E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 137 Results
  1. Lighting
    Hey there, I'm looking for a good, high quality led replacement for my reverse lights because I find the OEM ones way too dark. I parallel park at my parking spot and have dark tint so it would be very nice to have new ones. Thanks for reading.
  2. Lighting, Sound, Electronics
    Includes: Pair of NON OEM Headlights (P/N: DEPO 444-1135 L/R) Pair of 2 year old Underground Lighting H7 6000K bulbs Pair of LED Light Street 35W HID Ballasts Angel Eyes installed by the previous owner Recently sanded/ ceramic coated the lenses. Don’t look amazing but they’re at least clear and...
    $200 USD
  3. Miscellaneous BMW Parts
    Trying to find a home for the following parts from an 03 330xi: OEM wheels Passenger side grill OEM Halogen headlamp assemblies (faded) OEM Parking lamps LED tail lamp assembly (passenger side only) Trunk lights
    $1 USD
  4. Electronics
    Hello guys! I got a Can-bus led kit from amazon and im trying to figure out if i can put the 2 bulbs i put a red circle around that say in manual (parking bulb), they are T10 168 LED bulb Or should i use the ones i use for interior circle blue. They are T10 w5w labeld as "interior light". I...
  5. Lighting
    2001 M3, previous owner installed "Eagle Eyes LED" taillights. Caused an over voltage condition which resulted in the headlights coming on and off. I added an additional ground wire, an inline resistor to draw more current, cleaned contacts and wiggled wires. Nothing worked. Installed new...
  6. Lighting
    Hello friends My e46 came with depo headlights with LED bulbs. I love the light they produce, but im afraid im annoying other drivers on the road, which is very embarassing and something i definately don't want to do. Ive read around the forum and been through some great threads about lights...
  7. E46 General
    Hey everyone, recently installed some aftermarket taillights in my 05’ 325i. Noticed had an external ground connection and didn’t think much of it since In the tutorial it was just tucked away (guy said it wasn’t necessary) . During installation, noticed that both taillights don’t work. Only...
  8. E46 Convertible
    The LEDs on my left taillight are shot and I’m ordering a new one. On realoem diagram there is a “protective adhesive film” (part no 51718102827). my current taillight has a small gap where dust and water can get into. The black plastic cover with the rubber seal is in perfect condition but the...
  9. Lighting
    Hey, I'm here again. Does anyone know what LED cips are in the lights on the 2004 e46 coupe? I don't have one LED segment on my marker lights and would like to fix it. Thanks.
  10. Lighting
    Hello guys, anyone did this before and can help me, how can i make my cluster look like the second picture? what do i need to remove from the cluster to remove the backlight (please dont say things like i can dim it or the picture looks like this) i know it but it looks cool. anyone did that...
  11. Lighting
    Hey, so i have a 04' 320cd in hungary. My problem is that the car came originally with regular headlights, not with xenon. The previous owner has built in an xenon headlight with the projectors and everything else expect the auto-leveling ability and the switch inside wich came with factory...
  12. Lighting
    Hello people, i bought these , and they're supposed to wired but when i wired through the glove box light or the footlight, it just stays on for a brief second and it goes off, I tried the cigarette lighter, but no sign, I don't know what else to do, and why they stop working right away. Any one...
  13. E46 Convertible
    Hi everyone, Lately only the left side of my tail light works properly. First picture shows with lights on; only the right side lits properly the left side is very very dim. The second picture shows when applying brakes. What happens is that the left side goes completely off and the rest works...
  14. E46 General
    Hi So I have bought an e46 330ci and thought I would do your normal change in moving from halogen bulbs to xenons. Now when i switch on the car the xenons flicker and come up on the dash. I have seen a few threads and done the following Checked the ground and it is intact, checked corroded...
  15. E46 General
    So i ordered some led corner lights, my passenger side works perfectly fine both the idle light and signal lights work. however on the driver side, the signal light works fine but the idle light that is suppose to stay on just goes dim and then completely off after a few seconds. Does anyone...
  16. E46 General
    Hello, I've recently downloaded NCS Expert and tried coding out all of the front light checks cold and warm, to remove the warning from my dash (no bulbs are actually out, I believe the low and high beams have been changed to LEDs) however the lights still remain on my dash? Any advice or help...
  17. E46 General
    Hello everyone, I am trying to code force brake stage 2 and stage 3 when ABS kicks in. I have a 2002 BMW 330ci with LED tail lights that I properly refrofitted with a lcm on 3.6. I used the OEM harness adapters and added +LEDH in my VO when I coded them. I did this last year. However now I...
  18. E46 General
    im looking for leds for my 2003 M3. i order these Xenon Philips 6000K D2S because i found them for a good price, but i would like leds tbh...
  19. Lighting
    I have been trying to find info on some sort of lighting upgrade solution for my e46. I have been doing some research and haven't really found anything on some of the questions I'm trying to answer. For example, The LCM seems to be very capable but is mostly locked up along with all of its...
  20. E46 General
    So I bought a 320D (e46..duh) 2001 earlier this year, my first ever BMW. The last owner had replaced the interior Halogen light with blue LED's, Nice touch with the car being white in my view. However they both stopped working about a week ago, never had an issue with them till then. I've...
1-20 of 137 Results