E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 33 Results
  1. E46 Touring
    So i’ve been annoyed by this for some time: when im above lets say 3000 rpm i get lots of vibration coming from the rear wheels. My local mechanic said its because of the angle the wishbones, steering rods and rear left and right driveshaft have due to the extreme lowering. Does anyone has...
  2. E46 General
    Getting 17x10 et25 wheels soon and was hoping someone on here ran similar wheels and what fitment issues they had. Wanted to know if the 10 wide would fit up front, I got fenders rolled and will pull them if needed, got some camber adjustment too since I run on coilovers so just wondering if...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hi everyone, My name is Ayrton, from Amsterdam. For the past year I've owned this E46 325i Touring and I recently started an automative brand named "Skwala" and under that name I do some detailing work and I plan on doing some nice merch and more. Wheels I found on the internet and I...
  4. E46 Showroom
    Hi Fanatics! I recently bought a Bmw 318, E46 from a norwegian version of Craigslist. With high expectations, hope and plans I made a build thread on Stanceworks. A month later (yesterday) I got pulled over by the police in Oslo and now I have 14 days to raise the coilovers and buy some 15's...
  5. E46 Showroom
    What's crackin, my people?! It's been almost a decade since I posted anything up on the showroom, so I decided today was going to be the day. The whole scene has changed so much since the E46 was new, and I don't even know if anyone is still around from when I was frequenting on here! Haha but...
  6. E46 Showroom
    Here's a pretty cool video that came out for Varrstoen wheels. Tells a bit about my build and the article and photos that go with it are pretty sick too. Let me know what you guys think! https://vimeo.com/138827626 http://news.varrstoen.com/es6-bmw-e46-fine-details
  7. E46 Convertible
    I have a 325ci running 225 wide tires stretched on an 18x9 wheel. As of now I'm running eibach lowering springs and its fairly low, but not where I want it. I'm now looking into coilers, and i'm wanting to know if i go lower, will I run into the problem of the wheels rubbing on the coilover...
  8. E46 Showroom
    So I've decided to start a build thread on here as I've been feeling a little homeless since switching from VAG to BMW, and I think it's partly the reason why i've lost momentum with doing anything to the car! Hopefully i'll be able to learn a lot about the car from being on here, and be able to...
  9. Tires, Wheels
    I've looked for these wheels countless times and truth be told, they're probably out of my budget range, but I need to know! :banghead: http://www.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Slammed-Society-13-074-800x500.jpg
  10. E46 Showroom
    hi guys, changed from the RS's to these, what you think? IMG_3582 by xaviman, on Flickr IMG_3580 by xaviman, on Flickr IMG_3577 by xaviman, on Flickr IMG_3573 by xaviman, on Flickr
  11. E46 General
    I've searched all I can, but i'm left with a few questions on the legendary M Parallels: From what i've gathered, forged e38 (Style 37) wheels do exist, and are: 18 x 9.5, et25 in rear 18 x 8, et13 up front I'm a college student on a real budget.. So i'm looking for 4 original rear OEM style...
  12. E46 Showroom
    Last weekend we had our 1st European edition of Bimmerfest '13 @ Trafficport - Venlo - The Netherlands. It turned out very good, around 1000 cars showed up and we've seen some very exclusive cars. Lot's of ///M & Alpina models showed up. Enjoy! [/url]...
  13. Tires, Wheels
    Alright I wanna get a really mean wheel set up after I get back from my deployment and I am wondering what is the widest width I can go and offset also the tires to match Ik I will need them stretched I already have my fenders rolled so I will not need to do that. I also have my mind set on...
  14. E46 Showroom
    Hey guys! I have waited far too long to post a build thread here. I have one in another forum and i thought about copying it here but picture links do not work so i took my time and wrote up everything all over. This is my life, i love modding my car and try and do things that was not done...
  15. E46 Convertible
    Am trying to buy some front and rear adjustable cambers. And wheel spacers. Anyone have a hookup. Am in the orange county are !!! Bmw 2001 325ci cabrio e46 M54
  16. E46 Showroom
    One of the main questions about which wheels to put on has to do with size. People wonder, should I go with 17", 18" or 19"? So we can use this thread to get an idea of what our cars look like with 18" wheels and what we have to do to make them fit. If you aren't sure if you want to get 17"...
1-17 of 33 Results