E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 93 Results
  1. E46 General
    EDIT: Answered, thanks fellas Hi guys Do I need to clear the Trifecta lights code somehow once I attempt a fix on it or will they go off by themselves if the issue is fixed? Just replaced the wheel speed sensors as I saw it was an easy fix and the lights have stayed on all week after that. I...
  2. E46 General
    All, (LOOKING FOR CONFIRMATION) 2005 E46 330Ci, 101k, Totally stock, New tires, Alignment Driving over the last few days I noticed what I could explain as "slipping" and I thought it was the clutch. Today, (DRY pavement) I was accelerating onto a highway (about 40-50mph), I merged and...
  3. E46 General
    Hi, so I got trifecta lights on my 02 320d, inpa reports internal fault 5DF5, when reading the control unit. it specifies mk60 DSC in inpa, but the physical unit/pump says ASC, and there is an asc button on the dash, and the part number is 34.51 6759073 on the pump (Teves MK60 ASC) I have...
  4. E46 General
    I went to the auto parts store to get a scan on the bmw done I have a 325i 2003 just trying to figure out what these codes are and what i need to get it all fixed up I appreciate the help if you need more info just let me know
  5. E46 General
    So I’ve been having some problems with my e46 lately. The trifecta of lights popped up on my dash and the speedometer stopped working. I scanned the codes using BMW Scanner 1.4. Pulled codes for the rear left wheel speed sensor. I just recently replaced it and I’m still having the issue. There...
  6. E46 General
    Hey everyone! I have a 2003 325xi I just purchased, its a great running rig! Except the ABS, DSC, BRAKE lights and airbag light is on. Before I bought the car it was sitting with a dead battery, I since bought a new battery for it and it starts up and drives fine! Except the lights have yet to...
  7. Europe
    Hi! New forum member and BMW owner here. I've recently bought a 2000 320i touring M54B22 Manual transmission. At first I found out all the fault indicators were soldered out of the instrument cluster. Bought a used one, all works, but the DSC and yellow brake fault stays on. Long story short...
  8. E46 General
    Hi all, hoping someone with more intelligence can shine some light on this for me!! Started enabling track mode (LED present) and wrote $7MA to AKMB. Then it got weird. I have no MK60 as an ECU (I have DSC but it doesn't respond / errors out). Updated SP DATEN to v69 and ran update procedure...
  9. E46 General
    Hello guys, time for the trifecta lights again. This is my second e46. On my first one i also had the trifecta lights. On my old one i checked for codes and found that the rear wheel speed sensor was bad. No big deal, replaced it and it has been fine for over 6 months. However i have them again...
  10. E46 General
    Hi, I have a 2002 330ci Auto Convertible with the trifecta lights. I've plugged into INPA, read codes from engine and transmission, but i am unable to read the DSC, just an error code everytime. Codes from Engine after clearing then going for drive: 8 luftmassenmesser 118 TPS-MAF...
  11. E46 M3
    I have an 01 m3, my rear brakes are intermittently locking along with DSC pressure sensors 1 & 2 codes. Did some research and its seems like the code dosnt cause the problem im having. What could be causing them to stick if it isnt the pressure sensors? I attached a pic of my brake circuit...
  12. Suspension, Brakes
    I made a stupid mistake I never make, bought a car without doing enough homework. It’s a 2005 330i with sports package @ 173,000 miles. Found out it holds a salvage title and I have to get a few things inspected to title it. The SES light came on on the drive home and the traction control and...
  13. E46 General
    I've read a lot of posts here about this issue possibly being as simple as a corroded connection, but I am curious as to what I should do to troubleshoot it, if at all. I am using Inpa and I got a lot of codes, for basically all of the sensors, but I cleared the codes, went out for a drive and...
  14. E46 General
    So I need to check out my seat heat module due to it not working and also the DSC, but it comes loose in three corners, but the upper right corner seems like it is stuck in a screw which is screwed in from the inside of the climate control? I don't think this is stock but the previous owner...
  15. Electronics
    Hello I have a 2005 320i and the dashboard is a bit of a christmas tree. The DSC light is constantly showing yellow, the ABS light is also constantly yellow. When standing still with the engine running and the handbrake engaged the handbrake light is red as it should be, disengaging it makes it...
  16. E46 General
    Hi! I have a 2004 BMW 330xi. Currently, I’m having an issue; whenever I’m driving, my car’s DSC, BRAKE, ABS, EML warning lamps automatically come on. These lights stay on throughout the drive, until I turn the car off. I notice a BIG difference in my car’s performance as it requires more...
  17. E46 General
    I know there are a lot of posts about this but hear me out i’m a little stumped in my situation. When i bought this car 5 months back it just had the traction control light on and that was it both when I test drove the car and when I drove the car home. I was also given the old dsc module when I...
  18. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hello, I swapped engine on my 2004 E46 from N42B20 engine to M52TUB20. Since then, my DSC and brake light are on. I've done some research and it seems it's not working because of some vin mismatch things. Please bear with me, as I have different things to talk in here. --- When I swapped the...
    dsc
  19. E46 XI
    I bought my 2001 330xi last week and on my drive home after buying the vehicle my DSC and my red brake light turned on. I was using cruise control on the way home but after the lights turned on the cruise control doesn't work, but I don't know if this was related. I was just curious if anyone...
  20. E46 General
    Hello, I have a 2003 325 Ci Convertable (automatic, in UK) which has the bifecta issue (DSC+amber brake light warning). Plugging in a code reader lists "5E21 Pressure sensor 2". I have replaced this but the code was still present. 6 months later I have replaced the sensor again in case the first...
1-20 of 93 Results