E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 34 Results
  1. E46 Showroom
    Hi guys, since I had two BMW's before and they weren't really successful purchases, I decided to go for it for the third time and imported a BMW 325i from Germany. Decided it would be good to document the progress here :D The reason I imported this car is because for the money locally I could...
  2. Tires, Wheels
    Hello all. 164,500 miles here. I got a set of 4 BBS Style 5 RC090 from an e39 for very cheap. These wheels will knock on the front calipers and will not turn. The offset is a huge difference. Purchased a 12mm spacers for the front wheels first and tried studs. The looks were pretty awful and I...
  3. Tires, Wheels
    Hello. I am just giving some info on my style 5s. So far I put these on from a e39. All I have needed for fitment was hub centric rings (72.6 mm to 74.1 mm). I ordered some stickers from the dealership for the center cap (70 mm sticky back) and they look alright so far. I really do want to...
  4. Tires, Wheels
    Hello, recently I posted a set of cheap bbs rims seeing if I could salvage one of them to be usable but turns out it’s straight scrap. I’ve looked everywhere online for the same type of chrome but can’t seem to find anything quite the same. Any help where to look ?
  5. E46 General
    Hi guys, Yesterday I went to a shop to get a wheel alignment after I unbolted my rear axle and camber arms. They told me they can't align it because I've got some BBS RS 700 wheels with 225/40/18 tires. They told me their tool won't fit on the wheels and might scratch/destroy my wheels...
  6. E46 M3
    Hi All, I wanted to get some suggestions on the suspension settings like front/rear camber and toe for the new wheel/tire setup that I am going for. I would really appreciate it if you could share pictures and settings if you are running a similar wheel setup with close or exact measurements to...
  7. E46 Showroom
    Hi all, I'll start a thread for my car. So first things first, purchased a 2001/09 325i Titansilver from Germany last autumn. The car came with Style 68 wheels, factory sport suspension, cruise control, black interior, sunroof, black ceiling, m pack 2 bumpers, xenon lights and no harman...
  8. E46 Showroom
    What's crackin, my people?! It's been almost a decade since I posted anything up on the showroom, so I decided today was going to be the day. The whole scene has changed so much since the E46 was new, and I don't even know if anyone is still around from when I was frequenting on here! Haha but...
  9. E46 Showroom
    hi guys, changed from the RS's to these, what you think? IMG_3582 by xaviman, on Flickr IMG_3580 by xaviman, on Flickr IMG_3577 by xaviman, on Flickr IMG_3573 by xaviman, on Flickr
  10. E46 General
    Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to decide on some modifications that i could do to it. I just want it to look awesome, I'm considering BBS LM's but what size or have you got any other wheels you recommend. Anything you recommend doing to it would be very much appreciated. Does anyone know of...
  11. Tires, Wheels
    im new to he site and i have a 320cd and im thinkin of buying a set of bbs lm reps they are 9.5j all around and need to know will they fit and what i might need to do to make them fit here is a link to the wheels http://cars.donedeal.ie/alloyswheels-for-sale/19x9x5-bbs-lm/5455103_a_
  12. E46 Showroom
    My buddy called me to shoot his freshly built ESS VT3 M3 with with the Individual then while I was waiting I heard another healthy motor approaching with turned out to be 997 Turbo cab with Fabspeed intake & exhaust goodies...enjoy fellas and don't hesitate to join the fanpage to see more of my...
  13. BC, AB, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
    I have a mint set of BBS RGRs with well worn toyo R1Rs. Only used on the track for ~8 lapping days. Tires MAY have one or two more DE days in them. Wheels are 9.9/10 for condition... zero curb rash. Sizes are: Front - 18 x 8.5 et38 Rear - 18 x 10 et25 Price is 2500- OBO. Text or call for...
  14. E46 Showroom
    Finally mounted my Style 5s that I have been refinishing by hand all winter! Any questions I would be more than happy to answer. I'm just excited my car finally looks good enough to me to post in the showroom forum :craig: Big thanks to Ray @ Illestwerks for helping me get my bolts Zinc plated!
  15. E46 M3
    Hey guys, Looking to buy a new set of rims and a guy in my area is selling these: Can you guys confirm if it will fit on my e46 M3 (stock 19" option)? Thanks in advance! BBS 19 inch RG series rims. Details: Rears: RG 779 19x10 Inch. Offset 25mm Bolt Pattern 5x120 22 lbs Recommended Tire...
  16. E46 Showroom
    Sold the M5 reps (style 167s) and i refinished a set of 8,5x18 ET38 BBS RCs in custom paint.. I have them with 10mm H&R spacers all around and a pair of new Falken 912s front and a pair of used Dunlop SP9000 at the rear.. 225/40/18 front-rear.. Washed her on Friday.. so here are the pics.. :D
    bbs
1-17 of 34 Results