now. pissing me off... Can't find it in my browser history...
  9. E46 XI
    yesterday I bought a set of Ebay headers for my 325xi touring. I still need to get new studs and ceramic spray. Ive done A TON of research on header installs but I havent found much on installing headers on an XI car. The xi's have extra bracing and other "junk" up front for the front wheel...
  10. E46 General
    Figured i'd post pics up for all those looking for a good method to install a wideband o2 sensor on a non-m. I purchased a magnaflow true-x part#10790 and mounted in directly after my headers. I mounted the wideband o2 bung directly in the center of the x pipe. Took about 2 hours to make it fit...
  11. E46 General
    so i did a complete header install, and simmed the post cats properly. That night i was driving on the highway and coasted in neutral after i exited (about 2 am completely empty road). My CEL light comes on, I am like :ben:. I chekc the codes and it seems the sim is ok since I get the fallowing...
1-11 of 11 Results