E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 103 Results
  1. Driveline
    Hey guys I am putting on auction this extremely rare e46 dinan carbon fiber engine cover here is the link E46 Dinan Carbon Fiber Engine Cover | eBay
    $500 USD
  2. California
    So I am going through a bit of nostalgia at the moment and looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack. I had sold my '03 330 coupe in Jet Black with Dinan mods about 7 years ago to a student in SoCal. After a quick AutoCheck search, was sold again and has been with the current owner for...
  3. E46 General
    So I installed a dinan cold air intake on my 2005 bmw 330ci, the long tube one that goes all the way down. I know someone who has the exact same one on his 323, and when he revs his engine you can instantly hear the deep sound the intake gives off. Mine only makes a similar sound above 4000rpm...
  4. E46 News
    Motor Trend's, The Downshift, takes an inside look at one of the world's most respected BMW tuners around. Since 1979, Dinan has been pushing the boundaries of what is possible with the reliability to match BMW's factory warranty. Their products are the only performance products available...
  5. dinan 328ci

dinan stage 1 and 2 with cold air intake and both resinators deleted with magnaflow muffler
  6. E46 General
    Hi, I have a 330Ci, and I was looking into the Dinan Stage 3 Engine Software, and it says it is "For use with Dinan throttle body." I was wondering if the software requires the throttle body or if I can use the software without it? Also, I was wondering how much horsepower and torque the...
  7. E46 General
    Dinan ECU stage 2 intake performance system. im selling this as a package: *DINAN ECU Stage 2 performance *Intake tubing (Blue) *DINAN Intake $460 plus your factory ECU
1-8 of 103 Results