E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 66 Results
  1. Interior
    For Sale: Genuine BMW center console HVAC control relocation bracket. This is a factory original part removed from a car originally equipped with navigation. This type of bracket is normally used to relocate the HVAC controls down to where the storage compartment typically is so a double DIN...
    $80 USD
  2. Electronics
    Hi all, I have been researching how to retrofit OEM navigation to my e46, so far I have bought a mk3 navigation drive and a 4:3 board monitor. I am currently on the hunt for a navigation loom or retrofit cable but simply cant seem to find one anywhere, I've seen that bmw used to do an oem one...
  3. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Unavi USA starts 'Forum Vendor' - CarPlay Labor Day Sale: Included Free Shipping Code for forum members only Hello, forum members! Aftermarket Wired/Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto interface Expert - Unavi USA is working starts as the Supporting Vendor for this forum from September 2023...
  4. Electronics
    Hey so i got board monitor for my 03 e46 but i cant find the adapter connectors from buisness radio to the board monitor and i dont know how do you even call those so i can purchase them online The part number is 65 52 6 934 410
  5. Electronics
    Hi all, I have a 2003 330ci with a navigation system, cd changer and dvd player. I recently purchased a 3-pin aux connection...
  6. E46 General
    I've been trying to replace the navigation head unit on my e46 and cant find info online for my specific unit. I don't know the exact name of the nav monitor model, so I'm gonna post pictures of the new unit (same model). I understand that I need to find the keys to disengage the locks, but...
  7. E46 Touring
    I have a 2004 E46 touring. I'd like to order an Avia Avant 4 in the near future, and I saw there is an option for those who already have a navigation module in the car. My nav is faulty, but I still have it with all of its components. So I'd like to order with the option that is written above...
  8. E46 General
    Hey all! I just got a K+Dcan cable and tried it using INPA, but I "successfuly" made the navi not woking by clicking under the Navi on something about color modes or whatever. It now says something like: "Software loading required. Please insert a CD" Before it has the latest (v32), modded...
  9. Electronics
    I've considered retrofitting the factory 16:9 display and navigation setup into my car for years but have long hesitated based on the number of issues with the Beker made BM53 radios. This gent, Frankie, was able to retrofit a Siemens CID unit (CD-82 model I believe) from an E83 X3 into his E38...
  10. Electronics
    Now that the new N7 PRO units are shipping.....its time for a NEW THREAD DYNAVIN N7 PRO Dynavin has updated their lineup to the new N7-PRO head units. An update on the already solid N7 platform, the new PRO models have all the same extensive features from the N7 but add the ability to run...
  11. E46 General
    Hi I bought an auxiliary in cable and was hoping to fit it to my 2003 E46 325i convertible which has factory navigation fitted (along with HK sound if that makes a difference). When I took off the radio, I was expecting a large plug at the back left. Instead, there are two connectors at the...
  12. E46 General
    Hello to all ! I'm just trying to find out the source of a parasitic drain on my son's 2000 323Ci, I just replaced the battery 2 weeks ago, the alternator is charging the battery, but I still have a parasitic drain on the car, I think the navigation unit is the culprit and just disconnected the...
  13. Electronics
    Hey yall.. following up on my Avant 2 post now years ago, I wanted to share the latest I have for the Avant 3! *** Full disclosure *** I worked with Avin directly to do this installation. This is the full installation DIY for the AvinUSA Avant 3 android multimedia navigation system. Simply...
  14. Electronics
    Ill be filling this in over the next few days and weeks but now that the N7 units are shipping.....figured it was time to start a thread! DYNAVIN N7 Dynavin has made substantial changes to their Audio/Video/Navigation System offerings, after 3 years with the previous generation N6 head unit...
  15. E46 General
    Hi. As the title says, i want to install a multimedia device in my car, but i can t decide whether it will be a tablet or an aftermarket navigation. Basically, i want a good clear sound, i want to be able to control the volume with the steering wheel buttons, a parking camera, obd, and probably...
  16. Electronics
    Hi everyone! So, here is the problem. I bought aftermarket chinese stereo/navigation unit. Win CE 6.0, BMW UI interface, 7" 800x480 screen, 256 Mb RAM. Navigation is IGO (8 or Primo). The problem is that the navigation can only work together with radio. When I plug iPhone or run music from SD...
  17. E46 General
    Just as the title says, what mark navigation is this?
1-17 of 66 Results