E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 95 Results
  1. UK
    i am new to cars and my older brother has an 2002 e46 330d msport and has crashed and the front bumper is beyond repair and i have found a 2006 320d msport am wondering whether it is possible to swap the front bumper form the 06 320d to the 2002 346
  2. E46 General
    anyone have a recommended site or vendor to buy a new bumper from? thank you
  3. E46 Touring
    Have an e46 touring and the front driver’s side bumper is protruding. I need help on an approach. Novice here.
  4. New England
    Im from massachusetts and have a 2002 bmw 330ci. I would like to put a srs rear bumper onto my car due to my current bumper being cracked but i hear they are a rarity to find in the united states. Does anyone know where i could find (or get one shipped) to new england.
  5. E46 General
    My 2004 Imola Red ZHP lost it's front bumper recently when it rained heavily in the Bay Area, NorCal. Where can I buy a replacement for a reasonable price? Google searches, eBay and Amazon haven't been helpful. Thank you
  6. E46 General
    Can I put a pre-facelift sedan bumper on my facelift (2003 325i) sedan?
  7. E46 General
    hey so I picked up a m-tech1 rear bumper from some guy on fb marketplace and was wondering what i need to put it onto my 2003 facelift 330i sedan. i really don’t want to bring it to a body shop and pay someone when i could do it myself
  8. E46 General
    I bought an M3 style bumper for facelift sedan and struggling to mount it. Can somebody give me some tips? I know its harder to fit replicas than oem.
  9. E46 General
    To all you M3 rep people I’ve only got the left hand front fender liner, the right one was ripped off by a previous owner, so I can only use that screw to hold that side in. I was planning on using an extra zip tie on that side as well as two zip ties on the right hand side to hold it in, as it...
  10. E46 General
    I was lookin around eBay out of pure boredom, and saw this picture. The problem is, I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm looking at here. Can anyone help me figure out how they got that bumper on a 4 door, 4th brake light and all. Also, what bumper it is? Every bumper I've found so...
  11. E46 General
    Hello everyone, I just recently drove too far into a parking space and went over the huge bump stop. Going over was fine but when I reversed, It pretty much destroyed my bumper guides and now my bumper hangs on the edges. Does anybody have the exact name for these bumper guides? I need just the...
  12. E46 General
    Hey guys, I just ordered a new m tech 2 replica bumper made for my car and everything made sure it all fits and everything but I’m having this one issue. I went to go put the bumper on to see if it fits and it seems to generally fit but I couldn’t get far enough to see if it fit completely...
  13. E46 General
    Hey guys, I’ve been looking around for doing a m3 bumper conversion on my 2005 Bmw 325i. I know that there are some posts about this already but I wasn’t able to find enough information to exactly know if the m3 bumper will fit on my vehicle and didn’t want to spend a few hundred dollars on a...
  14. E46 General
    Apologies if this is the wrong area for posting - still finding my way around. New owner here - I have been looking for the name of the plastic cover for the fog light in the picture attached. My plastic bit has fallen out. Does anybody know what this is called or where I can find it? I have...
  15. E46 General
    Hi, 🚗 Long time ago I did a DIY on a Genuine M3 bumper retrofit for facelifted sedans on this Forum, the idea was that it was going to go up with the rest of the DIY in the DIY forum and on the DIY Thread M3 DIY thread. At that time a small poll was carried out as a kind of contest, but these...
  16. E46 General
    I was cleaning my fog lights and realised the fog light covers or surrounds were missing (I haven’t had the car long) so I jumped on eBay and found a few pairs some with the product code 51117893067 and some with the product code 51112695255 with slightly different ending depending on which side...
  17. E46 General
    I just recent crashed and messed up my hood, front bumper and driver door, there is a matching colour 325ci for sale at a junkyard in my city. I was curious if the parts I'm looking for for my 328ci would fit from a 325ci, I have an 00 and the car in the junkyard is 01-04 Im not sure, I'm ok...
  18. E46 XI
    My neighbor backed into my car and broke the front bumper and right fender. He's paying me cash, so I thought it'd be a nice opportunity to upgrade them to m3 fender and ZHP bumper. Is that an easy hot swappable task or is it more involving? My goal is not to exceed the amount he's giving me...
  19. E46 General
    Hey everyone! Hope y'all are very fine and doing good with your rides. I've just moved into Long Beach, CA and had to buy a car for the trip from home to school every day. I'm a BMW and a convertible enthusiast at the same time, soooo I went for a 2005 325Ci Conv. that fits my budget. I love...
  20. E46 General
    I've already looked around, and I am at a complete loss. I went even on the RealOEM website for this part and its not even labeled. I see it on the diagram but its not labeled from what I can see. I have a 2001 BMW 330Ci. Its a part of the bumper but it can come off. Its all cracked up and I...
1-20 of 95 Results