E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. California
    For all you CoCo Fanatics there's a new meet starting up in Concord. It's the first Monday of every month. Come out and say hi and stare at some cars. :hi: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/greggdrake/9659536645/in/set-72157635361210326/" title="9659536645_270ffc952f_h by SpykeE36, on...
  2. California
    Hello fellow fanatics, I***8217;m thrilled to announce that Jake Bronson has opened up his own shop in downtown Pleasanton. Jake has opened his own repair facility after an 8-year tenure as a Certified Master Tech with BMW of Concord. Jake was referred to me by his relative, who is a long-time...
  3. California
    Hey guys, so my car had the dreaded sub frame failure. I'm looking for a shop that someone would recommend to repair the failed sub frame. Can anyone recommend a shop that will repair this at a fair price that does quality work? Thanks guys! :thumbsup:
  4. California
    Oil: 7 bottles of Elf Solaris LSX 5w-30 (1 liter bottles) BMW LL-04 approved Filter: Mann E46 M54/M52 oil filter kit (includes O-ring and copper crush washer) Magnetic Drain Plug: nothing too special hear, pretty much free with the rest Location: Berkeley, CA Price: $50 cash or Paypal Reason...
  5. California
    Were visiting the Bay Area:excited: Hope to see new and old faces:thumbsup: November 16th - Sunday at 11:00 am bbq will start at 11:30 so please be on time to eat. Lake elizabeth park - 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538 cross street is Sailway Dr. enter the park from this street...
1-5 of 5 Results