E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 54 Results
  1. Tires, Wheels
    Hey Everyone, I know there is a thread already about this topic but I haven't seen any new posts and I hope I can get some help or advice for my future purchase. So I am looking into purchasing VMR V703 from Mod Bargains this upcoming March. I am new into Wheel purchasing and I am having...
  2. Tires, Wheels
    First off - sorry for yet another "will it fit" thread. I've done a bit of searching and can't seem to find the answers I'm seeking for my specific setup, so I'm hoping someone can help guide me. I need new wheels and tires for my car, and I don't want to make any modifications (e.g. rolling...
  3. Tires, Wheels
    Introducing a brand new addition to the VMR | Wheels lineup: The V706 This wheel highlights a multi-spoke concept which boasts unique characteristics from our other designs, while maintaining key features present throughout the VMR Wheels line. We will be releasing teaser pictures throughout...
  4. California
    I would like to sell or possibly trade my staggered 18'' VMR VB3 matte black wheels. They are the CSL reps. Good condition. I might have the silver VMR center caps as well if I can find them. I am also open to trades! I like style 230, 286...NO ZHP WHEELS ! The wheels are wrapped in Michelin...
  5. Tires, Wheels
    Im getting a pair of VMR V710s- 18x8.5 et35 (square setup) TireRack recommends 225/40 tires, but Im pretty sure Im running that width tires on my OEM style 73 wheels (225/45/17). What is the widest tire width I can so without any rubbing? (I have my car lowered slightly with BavAuto sport...
  6. E46 Showroom
    Hey guys I got some new wheels. Let me know what you think! See here for the specifications of the wheels and tires and install info. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1025751 They are 19" VMR CSL wheels, staggered, 8.5 in front, 9.5 in back. Tires are Falken Azenis FK453...
  7. Tires, Wheels
    I am considering buying vmr vb3's for my e46 which would be 18x8.5 in the front and 9.5 in the back. Since wheel has a bigger diameter what size tire would I need to get in order to not throw off the speedometer or is there a way to correct the speedometer to the new size? I heard somewhere that...
  8. California
    Looking to trade my set of 18" staggered CSL reps from VMR (VB3's). They are in great condition with just a very small bit of rash on the rear passenger wheel that I touched up and is not noticeable. Fronts: 18x8.5 et40, rears: 18x9.5 et45 Want to trade for 18's, possibly 17's (style 286) and...
  9. E46 Showroom
    Square setup Dunlop Direzza DZ101 235/40/18.
  10. Tires, Wheels
    So I'm currently looking for a new set up and I want to give my 325i a new look and I am very interested in these http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbrand=VMR&wheelmodel=V701+%2D+Gunmetal anyways whats the best set up for an aggressive look? and what offset should I get for the front and...
  11. Tires, Wheels
    guys, will the rears with 22 offset fit a 330ci zhp well? stock suspension btw.
1-11 of 54 Results