E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 42 Results
  1. E46 Showroom
    Thought I'd get her waxed up and looking her best before taking her to market. Found some cool spots off Mulholland Drive, up in the Hollywood Hills. Just used my cellphone camera, have no photography experience, but think the pics came out pretty good, especially at sunset. They were taken...
  2. E46 M3
    2003 M3 Grey/REd Coupe 92K miles Pics from when I bought it ... will update more recent https://photos.app.goo.gl/iKknZngVHobkZ4Hn9 Are you the Buyer or Seller?: SELLER Model Year: 2003 Mileage: 92,500 Coupe or Convertible?: Coupe Exterior Color: Grey Interior Color: Red Manual or SMG?: SMG...
  3. E46 M3
    https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c5178&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c5183&zip=43065&distance=100&searchChanged=true...
  4. Australia
    CAR IS NOW SOLD Time to sell on my baby to free up some time and money for an actual baby that's on the way. I bought this from a previous member on here in 2016 after a lengthy hunt....but now that I have it, my priorities have changed! I'm a BMW enthusiast but not a regular on this forum...
  5. E46 General
    Hey, everyone! My 330ci suffered an untimely death. I sold the car, but still have the hardtop. Please forgive my ignorance, but will a hardtop for that model fit any of the other 3 series? And where would be the best place to sell it? Thanks, guys!
  6. E46 General
    Hey all, I'm about to sell my car, but some things have come up that I'm unsure about. My '04 330ci has a muffler delete and an aftermarket M3 bumper, and a friend recently offered to trade his stock bumper and exhaust with mine. Would having stock parts increase my selling value, or should I...
  7. Australia
    Hey all, Up for sale is 1x GM5150 Eonon unit. In perfect condition and comes with all cables (inc both power harnesses). Upgraded to iGo Primo maps Has bluetooth, screen mirroring, iPod connection, NFC, radio, GPS, Sd card, DVD etc Check out the full list of specs here...
  8. E46 General
    My car recently came out of the paint shop after being stood for 3 years so its had full repaint and new engine fitted its a bmw 330ci m sport convertible auto,tiptronic, metallic green with 19in gloss black m6 wheels the car will now not run right after putting on a diagnostic the following...
  9. Australia
    FOR SALE - 1995 BMW M3 e36 ANOTHER MASSIVE DROP TO SELL ASAP! I WILL TAKE 12k CASH OFFERS UNTIL 31/1/14 My loss is your gain, I need to sell. MASSIVE PRICE DROP - 14k Need it gone. Brisbane/Gold Coast area Car sales - http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/BMW-M3-1995/SSE-AD-2549534...
  10. California
    Turned in my lease and now got some parts for sale. Pick-up of all parts is in Monterey Park, CA and the smaller parts I can take with me to work in Rancho Dominguez. I can ship the smaller items as well so just let me know address so I can get a quote. Here are some pics of my car with these...
  11. Australia
    Hi guys, I am currently in the market for e46 m3 coupe (with manual gearbox), and at the moment i am not having much luck. Can anyone suggest where to look, besides the obvious "carsales.com". Or is anyone interested in selling their car? I am located in Sydney, and will consider cars...
  12. E46 XI
    I'm reluctantly selling my car - I've got it listed on eBay and there's a ton of info in the link below. Car is available for test drives or inspection, located on the seacoast of NH. Thanks everyone...
1-13 of 42 Results