E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 40 Results
  1. Lighting
    Hello fanatics, I have a problem with my tail light i got some led tail lights for my 2001 coupe, but when i install them and plug them in they dont work but when i take the cover and wires from right side to the left side they work but the cover does not fit on oposite side,i think someone sold...
  2. Lighting
    Im upgrading my current bulbs because they suck and they are white since i just installed clears and i have the turn signals and brake lights but the only one i still need is the 3rd one that is like a daytime running light. I have no idea what the name of it is but i cant find a LED bulb for it...
  3. Exterior
    I have a set of Depo tail lights off my 2005 330i ZHP Sedan - 100 Original Silver Kidney Grilles - 25
    $1 USD
  4. E46 General
    Hey everyone, recently installed some aftermarket taillights in my 05’ 325i. Noticed had an external ground connection and didn’t think much of it since In the tutorial it was just tucked away (guy said it wasn’t necessary) . During installation, noticed that both taillights don’t work. Only...
  5. E46 Convertible
    The LEDs on my left taillight are shot and I’m ordering a new one. On realoem diagram there is a “protective adhesive film” (part no 51718102827). my current taillight has a small gap where dust and water can get into. The black plastic cover with the rubber seal is in perfect condition but the...
  6. E46 Touring
    Not sure if this is a touring only part, so as not to confuse anyone, I'm going to post it here. I went to address a bulb out message and discovered that at some point there was someone in here who broke the retaining clip on one side of the inner tail lights(the ones on the lift gate). Not like...
  7. Lighting
    Our 325Ci 9/2002 (technically 2003 model year) has an unusual tail light arrangement. Each tail light has 2 single contact bulbs on each side 1 for brake and 1 for reverse. But the running light socket requires a 2 filament bayonet type bulb. This is unusual as there's 1 contact on the...
  8. Lighting
    looks like i got tail lights for the M3 that had the wrong tail light connector on them but i found the right tail light connector that would work off of a E90 325i. the problem here is that the E46 connector has 7 wires while the E90 connector has only 5 with a open 6th wire insert, i assumed...
  9. E46 General
    does anyone know where i can find clear tailights OR clear lenses for a e46 sedan?
  10. E46 Touring
    Hey. I would like to change my tail lights on my E46 facelift Touring to a LED light. I found a Led tail light on facebook marketplace for about 20 euros. One of them is cracked a littlebit on the left side. I have a perfect tail light lampshade, can i change it? Can i remove the cracked led...
  11. E46 Convertible
    Hi everyone, Lately only the left side of my tail light works properly. First picture shows with lights on; only the right side lits properly the left side is very very dim. The second picture shows when applying brakes. What happens is that the left side goes completely off and the rest works...
  12. E46 General
    Tonight i installed some new tail lights, they’re the spyder ones for me 2001 325ci. i know ppl tend u prefer the depo and eagle eye ones but i went with these. after the install these lights came on idk why though, can someone help me out?
  13. Lighting
    Hey everyone, I purchased a set of used depo led tail lights from a forum member and when I received them it was missing one of the resistor black boxes. The lights work but it gave me the bulb error light on my dash and they flicker slightly. I tried to find another one but can't locate one...
  14. E46 General
    Today on "What is this?!" we have a mysterious pink wire in my trunk. A little background: Recently went to the dealer to get the airbag recall done. They checked the computer and the taillight recall was also in the system and they said they could take care of both recalls at the same time...
  15. DIY Guides
    Hi everyone. Like many of you, I was frustrated about the few non-functioning LED bulbs in my stock LED tail lights on my 04 325Ci. And as a bit of an electronics geek, I decided to take up the challenge before I spent hundreds on a replacement assembly. I was successful and it is easy to do...
  16. Lighting
    I have a 325ci that i would like to add a switch to that would kill all the rear lights but leave the headlights on. No its not for running from the cops or anything like that, if you have nothing better to input then saying, "don't do this", please just don't reply. Anyway i know that the brake...
  17. E46 General
    Hello guys, I'm a brand new owner of a 2003 330i, and I couldn't be more excited about it. Overall, the car is mechanically sound with a few cosmetic issues from some less competent previous owners. 1. The third brake light (the light bar on the inside) is hanging down on one side giving it a...
  18. E46 General
    I have a 2000 bmw 328ci On my cluster it said my driver side tail light was out so I changed the bulb but still not working. Any help?? What can I do to fix it
  19. E46 General
    Hey all, I'm about to sell my car, but some things have come up that I'm unsure about. My '04 330ci has a muffler delete and an aftermarket M3 bumper, and a friend recently offered to trade his stock bumper and exhaust with mine. Would having stock parts increase my selling value, or should I...
1-19 of 40 Results