E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 10 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hello, I own a 1999 328i and I was looking at coilovers for it. I was looking at raceland coilovers which go for a cheap $400... I was wondering if there was any other brand that might be better for a decent price? I was looking to drop it maybe only a inch or two from where it is right now...
  2. Suspension, Brakes
    Hello, I know this question pops up a lot but I really want to improve the suspension on my car. I don't care about making my car low or anything, I just want a better handling suspension setup. I've seen coilovers ranging around the $1000s, such as the ST coilovers and Eibachs. I've also seen...
  3. E46 Showroom
    Hi to all! My name is Pavel, also know as graf (on http://dropit.street4.net), 29 years old, from Moscow, Russia. Let me present to this respected community my touring. 2002 year, 320d (m47n). This is not my first car, but most pleasent of all that came before it (focus mk2 2007 2.0l, vw jetta...
  4. Suspension, Brakes
    This is a pic of my car with raceland suspension kit. I need to my car sit about half an inch higher, I scrape no matter how I try to pull into my driveway. I don't want to keep this suspension because the right front coilover is blown after a year of being on the car and the ride is too bouncy...
  5. E46 General
    Hi there from Greece and Happy new year to all!! Im a member here for a long time, but never posted.. Just visiting the forum for reading and watching pics.. (Hope my english is good..:)) Ive read some threads here mostly about racelands.. (and TUVs that expired and etc..) I want to try a...
  6. E46 Showroom
    look at what racelands did to my car :( jk they are the sh!t i installed 2 days ago and i couldnt be happier. :excited::excited: this will do until i get some pictures after i claybar her tomorrow. i only have a point and shoot thanks for looking UPDATED PICTURES ON THE 3RD PAGE
  7. Suspension, Brakes
    I know there are some people who criticize Raceland Enginering for their inexpensive coilover sets for our cars, saying they cannot be engineered and manufactured to any kind of quality standards for that price. I am writing today to hopefully change some minds. :str8pimpi I have been in...
  8. Suspension, Brakes
    Does anybody actually have a copy of the TUV cert for the raceland coilovers for the E46? Their website does not have a copy, nor do they ever actually say they have one. They refer to being TUV "members" and refer to having some TUV certed prooducts, but near as I can tell they never actually...
  9. Suspension, Brakes
    Yes, I bought the $258 coilovers from ebay. Flame if you want, I know a few people on here that already will. I will try and give the best review I can for everyone here. Previous Set-Up: My previous suspension was h&r sports with no spring pads on stock shocks. Since my car was pretty low...
  10. E46 General
    Today i have attempted to fit some Raceland coilovers to my 2004 e46 coupe. The rears was simple but the fronts not so. it appears that the stock drop links are too long for the suspension strut?, do i need some adjustable drop links or is the coilover kit the wrong? if needed adjustable drop...
1-10 of 10 Results